Massachusetts same-sex marriage pioneers split up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Grump said:
Since when has a messageboard been a popularity contest?
The is no contest with you here nurse Chump. You're the clear loser.

nurse Chump said:
Er, no. If everybody who disagreed with every post I made neg repped me I reckon I'd be on about -20,000 by now. YOU are the only person who regularly neg reps for opinions. As for being whiners, coming from the guy who ALMOST went crying to the mods because his widdle feewings got hurt in PMs...oh, snookums, what would your 1%er pals think of you if they knew how thin your skin really was? Heh:)

:rotflmao: You sound like a little punk kid taunting another on a grade school playground. What a fucking moron... :rotflmao:

You know, the one that's always getting beat up because he doesn't know when to shut his trap... :rotflmao:

Pale Rider said:
The is no contest with you here nurse Chump. You're the clear loser.

If you're a winner, I'm glad I'm a loser....:blues:

Pale Rider said:
:rotflmao: You sound like a little punk kid taunting another on a grade school playground. What a fucking moron... :rotflmao:

You know, the one that's always getting beat up because he doesn't know when to shut his trap... :rotflmao:

No, I'm the guy who stands up to moronic bullies like you....:blues: As for taunting, check out the post I was responding to. ;)

red states rule said:
i just enjoy pissing off librals. It is getting easier, I will admit, since libs are in a constant foul mood - much like you and Jilly

LOL..what makes you think I'm in a foul mood. Can't think of one time, on this messageboard at least, when I 've been in a foul mood. I usually don't respond to you, and when I do bother to read your posts, the only thing that comes to mind is their ignorant naivity. Outsida that, nada...:mm:

Dr Grump said:
LOL..what makes you think I'm in a foul mood. Can't think of one time, on this messageboard at least, when I 've been in a foul mood. I usually don't respond to you, and when I do bother to read your posts, the only thing that comes to mind is their ignorant naivity. Outsida that, nada...:mm:

Libs, for the most part, are in a sour mood. Most libs still say the US economy is in a recession.

red states rule said:
Libs, for the most part, are in a sour mood. Most libs still say the US economy is in a recession.

This exchange is infantile. It's just as easy to say, "Conservatives are always in a sour mood because they think society is falling apart." :poke: :dunno: :gives: :gay:

Moderates are always in a sour mood because conservatives and liberals are always fighting.

Anarchists are always in a sour mood because there is too much order in society.

Why don't you guys grow up and talk about something intelligent? This sounds like a bunch of first grade idiots in the principals office serving detention.

Nuc said:
This exchange is infantile. It's just as easy to say, "Conservatives are always in a sour mood because they think society is falling apart." :poke: :dunno: :gives: :gay:

Moderates are always in a sour mood because conservatives and liberals are always fighting.

Anarchists are always in a sour mood because there is too much order in society.

Why don't you guys grow up and talk about something intelligent? This sounds like a bunch of first grade idiots in the principals office serving detention.

There was a Pew Poll that showed a majority of Dems were depressed while a majority of conservatives were optimistic.

Plus, Dems are constantly preaching a doom and gloom message, while Republicans give a positive and uplifting message.

I see a trend here even if you don't.

Nuc said:

Does not.

red states rule said:
There was a Pew Poll that showed a majority of Dems were depressed while a majority of conservatives were optimistic.

Plus, Dems are constantly preaching a doom and gloom message, while Republicans give a positive and uplifting message.

I see a trend here even if you don't.

Yeah polls are very accurate.

I'm not talking about your basic premise because I don't care. I'm talking about the "so's your mother" and "say it one more time and I'll kick your ass" routine that's going on in this thread. It's juvenile testosterone OD.

Dr Grump said:
No, I'm the guy who stands up to moronic bullies like you. As for taunting, check out the post I was responding to. ;)

You think I'm a "bully" chump? Because you're a pathetic little smartass liberal that trolls our board, and I tell you so? Obviously you haven't pissed off OCA yet, or RWA, or the board owner Jimnyc. Any one of them will tear you a new orifice and not look back.

Grow a pair and quit your whinning. Stay on topic and dish it out when you get it. If it's you dishing it out, I can take it. If it's me dishing it out, I'll keep my comments concentrated on YOU and what you're SAYING. If you can't handle that, then you're going to have a shitty time here, because that's the way is.

Pale Rider said:
You think I'm a "bully" chump? Because you're a pathetic little smartass liberal that trolls our board, and I tell you so? Obviously you haven't pissed off OCA yet, or RWA, or the board owner Jimnyc. Any one of them will tear you a new orifice and not look back.

Grow a pair and quit your whinning. Stay on topic and dish it out when you get it. If it's you dishing it out, I can take it. If it's me dishing it out, I'll keep my comments concentrated on YOU and what you're SAYING. If you can't handle that, then you're going to have a shitty time here, because that's the way is.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :cuckoo: :smoke:

Pale Rider said:
You think I'm a "bully" chump? Because you're a pathetic little smartass liberal that trolls our board, and I tell you so?

No I think you're a bully because you rarely debate issues.

Pale Rider said:
Obviously you haven't pissed off OCA yet, or RWA, or the board owner Jimnyc. Any one of them will tear you a new orifice and not look back.

Anybody who holds OCA or RWA in any sort of esteem needs their head examined. Then again, if the Doc blew in your ear, the hair on the other side of your head would stand on end. OCA tear me a new oriface??? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: As for Jim, he's OK by me.

Pale Rider said:

Actually, you've proved you can't take it because you ding those who give you are hard time. As for handling you, I find my four year old more of a handful...

Pale Rider said:

Name dropping and looking for backup is the classic reaction of a bully made to feel inadequate in the presence of those he seeks to impress with his miserable and failed attempts at such.i have no doubt that your heroes have or will make up their own minds about you, as indeed others have.I feel embarrassed for you.

Nuc said:
Yeah polls are very accurate.

I'm not talking about your basic premise because I don't care. I'm talking about the "so's your mother" and "say it one more time and I'll kick your ass" routine that's going on in this thread. It's juvenile testosterone OD.

Of course you do not care about the "basic premise", because it blows all your touchy feel good mentality to hell.

Look at ANY speech given by ANY candidate.

I can tell you which one is the libe and which one is the conservative strictly by what the tone of the speech.

I did not here ONE postive speech by the Dems in 04. Everytime it was the doom and gloom and America is 3 days from another Great Depression.

Even today with a roaring economy the Dems still try and tell folks how rotten things are.

So yes, libs are the depressed ones and conservatives are the positive ones

Dr Grump said:
Anybody who holds OCA or RWA in any sort of esteem needs their head examined. Then again, if the Doc blew in your ear, the hair on the other side of your head would stand on end. OCA tear me a new oriface??? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: As for Jim, he's OK by me.

Grump I've already torn you a new asshole big enough to park a semi in, you're a joke on this board, a pathetic debater and an even more pathetic flamer. You are strictly minor league here.

You know you don't want to get me started.....................

Oh and way to kiss Jim's ass, bet you don't feel that way in private.......suck up.

red states rule said:
Of course you do not care about the "basic premise", because it blows all your touchy feel good mentality to hell.

What touchy feel good mentality? Quote. You're saying liberals don't feel good. You are contradicting yourself.

I don't care about your basic premise because it comes from you. I've read a few of your threads and you just don't seem too bright. That's all.

As far as all this posturing and insulting from the macho wing of the board, it's kind of boring. Does anybody else agree?

Nuc said:
What touchy feel good mentality? Quote. You're saying liberals don't feel good. You are contradicting yourself.

I don't care about your basic premise because it comes from you. I've read a few of your threads and you just don't seem too bright. That's all.

As far as all this posturing and insulting from the macho wing of the board, it's kind of boring. Does anybody else agree?

The touch feel good mentality is how libs invison their utopia. They claim things wioul;d be perfect in the US and in the world if only they were running things.

Your personal attacks are nothing new. Libs use this debating tactic when they cannot counter facts.

I am not insulting libs. I am repeating what they say. To libs, that is hate speech as well as insulting.

red states rule said:
The touch feel good mentality is how libs invison their utopia. They claim things wioul;d be perfect in the US and in the world if only they were running things.

Your personal attacks are nothing new. Libs use this debating tactic when they cannot counter facts.

I am not insulting libs. I am repeating what they say. To libs, that is hate speech as well as insulting.

First of all, upon what do you base your conclusion that I am a "lib"? Second, what makes you think I'm pessimistic or down on the world? You might be the one who's unhappy, that's why you're lashing out at the world through your computer. :gives:

Nuc said:
First of all, upon what do you base your conclusion that I am a "lib"? Second, what makes you think I'm pessimistic or down on the world? You might be the one who's unhappy, that's why you're lashing out at the world through your computer. :gives:

You sure repeat the DNC talking points - that is the first thing that is a tip off you are a lib.

I am not unhappy. The US economy is roaring, people are working, spending, and improving their lives. Terrorists are dying and the liberals are bitching about all of it.

You can always tell who the liberal is in the crowd - their snear lights up the room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back