May The Farce Be With You

Being a registered LP since 1980 I think the bond market will decide the election against Hillary
A lot of people as we BOTH know vote their wallet and when you vote your wallet you vote to KEEP your money.

True but people forget 2+2=4.

Negative interest rates are deflationary by definition.

Stock buy backs to improve EPS when earnings and net profit is declining is what is driving the stock market up and those buy backs are financed with relatively short maturity debt.

The EU is ground zero with the UK having low but positive interest rates and the EU is floating negative interest rate zero coupon bonds. That means that this quarter savings going from the EU to UK will start to explode. Hillary will be toast prior to the election. Trump will have comparable negatives, which hopefully will help Gary Johnson.
Gary will be helped by this fall out no doubt. But for liberals to assume ALL will go to Clinton is wrong. A majority of Sanders were put back in play. The ANTI Clinton democrats are still going to be ANTI Clinton. There is going to be a three way split of Sanders supporters. And Hillary may not get the lions share.

My error. Let me be more explicit. Hillary as the candidate of four more years of:

Race riots.

Slow growth

More regulation

Gun grabbing

War is the cure for everything as with the Ukraine, Syria and Libya

Too that list she will be adding Meltdown II the bigger and badder sequel. At best she will come in 3rd in the election and 4th is a real possibility.

Forum List

Back