Mass stabbing in Florida - it's time to implement knife control.

All pointy or sharp tools and knives should require government oversight immediately.

Tallahassee, Florida, police investigate 'massive stabbing' at business
No one died another reason to ban guns.
Then only criminals will have guns. Don't quite got all your groceries bagged - doya?
Arent you ashamed that thousands of citizens gets killed and shot every year, while other countries dont have this madness?

All pointy or sharp tools and knives should require government oversight immediately.

Then only criminals will have guns. Don't quite got all your groceries bagged - doya?
And criminals will have fewer guns. Seems to work well. Countries with strong gun control have much lower homicide rates.
Hey, dingus - they're criminals. They don't care about gun laws. There will always be a black market for firearms if they make guns illegal. All you would be doing is making it illegal for us to defend ourselves.
We can at least minimize the shootings carried by non criminals, like kids at schools, mom and dad shooting their families, work places shootings and so much more. Guns emboldens lot of pussies.

If he had a gun, they’d all be dead.

But he didn’t, so they’re all alive.

Well, they stopped him because they had equal defense capabilities which they would NOT have had if he had a gun. Criminals are 'allowed' to have and carry a gun unlike the victims. I see some coward gave me a smilie face. I win!! :113: Again!

Last edited:

Another idiot who doesnt know you cant steal rights without a Constitutional Amendment. Until then...

:fu:
I don’t recall the constitutional amendment for machine gun regulation.
Nope. You got the People to accept that infringement

We can at least minimize the shootings carried by non criminals, like kids at schools, mom and dad shooting their families, work places shootings and so much more. Guns emboldens lot of pussies.

Gun control emboldens most pussies.

Arent you ashamed that thousands of citizens gets killed and shot every year, while other countries dont have this madness?
Can you say liberal drug-infested inner-city gang-bangers?

And criminals will have fewer guns. Seems to work well. Countries with strong gun control have much lower homicide rates.
Hey, dingus - they're criminals. They don't care about gun laws. There will always be a black market for firearms if they make guns illegal. All you would be doing is making it illegal for us to defend ourselves.
Those are non-criminals? Are you insane? And, btw, it is a well known fact that all liberals (needs government to think and do for them) are pussies.

No. We shouldn't ban knives.
I'm not even saying we should ban guns.
But I am saying that if he had a gun, all five - and maybe more - would be dead.

FIVE ??? FIVE ?!?!

You're worried about millimeters when the battle calls for YARDS.

The 2nd Amendment is about HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of lives, not 5

How bout 25,000 in Venezuela dead because they allowed themselves to be disarmed right before Leftists grabbed power and shredded their Constitution???

How about Mao circa 1957......35 MILLION unarmed citizens killed or starved.

And no one killed.
An assault rifle would have killed dozens ...
Fool

And explain how KNIVES would have saved 6 million Jews in Germany ? Fool.

Or explain how knives would have saved 25,000 in Venezuela against the armed forces of evil under Maduro?

Do you have to work really hard at being so stupid or does it come naturally?

You mean like Germany under Hitler?
or maybe China under Mao?
How about Venezuela under Maduro and Chavez?
Perhaps Cuba under Castro?
Uganda under Idi Amin?
Rwandan genocide under the TuTu?

Here's a few hundred more
List of genocides by death toll - Wikipedia

It would take over 1000 years at our current rate to match many of those.
Aren't you ashamed you know NOTHING of history?
You fucking imbecile

Last edited:
No. We shouldn't ban knives.
I'm not even saying we should ban guns.
But I am saying that if he had a gun, all five - and maybe more - would be dead.

FIVE ??? FIVE ?!?!

You're worried about millimeters when the battle calls for YARDS.

The 2nd Amendment is about HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of lives, not 5

How bout 25,000 in Venezuela dead because they allowed themselves to be disarmed right before Leftists grabbed power and shredded their Constitution???

How about Mao circa 1957......35 MILLION unarmed citizens killed or starved.

The 2nd Amendment doesn't apply to Venezuela.

But you know that.

Totally missed the point. Time to change your username bro.
You seem to have missed my point. You prefer killers have the most dangerous weapons?
No but I do prefer to have access to the same dangerous weapons as killers. Why should I, a law abiding gun owner, only be allowed to own certain guns while criminals will acquire them without regard to that law? This is why you people are insane
Planning a mass shooting are you? How many shootouts with bad guys you been in?
This is why you people are insane. Why do I have to be planning a shooting or have had a shootout with a bad guy to want to be able to be equal to criminals? What is so foreign about the concept of preparedness with you people? I mean Jesus Christ I hope I NEVER have to use my firearms to protect myself in a situation but it’s nice to know they’re there if I ever do need them.
Because you are greatly increasing the number of armed criminals. Weak gun laws do that. And that is why we have a much higher homicide rate than countries with strong gun control.
The fact that you and others go through life believing shit like this is just crazy to me.

Forum List

Back