MattsKramer Sure is a pretty boy

• Banned
I know what you're doing newguy. Bump. look everybody, RWA the Gay Defender's queer.

Unfortunately, I like chicks, even though they's so bitchy sometimes. Being gay would be easier in many ways.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
I know what you're doing newguy. Bump. look everybody, RWA the Gay Defender's queer.

Unfortunately, I like chicks, even though they's so bitchy sometimes. Being gay would be easier in many ways.

Actually, I wasn't trying to imply anything. Cover the eyes on up, and that is what I saw.

I'll give you credit though, Matt. You aren't gonna catch me using my picture for my avatar! That is you, and not some stranger, isn't it?

Originally posted by jimnyc
I'll give you credit though, Matt. You aren't gonna catch me using my picture for my avatar! That is you, and not some stranger, isn't it?

Yep. That is really me...or was really me...The picture was taken about a year ago.

At least your eyes arent close enought together with a high bridge nose making you look like you have a Tom Cruise nose.

Originally posted by NewGuy
At least your eyes arent close enought together with a high bridge nose making you look like you have a Tom Cruise nose.

newguy And mattskramer : :suck:

Forum List

Back