The Pastor Is Back and He's Taking The School Board To Church!!! 😀

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Yeah preach it Pastor!! I swear that if he has any children of his own (and I'm assuming that he does or he wouldn't be at the meeting) they are SO lucky!! What a great father and man of God. He also never stops fighting against evil either. 😁

Yeah preach it Pastor!! I swear that if he has any children of his own (and I'm assuming that he does or he wouldn't be at the meeting) they are SO lucky!! What a great father and man of God. He also never stops fighting against evil either. 😁

giphy.webp

Good on that man for calling that crazy stuff out. That was no kind of allowed when I was in school and has no place in K-12

education. At all. Teachers couldn't even say they were homosexual when I was in school.

They'd get fired on the spot.

• Banned
giphy.webp

Good on that man for calling that crazy stuff out. That was no kind of allowed when I was in school and has no place in K-12 education.

Yep! And this guy is having absolutely NONE of it either. I'll never understand how if it's considered inappropriate to discuss in front of adults at a school board meeting, how is it considered appropriate for kids?

• Banned
You guys want to know the true reason why they wanted to silence the pastor? It's because they know that he's right and that they have all been exposed.

Forum List

Back