Massive Muslim Inbreeding Over 1,400 Years Has Damaged Gene Pool...

""Massive Muslim Inbreeding Over 1,400 Years Has Damaged Gene Pool...""

thats their excuse.

whats yours?

there are close to a billion and a half Muslims in the world and they are aggressive from inbreeding?

Forgive me if I think this is a bunch of bullcrap.

Everytime I think I've seen the last thread that will "take the cake" another one comes along to blow that away.

Whoo boy.

Everytime I think I've seen the last thread that will "take the cake" another one comes along to blow that away.

Whoo boy.

This thread is based on actual testimony given at a trail by a so called expert. It is not based on the opinion of the poster. As he pointed out in the original Post.

Whoo boy.

This thread is based on actual testimony given at a trail by a so called expert. It is not based on the opinion of the poster. As he pointed out in the original Post.

Oh get off it, this is cuckoo-for-cocoa-puffs territory. Not that something so ludicrous really deserves anything but ridicule, but does the "expert" take into account that Muslims aren't just in the Middle East, but also in Malaysia, Indonesia, the Phillipines, China and even in Eastern Europe?

For a population that's "inbred" you find a lot of diversity in thier appearances.

ROFL!

First there is no massive inbreeding going. Yes some do still marry their cousins but its not on such a large scale. Only in certain cultures do they still marry their cousins.

With muslims spread out around the globe in different countries its ridiculous to think there is some massive inbreeding going on.

And genes is not what makes a person violent. Its enviroment.

ROFL!

First there is no massive inbreeding going. Yes some do still marry their cousins but its not on such a large scale. Only in certain cultures do they still marry their cousins.

With muslims spread out around the globe in different countries its ridiculous to think there is some massive inbreeding going on.

And genes is not what makes a person violent. Its enviroment.

Bullcrap. It's their own choices.

I can see that several people have reading or comprehension problems.
This thread is not about any potential inbreeding in the Muslim World, but more about what course the prosecution is taking in a Gitmo terrorist trial. I think they are wrong and it almost appears that they want to loose this trial, IMHO. Why they would go down a dead-end street like this is a puzzle.

Now before you go crazy, remember this isn’t me, rather an expert witness called by the prosecution…

GUANTANAMO BAY, Cuba - A Danish psychologist who believes Muslims are raised to be aggressive and that inbreeding has damaged their genes informed a damning expert opinion of the risk Omar Khadr poses to public safety, court heard Wednesday.
Under cross-examination by defence lawyers, Dr. Michael Welner said he talked to Nicolai Sennels before coming to the conclusion that the Canadian-born Khadr was “highly dangerous” — an opinion he gave Tuesday on the first day of Khadr’s sentencing hearing.
Welner, a witness for the prosecution, said he admired Sennels for his work trying to help young Muslim inmates in Denmark and found him informative.
Sennels, who is based in Copenhagen, has written extensively on Muslims, including one article introduced into evidence Tuesday.
“If a Muslim does not react aggressively when criticized he is seen as weak, not worth trusting and he thus loses social status immediately,” Sennels wrote.
In another article, Sennels, 34, attributed a host of problems within the Islamic world to intermarriage among first cousins.
“Massive inbreeding within the Muslim culture during the last 1,400 years may have done catastrophic damage to their gene pool.”
Wow, a Con supporting Denmark.

Forum List

Back