Math Is Racist

I'm wicked smart BECAUSE I'm white? I could've not read those 10,000 books? Or never brought home a C on my report card cause my parents would have made me suffer for failure? All I had to do was be white? This is bull$H!T! My latest tool, given to me is a strap of metal bent 90 degrees opposite at both ends. It's meant to go against the wall and pull flooring tight. MY friend gave it to me as he is moving so I brought him to my truck, opened a certain tool box, threw my new tool into said tool box while I made giant "gulp" sound. But then my friend is white. Where was I? Oh yea, I'm wicked smart because I'm white. Who wants to know how to build a pyramid?

Never seen your dumbass before,
Regardless, whites are vastly superior
Think of what this planet could have accomplished without the anchor of the middle east and Africa around our necks.

The math is racist argument comes from the fact that most math related word problems in standardized tests are written in ways that most poor people can't clearly understand. It's not racism per se, but more that the people writing the questions write them from their own experiences and often include things that people who are less well off might not have any experience.

The fact that non-white people make up the vast majority of poor people makes some claim that it's racism but it's more about well off people expecting everyone to have a clear understanding of things that really only people who are well off would have any experience.

The issue isn't really racism in this case it's a lack of economic diversity In the types of questions that are included in standardized tests.
Word problems are deliberately written so as to be hard to understand. They are an exercise in identifying the information needed to solve the problem.

You sound drunk.

That's because I been drinking.

None of this makes sense.

By this you mean...

I'm wicked smart BECAUSE I'm white? I could've not read those 10,000 books? Or never brought home a C on my report card cause my parents would have made me suffer for failure? All I had to do was be white? This is bull$H!T! My latest tool, given to me is a strap of metal bent 90 degrees opposite at both ends. It's meant to go against the wall and pull flooring tight. MY friend gave it to me as he is moving so I brought him to my truck, opened a certain tool box, threw my new tool into said tool box while I made giant "gulp" sound. But then my friend is white. Where was I? Oh yea, I'm wicked smart because I'm white. Who wants to know how to build a pyramid?

Pretty f-ing obvious I'm excited about a new tool. Just like I feel about you right now.

Leroy stole 6 six packs of schlitz malt liquor.
How much bottles do Leroy be having?

Earlier in this thread...

Sure is.

I'm white, lemme splain... Malcom and Jerome are on the stoop each enjoying their fresh 40. Jerome has to hand Malcom his 40 to step to the curb to handle a customer and when he gets his 40 back it seems a tad light. Hard to tell what with the brown bag. A conversation ensues...

Jerome: "I beg your pardon but did you drink some of my 40?"
Malcome: "Pray tell what makes you ask such a thing?"
Jerome: "Well, I had a 40, gave it to you for a bit, got it back now it doesn't seem like a 40 any more."
Malcome: "What is it now?"
Jerome: "I can not express that in mathematical terms."

Good moderators, administrators and all else that regard them selves as Holy at this site, I implore you, citizens and those that have made this site Grand, let it be said that I told that joke first.

Earlier in this thread...

Good moderators, administrators and all else that regard them selves as Holy at this site, I implore you, citizens and those that have made this site Grand, let it be said that I told that joke first.

Oh
Sswry.

Everything that requires the use of more than two brain cells is racist....

Think about it!:eusa_think:

Now....why would that be?

You know it and I know it and we all know it. ;)

Word problems are deliberately written so as to be hard to understand. They are an exercise in identifying the information needed to solve the problem.
Except in many cases, the information needed to be identified is something that most working class people have no experience with and might not not be able to have a clear understanding of.

We can’t correct the blacks butchering of the English language because that’s racist, therefore their inability to do word math problems is racist so we shouldn’t teach anyone English or math because the blacks can’t do it. The day were all dumb n1gg3rs will be the day of equality.
What will happen is that whites are currently doing better than blacks in math so the school system will dumb math down so that blacks can do better. BUT, when they dumb down math so that blacks can do better, the whites will also do better so we will be back to square one with math still being racist.

Forum List

Back