Cologne, Germany: Culture of Islam

Like most in this country, we are sick and tired of the political correctness BS..........this will be the death of it, thank God.

:eusa_dance:Migrant crisis: Dutch town riots over asylum centre plan - BBC News:eusa_dance:
Excellent article on the subject:

Time to End Radical Islam Political Correctness

Love this: Here is an example of what progressives would call “Islamophobia,” dubbed appropriately by Andrew Cummins as a word “created by fascists, used by cowards, to manipulate morons.”

Such a hilarious piece of propaganda.
Well sh8t for brains allow me to wake your dumb ass up.

That is a recording of one of the rapes there RECORDED by the damn rapists. Now you run you hide you deny but there is NO propaganda to it. Because THEY RECORD their crimes.

Take a walk sh8t head.

Fury

I see youre teachers taught you as little manners as they did knowledge. I can only assume your impotent rage is compensating for something you lack in life, love perhaps?

This is a thread about Germany, Germany doesn't have garfitti in Arabic so take your youtube videos somewhere else, eh?

"Germany doesn't have garfitti in Arabic"....What kind of retard are you? A water head? Drug induced? Boozer? Germany has grafitti {tagging} in just about every islamic area. Its been there for years moron. They mark it first then take it just like bloods or crips in L.A. you mental defect.

As to my manners? Get used to them sh8t head.

the video is from an incident years ago in cairo.

That is a recording of one of the rapes there RECORDED by the damn rapists. Now you run you hide you deny but there is NO propaganda to it. Because THEY RECORD their crimes.

Take a walk sh8t head.

Fury

I see youre teachers taught you as little manners as they did knowledge. I can only assume your impotent rage is compensating for something you lack in life, love perhaps?

This is a thread about Germany, Germany doesn't have garfitti in Arabic so take your youtube videos somewhere else, eh?

"Germany doesn't have garfitti in Arabic"....What kind of retard are you? A water head? Drug induced? Boozer? Germany has grafitti {tagging} in just about every islamic area. Its been there for years moron. They mark it first then take it just like bloods or crips in L.A. you mental defect.

I see. So what this angry little man is doing is lying. He's making wild claims about knowing more about the country I live in and posting videos from north africa and claiming they're central europe. I thought so. Thanks very much LK

Cultures differ. Muslim men sometimes behave like pigs in clover when they can get booze and attack unaccompanied women: Americans only feel 'free' when they are armed like Sicilian bandits and can murder vast numbers of people. The main thing is to teach barbarians civilization before letting them in to civilized countries.

Take a walk sh8t head.

Fury

I see. So what this angry little man is doing is lying. He's making wild claims about knowing more about the country I live in and posting videos from north africa and claiming they're central europe. I thought so. Thanks very much LK
I've been to Manchester and North Africa. I don't know which is more of a shit hole.

if you had life with this women for 30 years:
and you have wild arab dna (millions of turk live in germany.but never happened)
778306.jpg

it will be hard controlling yourself for this woman
fans2014-151.jpg

Take a walk sh8t head.

Fury

I've been to Manchester and North Africa. I don't know which is more of a shit hole.

Excellent. Can you clue the rest of us in as to what the fuck that has to do with the propaganda that started this thread? Or are you just taking side swipes because you have no meaningful points yet.

On a side I went to Prague last week. Its very pleasant in a slightly backwards way.

Maybe Imam Hussien Oblahblah could bring one or two of the 600 German rape victims to his State of the Union address as a reason for why we should let more Muslims into this country.

600! The German press number them at 100 and states they have been molested and not raped. It's bad enough of a situation without inflating the numbers.
Actually it's more than 600 if you count the other German cities. My bad.

Growing scale of Germany attacks puts pressure on Merkel's migrant policy

In Cologne, police said on Sunday that 516 criminal complaints had been filed by individuals or groups in relation to assaults on New Year’s Eve, while police in Hamburg said 133 similar charges had been lodged with the north German city.
Frankfurt also registered complaints, although far fewer.

if you had life with this women for 30 years:
and you have wild arab dna (millions of turk live in germany.but never happened)
778306.jpg

it will be hard controlling yourself for this woman
fans2014-151.jpg
Yup, it's hard controlling yourself as a male Muslim coming from a restricted country where women are considered disposable property of the males, and all Western women are considered whores just because they don't cover themselves with a veil.

But hey, let's let more of them in, why not?

Forum List

Back