Mayor Adams Accused of Sexual Assault

Today an accusation is enough for you to be guilty but I’m old school and still believe in innocent till proven guilty.
When you are a Joe Biden you nominate people for the courts that don't believe in that shit.

Every one of them doesn't even know their jobs.

They were picked because of how unqualified they are.

I'm sure most of the Senate Judiciary Committee is fed up with the crapfest Biden is turning the courts into.

And it's not Biden picking these worthless assholes.

It's that cocksucker Obama picking them.

Calling all these problems intentional gives our esteemed people of color too much credit

I will assume incompetence till I see evidence to the contrary
If you put someone unqualified in a position simply because of their race, sex, or cross-dressing status you're going to have a lot of problems with incompetence.

"Yep.......that bitch can't define what a woman is, but she's the first black, transsexual, female on the Supreme Court by God!!!!!!!!!"

When you are a Joe Biden you nominate people for the courts that don't believe in that shit.

Every one of them doesn't even know their jobs.

They were picked because of how unqualified they are.

I'm sure most of the Senate Judiciary Committee is fed up with the crapfest Biden is turning the courts into.

And it's not Biden picking these worthless assholes.

It's that cocksucker Obama picking them.
We need term limits for federal judges including the supreme court

I suggest it be 12 years

Statutes of limitations no longer are honored by DA's.
GGjU51tacAAg_gT.png

This prick doesn't believe in them either.

He had to go back past the statute of limitations to fine Trump almost half a billion for not breaking the law.

Its not enough for me

Being unelected for life changes judges over time for the worse
Sometimes it makes them less communist. It depends on their core principles.

Usually conservative judges stay conservative.

Clarence Thomas and Anthony Scalia stayed conservative. That's why they murdered Scalia and are trying to get rid of Thomas.

Sometimes it makes them less communist. It depends on their core principles.

Usually conservative judges stay conservative.

Clarence Thomas and Anthony Scalia stayed conservative. That's why they murdered Scalia and are trying to get rid of Thomas.
On the other hand there is Chief Justice Roberts who is getting more lib over time

Isn't Adam's the product of ranked choice voting? Yet another reason to oppose that clearly unconstitutional nonsense.

According to NYC law, the word of the victim is enough for a conviction, even without a bit of evidence. The lib mayor Adams needs to pony up. Carroll vs Trump is a precedent in the city, so we really don't want to hear it.

Adams isn't above the law.
Lol what statute is that? Lol, they get rid of juries also? That being said you are behind the 8 ball in every town across America when it. comes to a man's word versus a woman's word. This not right but it is reality.

Lol what statute is that? Lol, they get rid of juries also? That being said you are behind the 8 ball in every town across America when it. comes to a man's word versus a woman's word. This not right but it is reality.

It isn't a "Statute", its case law, like the Plessy v Ferguson decision or Roe v Wade.

Forum List

Back