Massachusetts same-sex marriage pioneers split up

Status
Not open for further replies.
red states rule said:
You sure repeat the DNC talking points - that is the first thing that is a tip off you are a lib.

I am not unhappy. The US economy is roaring, people are working, spending, and improving their lives. Terrorists are dying and the liberals are bitching about all of it.

You can always tell who the liberal is in the crowd - their snear lights up the room

I am not exactly sure what a "snear" is.

You can always tell the idiots on this board. They are the ones who accuse everybody else of being "liberals". :dunno:

The intelligent conservatives on this board discuss, not accuse. Grow up.

jillian said:
The anti's are an obsessed little minority. Otherwise, they wouldn't run out and vote because the issue is on the ballot. The majority of normal folk really couldn't care less. You know, the whole "live and let live" thing"...

Oh right.. you don't know. :teeth:

Uhhhhhh I guess the fact that of the 18 states that have passed anti-queer marriage laws that the average vote was 4-1 against queer marriage means we are a minority? Or is it that it doesn't fit your view?

Ignoring facts is extremely ignorant and is evidence that you are an extremely poor debater Jilly.

roomy said:
Name dropping and looking for backup is the classic reaction of a bully made to feel inadequate in the presence of those he seeks to impress with his miserable and failed attempts at such.i have no doubt that your heroes have or will make up their own minds about you, as indeed others have.I feel embarrassed for you.

Well let's see, I got chump, clownly, and now you all piled on me doing your level best to kick to shit out of me with your insepid little insults, and "I'M" the bully?! You three clowns couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper sack let alone out debate anyone here. The Three Amigos. You guys are the board clowns. You SHOULD be embarrassed for YOURSELF, but in typical liberal fashion, your feelings are misplaced and don't make sense.

Pale Rider said:
Well let's see, I got chump, clownly, and now you all piled on me doing your level best to kick to shit out of me with your insepid little insults, and "I'M" the bully?! You three clowns couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper sack let alone out debate anyone here. The Three Amigos. You guys are the board clowns. You SHOULD be embarrassed for YOURSELF, but in typical liberal fashion, your feelings are misplaced and don't make sense.

I am not a Liberal but do not take offence to the inference.The accusation that you bandy neg around like a school yard bully has been proven, it gladdens my heart that pos has outweighed you, bully boy.A fight becomes mine when i choose it to be, not when you allow it to be, you sorry buffoon.It may be better for you and what little is left of your tattered reputation if you tidied your toys away and put yourself to bed bonny lad.Tomorrow is another day.

OCA said:
Grump I've already torn you a new asshole big enough to park a semi in, you're a joke on this board, a pathetic debater and an even more pathetic flamer. You are strictly minor league here.

You know you don't want to get me started.....................

Oh and way to kiss Jim's ass, bet you don't feel that way in private.......suck up.

You haven't even torn a piece of paper let alone me a new butthole. As for pathetic debater, you don't even do justice to the word. I've seen deaf mute's with a speech impediment give up more of an argument than you ever will. Of course I'm a pathetic flamer, because I don't....:dance:

Don't want to get you started? I know you may come across as some sort of hero amongst the neocons on this board OCA, but all you are to me a poster with a big gob and not much else. Anybody can post in an obnoxious, crappy manner....

As for kissing Jim's butt, au contraire, he has made it perfectly clear that ANYBODY (that includes ME and YOU Little Guy) who doesn't stick to the rules is toast....can't be any more clear than that....

Dr Grump said:
As for kissing Jim's butt, au contraire, he has made it perfectly clear that ANYBODY (that includes ME and YOU Little Guy) who doesn't stick to the rules is toast....can't be any more clear than that....

This is true. Some of my best friends are liberals. Look up posts by Dfresh, he's a buddy of mine. Of course we almost come to killing one another if we discuss politics or beliefs, but we can agree to disagree most of the time. He's been banned about 5x thus far for his inappropriate posts!

I like having conversations with Bullypulpit and Psychoblues. I disagree with the 2 of them on 90% of things, but I enjoy PM'n or having general conversations with them. I think they are decent, stand up guys, who just happen to have different beliefs than I.

Stick to the rules and anyone is welcome here. Be polite and civil, and the 'not so often' outbursts will be tolerated, and I am likely to reinstate bans. Only those that go totally over the edge - straight out of the gate, they likely won't be participating here.

Dr Grump said:
I know you may come across as some sort of hero amongst the neocons on this board OCA

Lol this is all the proof that I need that you are a worthless debater, lol everybody who doesn't agree with dump is a neocon.

Pick up the pace or you are going to get buried worse than you already are.

Dr Grump said:

You really think you have as much juice or leeway as me or any other mod here? Are you that fucking illiterate?

You need to put in your time here, thats right, time.

OCA said:
Dr Grump said:
I know you may come across as some sort of hero amongst the neocons on this board OCA

Lol this is all the proof that I need that you are a worthless debater, lol everybody who doesn't agree with dump is a neocon.

Pick up the pace or you are going to get buried worse than you already are.

No, there are plenty of conservatives and even neocons who debate in a thoughtful and interesting manner. Even make points I agree with on occasion. You ain't one of them....you're a cyberhick....

OCA said:
You really think you have as much juice or leeway as me or any other mod here? Are you that fucking illiterate?

I wouldn't have a clue where I am in the pecking order. What I do know is that certain things are expected. And as RWA found out courtesy of you, being a long-time poster means squat if you step over the bounds (he didn't IMO with you, he was taking the piss out of you, but your skin is paper thin - rice paper thin)....

roomy said:
I am not a Liberal but do not take offence to the inference.The accusation that you bandy neg around like a school yard bully has been proven, it gladdens my heart that pos has outweighed you, bully boy.A fight becomes mine when i choose it to be, not when you allow it to be, you sorry buffoon.It may be better for you and what little is left of your tattered reputation if you tidied your toys away and put yourself to bed bonny lad.Tomorrow is another day.

Oh for Christ sake looney, take a breather. There comes a point when someone is just reaching at any lame insult they can muster, and then they just sound stupid. You've reached that point. Take five son. Regroup.

Pale Rider said:
Oh for Christ sake looney, take a breather. There comes a point when someone is just reaching at any lame insult they can muster, and then they just sound stupid. You've reached that point. Take five son. Regroup.

Too little, too late.I already put you to bed.:duh3:

roomy said:

you didn't vote labour......

Dr Grump said:
I wouldn't have a clue where I am in the pecking order. What I do know is that certain things are expected. And as RWA found out courtesy of you, being a long-time poster means squat if you step over the bounds (he didn't IMO with you, he was taking the piss out of you, but your skin is paper thin - rice paper thin)....

There are lines here Grump, this ain't anarchy. Please test the lines, cross one, I dare ya.

It burns you that I have juice and you don't, doesn't it?

OCA said:
There are lines here Grump, this ain't anarchy. Please test the lines, cross one, I dare ya.

It burns you that I have juice and you don't, doesn't it?

I think the only one who cares that you have "juice" is you. Otherwise, why would you bother talking about it? :beer:

OCA said:

Rectal leakage is not the right kind of juice, buddy boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back