Massachusetts same-sex marriage pioneers split up

Status
Not open for further replies.
red states rule said:
NO you are. You remind me od another kook on another borard who goes by winfield777. Like you, he cannot go 3 posts without personal attacks, and insults.

Yeah. My cogent and convincing points are personal attacks.

red states rule said:
NO you are. You remind me od another kook on another borard who goes by winfield777. Like you, he cannot go 3 posts without personal attacks, and insults.

Must be your name on that board. :teeth:

Are you really such an ignorant little twit that you can't ascertain the difference between someone knowing you're useless as tits on a bull and someone who is afraid to debate you?

Grow up, widdle one. :bye1:

rtwngAvngr said:
Yeah. My cogent and convincing points are personal attacks.

It would be nice if you posted some.

Your foul language, racist rantings, and preoccupation with sex is what I was referring to

RWA I can read every post you delete in this thread, you fucked up and have just given me the opportunity i've been dreaming of, let us conference to see what course of action will be taken.

BTW I didn't ban Chump.

OCA said:
RWA I can read every post you delete in this thread, you fucked up and have just given me the opportunity i've been dreaming of, let us conference to see what course of action will be taken.

BTW I didn't ban Chump.

Funny... I heard you banned Grump for the day.

OCA said:

BTW I didn't ban Chump.

Ok. Let me know what you decide. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back