Mayor Adams Accused of Sexual Assault

Must I remind my American friends that one is innocent until proven guilty. Even moreso when they are public figures or politicians.

Regardless of our opinions of someone or even how incompetent they are, this premise must be the guide.
Trump was never proven guilty of sexual assault but was convicted of it anyway.

Trump was never proven guilty of sexual assault but was convicted of it anyway.
That's in the Banana Republic of New York. Two wrongs don't make a right and Trump must be given his appeal process.

Have you heard anyone, anywhere of any substance say "I want to move to New York"!?

There is a reason you haven't heard such sentiments expressed.

That's in the Banana Republic of New York. Two wrongs don't make a right and Trump must be given his appeal process.

Have you heard anyone, anywhere of any substance say "I want to move to New York"!?

There is a reason you haven't heard such sentiments expressed.
Fine

Put the black mayor in jail and then change the law so that it doesent happen again

Many folks in powerful positions have no moral compass. Sad but true.

Many folks in powerful positions have no moral compass. Sad but true.
That's by design.

This is how communism becomes a reality for most countries.

They use diversity hires to fuck everything up, and when they cause so much chaos they have to take away our freedoms to fix it, they take the diversity hires out back and shoot them in the back of the head.

Then everyone just deals with the mess they caused because they didn't have the sense to see it coming.

I remember when OBama was president all he wanted to hire to replace all of the folks in the civilian workforce was blacks and foreigners.
So if government is fucked up, you can thank that prick.
As I pointed out to JoeB131, if airliners falling apart in flight and on the runway is just coincidence as they claim, at the very least its bad timing

Liberal’s favorite pet minority is going to get the blame, and rightly so

As I pointed out to JoeB131, if airliners falling apart in flight and on the runway is just coincidence as they claim, at the very least its bad timing

Liberal’s favorite pet minority is going to get the blame, and rightly so
If they're falling apart it isn't by coincidence.
They doing it intentionally.
What they're doing is making flying a stressful experience, because they don't want us moving around.
They want us to stay put and get used to the shit they create.

If you stay put you eventually get used to your surroundings.

Then you become China.

What they're doing is making flying a stressful experience, because they don't want us moving around.

Then you become China.
I have a car just as millions do.

Then you become China.
Calling all these problems intentional gives our esteemed people of color too much credit

I will assume incompetence till I see evidence to the contrary

Forum List

Back