Massachusetts same-sex marriage pioneers split up

Status
Not open for further replies.
KarlMarx said:
Seems like George Michael will be joining the legions of divorced if he doesn't get his act together. Latest is George Michael was caught groping a man in a London Park. This guy got married just a few months ago and he's cruising the parks for other guys.... go figure!

As I said before, I don't believe that gays will have a better track record than straights when it comes to marriage.

Quotes from little Georgie when he was arrested:

He said: "Are you gay? No? Then f*** off! This is my culture! I'm not doing anything illegal. The police don't even come here any more."

From his "lover" : "As far as he is concerned, that is what gay men do and I don't think this is going to change his habits.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=397227&in_page_id=1773

-----

Before any of the "pro-gay" defenders on the board jump up and say, "but he is just one person, he doesn't speak for all gays" blah blah blah.

I know that.

But they are interesting quotes aren't they?

Their culture...what they do....

Nice.

Bonnie said:
and in addition to character there is that idea of growing genuinely attached to one very unique person and building a life (hardships included) with that person in which no one else on the planet can compare or compete with???

Yes that is wonderful.....but it still goes against our hard wiring. At least there is always a bit of cognitive dissonance.

Nuc said:
Yes that is wonderful.....but it still goes against our hard wiring. At least there is always a bit of cognitive dissonance.

Point being those things I mentioned in many cases far supercede any hardwiring thus aleviating any big struggle to overcome our neanderthal urges.

Pale Rider said:
What? Are you living on the same PLANET as I am? You're cracked sister.

"Live and let live"? What kind of hippie flower child bullshit is that? Hey... here's an idea... "go over to Iraq and tell one those whack job militant muslims *live and let live*, and see how long it takes them to SAW YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF!" Not a good comparison? Maybe not the best, but it does make the point that "live and let live" is bullshit. You are what you believe, and if you're willing to fight for what you believe, you're a whole person. If not, you're a spineless apologist who lives in a state of delusion, you'll never have honor or a home. You'll just be sponging off the people who DO do the fighting.... FOR you.

Grow up girl, and get a life. Quit listening to liberals. They're fucking up your mind.

Huh? You just from homosexuals just trying to live their lives without hassling anybody to nutjobs cutting off heads??? Weird...

I'd say you are the one that needs to grow up, but as you have hit 50+ its way too late....

Dr Grump said:
Huh? You just from homosexuals just trying to live their lives without hassling anybody to nutjobs cutting off heads??? Weird...

I'd say you are the one that needs to grow up, but as you have hit 50+ its way too late....

True... dumbass is still giving people neg for their opinions, too.

Do they have playgroups for 50 year olds? I think he needs playmates. ;)

jillian said:
True... dumbass is still giving people neg for their opinions, too.

Do they have playgroups for 50 year olds? I think he needs playmates. ;)

isn't that the purpose of rep....

pos if ya like it :mm: .... neg if ya don't?:fu2:

manu1959 said:
isn't that the purpose of rep....

pos if ya like it :mm: .... neg if ya don't?:fu2:

I'd never neg anyone for disagreeing with me.... just for being a jerk about it. I figure neg isn't meant to shut down conversation.

Maybe that's just me?

jillian said:
I'd never neg anyone for disagreeing with me.... just for being a jerk about it. I figure neg isn't meant to shut down conversation.

Maybe that's just me?

I wouldn't let neg rep shut down a conversation. Just shows the other person for what they are IMO...

"Doctor GRUMP"... and "Jillian"... what a pair of winners.

Neither of you are very well liked on this board, so you turn to each other for reinforcement. You think that maybe TOGETHER you can double your insults. Go for it. You two are pathetic liberals.

Now jillie, when people "agree" with you, your reputation goes up. When people "disagree" with you, your reputation goes down. What part about that don't you understand? Or are you just a damn sniveling little whinner?:cry:

Pale Rider said:
Neither of you are very well liked on this board

Since when has a messageboard been a popularity contest?

Pale Rider said:
Now jillie, when people "agree" with you, your reputation goes up. When people "disagree" with you, your reputation goes down. What part about that don't you understand? Or are you just a damn sniveling little whinner?:cry:

Er, no. If everybody who disagreed with every post I made neg repped me I reckon I'd be on about -20,000 by now. YOU are the only person who regularly neg reps for opinions. As for being whiners, coming from the guy who ALMOST went crying to the mods because his widdle feewings got hurt in PMs...oh, snookums, what would your 1%er pals think of you if they knew how thin your skin really was? Heh:)

• Thanks
Reactions: Nuc
jillian said:

Maybe that's just me?
I have given out neg for those that post something I disagree with in a way I also disagree with. I don't think I've done to you, though I may have. I know I have with Grump, though I think I've given more than an offset.

I guess the parameters of rep are up to the individual. Yes, some of us have more than others, for a variety of reasons. Length on boards, number of posts, and positive reputation received. It's often forgotten that we did start out equal at the beginning. Not that that helps those that came after.

Some give out no neg rep. Some much. Others only when it's a psycho post or troll.

Kathianne said:
I have given out neg for those that post something I disagree with in a way I also disagree with. I don't think I've done to you, though I may have. I know I have with Grump, though I think I've given more than an offset.

I guess the parameters of rep are up to the individual. Yes, some of us have more than others, for a variety of reasons. Length on boards, number of posts, and positive reputation received. It's often forgotten that we did start out equal at the beginning. Not that that helps those that came after.

Some give out no neg rep. Some much. Others only when it's a psycho post or troll.

I only neg for trolls. ;)

And, nope, you've never negged me... one of the reasons we can have reasonable disagreements. In fact, in looking back, most of my rep has come from the conservatives on the board. Pale is the only one who likes negging for opinions. His problem, I guess.

I did find it funny that he put my name in quotemarks... considering it's my real name and all. :salute:

Pale Rider said:
"Doctor GRUMP"... and "Jillian"... what a pair of winners.

Neither of you are very well liked on this board, so you turn to each other for reinforcement. You think that maybe TOGETHER you can double your insults. Go for it. You two are pathetic liberals.

a sniveling little whiner is the winning answer

Dr Grump said:
haven't you got some times tables to learn or something?

i just enjoy pissing off librals. It is getting easier, I will admit, since libs are in a constant foul mood - much like you and Jilly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back