Mayor Adams Accused of Sexual Assault

It isn't a "Statute", its case law, like the Plessy v Ferguson decision or Roe v Wade.
Lol, sight the case where the judge determined all it takes is her word. Would love to read the opinion. Pretty hilarious ya site Roe v Wade. Precedent didn't mean shit there did it.

This could be a shakedown. Or it could be true. Either way is plausible. Take myself, for example. Nobody who knows me would ever, in a million years, believe I forced myself on a chick. I don’t have to. Pussy finds me like Covid finds its way into a NYC nursing home. But this NYC mayor, and his culture, and the whole affirmative action culture? Shit, it’s plausible he could have been gay-raping goats. You almost have to assume that he has a history of grift and theft.

Lol what statute is that? Lol, they get rid of juries also? That being said you are behind the 8 ball in every town across America when it. comes to a man's word versus a woman's word. This not right but it is reality.
~~~~~~

~~~~~~
Lol,was not her word that sunk him. It was his own. The dumb fuck admitted on tape that sexual assault was standard operating procedure for him. You are an idiot. Even with out his own word convicting him you are behind the 8 ball as a man in front of the jury in every town in America not just New York.

Must I remind my American friends that one is innocent until proven guilty. Even moreso when they are public figures or politicians.

Regardless of our opinions of someone or even how incompetent they are, this premise must be the guide.
I agree that's the way it should be, but we're seeing it's only that way unless the target is a conservative, or a Republican (not the same thing), or TRUMP!. Then evidence, proof and the rule of law need not apply.

Well, if true he has to pay the piper. Let the court process play out and let the investigation begin.

~~~~~~
Lol, fake news huh bitch. Wanna hear Trump say it. Every one has heard it bitch. That is not to say it can not happen. It happens all over the United States. See Powell v Alabama. There are cases in every state in the Union where men have been convicted by the women's word alone ya, dumb fuck.

hey, stupid, it has more to do with Boeing moving all the manufacturing to Jesusland than AA.
That may reassure guilt-ridden white libs for whom being politically correct “trumps” reaching your destination alive

But the rest of us have our doubts

That may reassure guilt-ridden white libs for whom being politically correct “trumps” reaching your destination alive

But the rest of us have our doubts
Not at all.

You haven't "proven" that a minority hire worked on any of the aircraft in question.
But we do know that Boeing has had a history of "cost cutting" that has involved union busting, outsourcing, and relocating plants.

So here are the questions I would ask.

1) How long have the aircraft in question been in service?
2) is the problem related to maintenance, or is it a design issue.
3) Quality control - what are the quality control standards at both Boeing and the airline.
4) Does it involve a component part and who was the manufacturer of the part?

You see, in manufacturing, we call this an 8D process. In my career, I've run into more than a few of these, usually something that can be addressed.

But, hey, if blaming the darkies makes you feel better, let's do that.

You haven't "proven" that a minority hire worked on any of the aircraft in question.
But, hey, if blaming the darkies makes you feel better, let's do that.

I dont have to prove it

Hiring more “darkies” as you call them was your idea and suddenly the airlines have a new safety problem

Thats pretty condemning

Forum List

Back