US Feels Divisive In 9/11 Aftermath

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Of course there's division. The Democrats who faked unity on 911 have since joined with the very movement that caused it.

Who got the advantage in Obama's idiotic JCPOA, and his gift of 1.8 billion dollars? Why is John Kerry advising the Iranian regime against the United States?

Don't tell me Iran had nothing to do with 911. Islamism is Islamism, be it Wahabi based, or Shiite.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/10/us-feels-divisive-in-9-11-aftermath-as-memories-of-unity-fade/

Of course there's division. The Democrats who faked unity on 911 have since joined with the very movement that caused it.

Who got the advantage in Obama's idiotic JCPOA, and his gift of 1.8 billion dollars? Why is John Kerry advising the Iranian regime against the United States?

Don't tell me Iran had nothing to do with 911. Islamism is Islamism, be it Wahabi based, or Shiite.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/10/us-feels-divisive-in-9-11-aftermath-as-memories-of-unity-fade/
Saying that Iran had something to do with 911 because they are Muslim is akin to saying that the United States is responsible for the Crusades, the Inquisition or witch trials because most of them are Christian.

:eusa_doh:

Saying that Iran had something to do with 911 because they are Muslim is akin to saying that the United States is responsible for the Crusades, the Inquisition or witch trials because most of them are Christian.

Read carefully. I'm not saying Iran had anything to do with it.

"Islamism is Islamism, be it Wahabi based, or Shiite."

The point being the Democratic Party is sympathetic to Islamism. Most of Obama's ME policies were advantageous to it.

We are the ones who backed, funded and trained those who carried out 9-11.

This is a perfect example of why we have such a divide.

You are too stupid to comprehend the written word, derive an entirely fallacious conclusion from it, and then proceed to indulge in the apologia you have been trained to perform.

Islamism is a political philosophy that the Iranian leadership has been pushing for decades. It is a matter of influence rather than direct involvement.

Last edited:
The point being the Democratic Party is sympathetic to Islamism. Most of Obama's ME policies were advantageous to it.

Please list all the people in the Democratic party who are sympathetic to Militant Islamism. Could you also cite some examples of this so-called sympathy.

Pretty much you can pin that on Obama Bin Lying and his DemNazi faithful.

Please list all the people in the Democratic party who are sympathetic to Militant Islamism. Could you also cite some examples of this so-called sympathy.
drudgepic2.jpg

drudgepic2.jpg

Isn't that the guy would droned out of existence many militant Islamics including Anwar al-Awlaki. I'm not getting this whole sympathy gig?

drudgepic2.jpg

Isn't that the guy would droned out of existence many militant Islamics including Anwar al-Awlaki. I'm not getting this whole sympathy gig?

I thought it was despicable that he assassinated an American citizen while refusing to grant him due process.

drudgepic2.jpg

I thought it was despicable that he assassinated an American citizen while refusing to grant him due process.

I think he was a traitor. He joined the enemy of his own free will and was actively aiding al Qaeda in targeting American civilians.

The media makes it appear worse than it is....there are only a small number of lib whack jobs that can't handle losing...most Americans right and left want whats best for our country....

1) All party members and supporters who support a Democrat leadership that devises policies advantageous to Islamists, and disadvantageous to ourselves.

2) 8 years of policies advantageous to Islamists. A substantial monetary gift from a Democrat administration to an Islamist regime.

drudgepic2.jpg

Facilitating a one-on-one with Allah, a trip to paradise and 72 virgins seems pretty sympathetic too me. ;)

"Them’s the ones you don’t fuck with… them Double Muslims. ‘Cause them motherfuckers can’t wait to get to Allah… and want to take eight or nine motherfuckers with them." -- Richard Pryor, Live on the Sunset Strip

drudgepic2.jpg

Acceptable losses to maintain the masquerade.

drudgepic2.jpg

Facilitating a one-on-one with Allah, a trip to paradise and 72 virgins seems pretty sympathetic too me. ;)

"Them’s the ones you don’t fuck with… them Double Muslims. ‘Cause them motherfuckers can’t wait to get to Allah… and want to take eight or nine motherfuckers with them." -- Richard Pryor, Live on the Sunset Strip

Richard Prior was great. Thanks for the trip......

drudgepic2.jpg

I think he was a traitor. He joined the enemy of his own free will and was actively aiding al Qaeda in targeting American civilians.

Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't but even traitors are guaranteed due process.

drudgepic2.jpg

Acceptable losses to maintain the masquerade.

Sure, sure.

(Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink. Ha ha. Your dead!)

drudgepic2.jpg

He was also the guy to give the kill order on Osama bin Laden, out of sympathy no doubt. :rolleyes:

drudgepic2.jpg

Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't but even traitors are guaranteed due process.

I don't believe there is any guarantee if a citizen joins an organization that not only declared war on America, but was also responsible for 9-11, as well several other high casualty terrorist bombings. My biggest concern with it is that he becomes a martyr, not that he didn't deserve it.

Forum List

Back