Man found with guns, ammunition in Houston hotel room

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Apparently overlooking the New Years celebration area. They are being tight lipped.

Anyone messing with Texas is a sob and enemy of America. Maybe more details will come out later.

Man found with guns, ammunition in Houston hotel room

HOUSTON — Police on Sunday arrested a man they say was found with several guns and ammunition in his Hyatt Regency hotel room downtown.

Employees at the Hyatt alerted an off-duty Houston police officer working security at the hotel about 1:30 a.m. Sunday to a man they described as "belligerent." Employees said he was harassing other guests in the lobby.

Management and the officer asked the man to return to his room on the 28th floor. Officials say the man returned to his room but headed to the lobby again and continued harassing guests. Hotel management asked the man to leave the hotel.

The man refused to leave but was gathering his belongings, authorities said, when the officer noticed ammunition and several weapons.

After several failed attempts to get the man to leave the hotel, the off-duty officer called for backup, which prompted the suspect's pending charge of trespassing.

Police early Sunday were checking the suspect's vehicle for the possibility of more weapons.

The suspect faces charges of trespassing and and unlawfully carrying a weapon. His identity has not yet been released.

https://twitter.com/ArtAcevedo/status/947512893951508480

According to investigators, Ziemba said he was at the hotel to celebrate New Year's Eve and brought the weapons with him so they wouldn't get stolen.

The Houston Police Department does not believe he had any intent to use them based on the amount of ammunition and other pieces of the investigation.

Police: Man had no intent to use guns at hotel

Another thread I just posted this in-

Police: Man had no intent to use guns at hotel
According to investigators, Ziemba said he was at the hotel to celebrate New Year's Eve and brought the weapons with him so they wouldn't get stolen.

The Houston Police Department does not believe he had any intent to use them based on the amount of ammunition and other pieces of the investigation

According to investigators, Ziemba said he was at the hotel to celebrate New Year's Eve and brought the weapons with him so they wouldn't get stolen.The Houston Police Department does not believe he had any intent to use them based on the amount of ammunition and other pieces of the investigation.Police: Man had no intent to use guns at hotel
`
`

On other words, the Houston Police don't want to cause a panic, so they made up a bullshit story to cover for a possible bloodbath that may have happened.

According to investigators, Ziemba said he was at the hotel to celebrate New Year's Eve and brought the weapons with him so they wouldn't get stolen.The Houston Police Department does not believe he had any intent to use them based on the amount of ammunition and other pieces of the investigation.Police: Man had no intent to use guns at hotel
`
`

On other words, the Houston Police don't want to cause a panic, so they made up a bullshit story to cover for a possible bloodbath that may have happened.

Your tinfoil hat is too tight.

A Houston man was arrested on multiple charges after police found a stash of guns including an AR-15 in his room early Sunday at the top of the Hyatt Regency ahead of the downtown hotel’s massive New Year’s Eve celebration, authorities said.

920x920.jpg

The man was arrested for unlawfully carrying a weapon and trespassing. When investigators looked into his room further, they located an AR-15, a shotgun, a handgun and lots of ammunition, Macintosh said.

Charges filed against Ziemba included assaulting a peace officer.

The situation was "contained" and there were no specific threats to Houston, according to a tweet from Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo. Drunk man found with weapons cache on Houston Hyatt Regency's top floor before New Year's Eve celebration, police say

:rolleyes-41::dunno: Has all the marks to be a 100% American Whitey Mass killer Terrorist. On the 28th floor.
Why are PIGS picking on 100% American Whitey gun nutters before
anyhang happens? Many Gun Nutter travel with many guns for sports shooting, I guess? That just wrong.

btw: Seems he choose the wrong Hotel for a clear shooting into Sam Houston Park 800 feet away.

Last edited:
Gawd you ppl are such lying pos losers.......................

What Texan doesn't travel with a shotgun, and AR, and a pistol? The only "nutter" is the one at the top who is trying to sensationalize a nothingburger.

Where were the lies?

btw:
Ziemba is facing trespassing charges even though he was a hotel guest. He was asked to leave repeatedly and did not comply.

He also faces a charge of assault of a peace officer because of the struggle with the officer.

What Texan doesn't travel with a shotgun, and AR, and a pistol? The only "nutter" is the one at the top who is trying to sensationalize a nothingburger.

Seems to be a pure whitey Gun Nutter They always follow state laws
on gun ownership, as mental gun nutter morons can own guns, per the Great Orange Douche.

btw:
The man was arrested for unlawfully carrying a weapon and trespassing. When investigators looked into his room further, they located an AR-15, a shotgun, a handgun and lots of ammunition, Macintosh said.

Where were the lies?

btw:
Ziemba is facing trespassing charges even though he was a hotel guest. He was asked to leave repeatedly and did not comply.

He also faces a charge of assault of a peace officer because of the struggle with the officer.

He was packing to leave when the off duty cop/security saw the weapons.

I love how they called it an arsenal...
I'm sure I'd be accused of preparing to arm a third world nation.

Three firearms don't makes an "arsenal" This was just a case of a drunken Texan in a hotel room. Unless the guy's name is Mohammad, there's nothing to the story.

Where were the lies?

btw:

The part where media says this HUGE ARSENAL............ random thought msm was who I was referring to when I said you ppl. I meant to say MSM are such lying pos losers bahahhaha.

I love how they called it an arsenal...
I'm sure I'd be accused of preparing to arm a third world nation.

I think Motels and Hotels need to make a Gun Nutter check-in section for public safety.
Like a windowless steel box rooms for them and their guns underground. With Metal detectors used
going in and out. Plus take all their Ammo and Firing pins. They can still masturbate with their guns alone
With the hotels offering free in the room provided Gun Oil masturbation Cremes in popular fresh dead smells.

Las Vegas hotel shooting leaves 2 security guards dead, gunman severely wounded

Where were the lies?

btw:

The part where media says this HUGE ARSENAL............ random thought msm was who I was referring to when I said you ppl. I meant to say MSM are such lying pos losers bahahhaha.
Yuge was their option, where is the lie. I would only need a small pocket pistol for self-protection.

The police have dropped the gun charge.

Police believe man found with small arsenal at Hyatt Regency downtown had no intent to use

"Ziemba told police he was at the hotel to celebrate New Year's and admitted to drinking for a few days, Houston police said.

Ziemba told investigators that he brought the weapons because he didn't want them to be stolen from his vehicle parked in the garage.

Houston investigators said they don't believe there was any intent to use the weapons at all."

Forum List

Back