Mass stabbing in Florida - it's time to implement knife control.

All pointy or sharp tools and knives should require government oversight immediately.

Tallahassee, Florida, police investigate 'massive stabbing' at business
No one died another reason to ban guns.
Then only criminals will have guns. Don't quite got all your groceries bagged - doya?
Arent you ashamed that thousands of citizens gets killed and shot every year, while other countries dont have this madness?
Can you say liberal drug-infested inner-city gang-bangers?
Answer first then you are entitled to an answer.

Then only criminals will have guns. Don't quite got all your groceries bagged - doya?
And criminals will have fewer guns. Seems to work well. Countries with strong gun control have much lower homicide rates.
Hey, dingus - they're criminals. They don't care about gun laws. There will always be a black market for firearms if they make guns illegal. All you would be doing is making it illegal for us to defend ourselves.
We can at least minimize the shootings carried by non criminals, like kids at schools, mom and dad shooting their families, work places shootings and so much more. Guns emboldens lot of pussies.
Those are non-criminals? Are you insane? And, btw, it is a well known fact that all liberals (needs government to think and do for them) are pussies.
All? I dont agree. Most successful people are liberals.

All pointy or sharp tools and knives should require government oversight immediately.

Arent you ashamed that thousands of citizens gets killed and shot every year, while other countries dont have this madness?
Can you say liberal drug-infested inner-city gang-bangers?
Answer first then you are entitled to an answer.
You're not too bright - arya?

And criminals will have fewer guns. Seems to work well. Countries with strong gun control have much lower homicide rates.
Hey, dingus - they're criminals. They don't care about gun laws. There will always be a black market for firearms if they make guns illegal. All you would be doing is making it illegal for us to defend ourselves.
We can at least minimize the shootings carried by non criminals, like kids at schools, mom and dad shooting their families, work places shootings and so much more. Guns emboldens lot of pussies.
Those are non-criminals? Are you insane? And, btw, it is a well known fact that all liberals (needs government to think and do for them) are pussies.
Sounds like some more barry bathhouse banter.

You mean like Germany under Hitler?
or maybe China under Mao?
How about Venezuela under Maduro and Chavez?
Perhaps Cuba under Castro?
Uganda under Idi Amin?
Rwandan genocide under the TuTu?

Here's a few hundred more
List of genocides by death toll - Wikipedia

It would take over 1000 years at our current rate to match many of those.
Aren't you ashamed you know NOTHING of history?
You fucking imbecile
You think owning a pistol or two can help you defeat an army? Ask the vietnamese, the Libyans, the Iraqis, Kashmiris.....
Let's try this, stop paying taxes that are tyrannical and go at it against the government and tell us how that goes.
The government owns you and have since you were born. They will kill you if you go against them Even if you own a gun shop.

Facts. I have conservative views and liberals views I dont vote for parties....in the 20 years I have been here and because of my work if it wasnt for progressives this country would be just like many backward thinking countries... and i say this and I'm anti abortion, dont favour same sex marriage, and much more. I also firmly beleive that most of the evil comes from the right.

This makes the point I've been making very clear. These people won't be stopped by taking away guns. They will find ways to kill people. Knives, cars, bombs etc. It's not the weapon. It's PERSON!
The problem with your argument, is that a knife is not a very effective weapon against a crowd. If the gunman in El Paso used a knife instead of a gun, most of the 20 killed would not even have been injured.

Gun manufactures have done a great job at creating weapons that can kill large numbers of people in a matter of seconds or minutes. And unlike a killer with a knife, a gunman with the right weapon does not need a great deal of experience or physical strength. In the US, 70% of people murdered died of gun shot wounds.

Last edited:
Facts. I have conservative views and liberals views I dont vote for parties....in the 20 years I have been here and because of my work if it wasnt for progressives this country would be just like many backward thinking countries... and i say this and I'm anti abortion, dont favour same sex marriage, and much more. I also firmly beleive that most of the evil comes from the right.
You don't favor abortion, yet you say most evil comes from the right? What is more evil than slaughtering an innocent unborn baby?
I say you don't know whattofuck you are - kinda like those tranny he-she's.

This makes the point I've been making very clear. These people won't be stopped by taking away guns. They will find ways to kill people. Knives, cars, bombs etc. It's not the weapon. It's PERSON!
The problem with your argument, is that a knife is not a very effective weapon against a crowd. If the gunman in El Paso used a knife instead of a gun, most of the 20 killed would not even have been injured.

Gun manufactures have done a great job at creating weapons that can kill large numbers of people in a matter of seconds or minutes. And unlike a killer with a knife, a gunman with the right weapon does not need a great deal of experience or physical strength. In the US, 70% of people murdered died of gun shot wounds.
How 'bout a pipe bomb? Would that wipe out a gathering?

You don't favor abortion, yet you say most evil comes from the right? What is more evil than slaughtering an innocent unborn baby?

You made a fool of yourself with this stupid thread so you just move on to other bullshit?

Oh...

No. We shouldn't ban knives.
I'm not even saying we should ban guns.
But I am saying that if he had a gun, all five - and maybe more - would be dead.

FIVE ??? FIVE ?!?!

You're worried about millimeters when the battle calls for YARDS.

The 2nd Amendment is about HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of lives, not 5

How bout 25,000 in Venezuela dead because they allowed themselves to be disarmed right before Leftists grabbed power and shredded their Constitution???

How about Mao circa 1957......35 MILLION unarmed citizens killed or starved.

The 2nd Amendment doesn't apply to Venezuela.

But you know that.

Ha Ha!! Get it now?

You made a fool of yourself with this stupid thread so you just move on to other bullshit?

Oh...
You're a libtard - that makes you the fool on this thread. Now go find a women's bathroom or a street corner and relieve yourself.

Oh...
You're a libtard - that makes you the fool on this thread. Now go find a women's bathroom or a street corner and relieve yourself.
Hell of a reply there fool.

It could have been more lame but that would take a functioning brain

So far no dead. Yeah a lot less deadly than our shootings.

Yes...if they really wanted to kill a lot of people they could have used a rental truck...in Nice, France a muslim used a rental truck to murder 86 people and injure 435....more than any of our mass public shootings....so trucks are obviously deadlier than guns and need to be banned.

Forum List

Back