Mass stabbing in Florida - it's time to implement knife control.

This makes the point I've been making very clear. These people won't be stopped by taking away guns. They will find ways to kill people. Knives, cars, bombs etc. It's not the weapon. It's PERSON!
Yep. But it's a matter of scale. The fewer assault rifles, the fewer innocent little schoolkids with their brains splattered on the classroom floor.

The life of a single child is worth all the phukking assault rifles in private hands across the entire country... with change left over.
to use your terminology - HORSESHIT.

we have more gun laws than ever, yet...

just because you and the rabid left have tried to assign a known term "assault rifle" to a semi-automatic that "looks nasty" doesn't change facts. why not look up the original "assault rifle" and tell me how close the AR is to that.

then again, don't. you're just going to come back screaming baby-killer and shit.
To the devil with your 'fine distinctions'.

We have hundreds of schoolchildren dying from these mass-shootings.

Time to either (a) take-away the goddamned AR-15s and AK-47s or invent an entirely new high-end Licensing Category for same.

And to make it a genuine challenge to attain such an exalted licensing status.

---------

I fully support the Second Amendment and the right to bear arms that it confers upon our countrymen, however...

Frankly, I don't give a good goddamn about your so-called "right" to own these phukking assault rifles.

What I care about is the lives of little children.
well then fuck you and your absolution. your implication i don't care is a simply 2nd grade level bullshit emotional ploy that only upsets you when no one takes that bait.

and today you still can't define an ASSAULT rifle, so shut the fuck up.

Maybe next time you could let the blood on the knife dry before you use the tragedy for winning points on a political forum.

Just a thought
I'm not out to win points dumass. I'm out to ridicule you worthless leftist traitor wannabe's.
What a crock. Of course political points were your motive...and you failed.

Five people injured...no one died. Imagine what the carnage would have been had the creep used an assault rifle
There is carnage every day with guns, pistols, rifles. Which is exactly why I am armed. You failed to see the point of the op, which is ever-increasing governmental control over a naive populace.
There is carnage every day with guns, pistols, rifles. Which is exactly why I am armed

Yes. Guns are a problem.

Then feel free to try and change the 2nd. But you are not free to ignore it

Maybe next time you could let the blood on the knife dry before you use the tragedy for winning points on a political forum.

Just a thought
I'm not out to win points dumass. I'm out to ridicule you worthless leftist traitor wannabe's.

Five people injured...no one died. Imagine what the carnage would have been had the creep used an assault rifle
There is carnage every day with guns, pistols, rifles. Which is exactly why I am armed. You failed to see the point of the op, which is ever-increasing governmental control over a naive populace.
There is carnage every day with guns, pistols, rifles. Which is exactly why I am armed

Yes. Guns are a problem.

I'm not "ignoring" anything. You haven't seen me call for it's abololition. A ban on a particular class of firearms does not remove an individual's right to "keep and bear".
We have a problem with our cultural thinking on guns. I think you know that.

And no one killed.
An assault rifle would have killed dozens ...
Fool

And explain how KNIVES would have saved 6 million Jews in Germany ? Fool.

Or explain how knives would have saved 25,000 in Venezuela against the armed forces of evil under Maduro?

Do you have to work really hard at being so stupid or does it come naturally?

Only a true nitwit would compare WAR to a fight at a small business.

Fool.

All pointy or sharp tools and knives should require government oversight immediately.

Tallahassee, Florida, police investigate 'massive stabbing' at business
So far no dead. Yeah a lot less deadly than our shootings.

Yes...if they really wanted to kill a lot of people they could have used a rental truck...in Nice, France a muslim used a rental truck to murder 86 people and injure 435....more than any of our mass public shootings....so trucks are obviously deadlier than guns and need to be banned.

Trucks and knives are NOT built solely to kill or wound people.

Guns are.

Yes. Guns are a problem.

I'm not "ignoring" anything. You haven't seen me call for it's abololition. A ban on a particular class of firearms does not remove an individual's right to "keep and bear".
we have a problem trying to DEFINE that particular class. every attempt to do so is broad sweeping and about the "look" of the gun. not the functionality.

banning things like high capacity mags, fine. but you now effect almost every gun out there. also, the left for so long called them AUTOMATIC weapons cause they were being willfully ignorant in them simply to fire people up against them. hell, cnn had an animated GIF that showed an AR with a grenade launcher and it PULSED like a huge dildo (i *hear* those can do that). it certainly wasn't true but CNN and liberal media paints it as such.

when you try to ask just what about an AR must be banned and the anti-gun crowd can't come up with something that doesn't also cross over to "other" guns, *every single time* i've had that discussion the left just says "well then that gun should go also" OF WHICH is why the gun crowd won't budge an inch here.

i also love "military STYLE" as a definition. again that will encompass every gun out there.

so tell me - what about an AR15 do we ban? or do we just ban that one cause it's the choice of mass shooters and pretend the killing fascination will fade now that they can't get that gun OF WHICH, are still millions out there that are not going away, banned or not.

finally - go back to the last time we banned the AR. what happened?

All pointy or sharp tools and knives should require government oversight immediately.

Yes...if they really wanted to kill a lot of people they could have used a rental truck...in Nice, France a muslim used a rental truck to murder 86 people and injure 435....more than any of our mass public shootings....so trucks are obviously deadlier than guns and need to be banned.

Guns are.
nope. used for hunting and sport also. your limited views are not everyones.

Horse$hit... with a knife, it was 5... with an AR-15, it would have been 50... that's a big difference.

BTW... did anybody end-up actually dying as a result of this so-called 'massive' knife attack?
Another poor lost leftist traitor who failed to see the irony of the op....

Namecalling is never righteous. Denigrating others is also never righteous.

NO!!! I said just the opposite. I said the folks that were attacked by the guy with a knife used office stuff (chairs, other things) to fend him off. That 'stuff' was equal weapon power to his knife.

IF he had an AR, those people would NOT have equal weapon power BECAUSE gun-grabbing demagogues have precluded gun ownership by pretending that guns themselves are 'bad.' Well, 'bad' guns (like the AR according to Democrats) exist and will exist and will be used by EVIL people. YOU want people to be disarmed in the face of EVIL. Get it yet? I bet you want to disarm our military as well.

You're still not aware that you're making the case that knife attacks are less lethal and easily defeated by bystanders.

You're rufuting the OP. Not supporting it.

Gun attacks are easily defeated by bystanders with guns. Knives can easily kill many people, particularly when the people are unarmed.

Under strict gun laws, Japan's mass killers must rely on knives instead

The reality, as opposed to the pie in the sky stuff, is that guns are in the US in large numbers. Criminals will NOT give them up. If we sevely restrict law abiding citiizens to have guns, we will be at a decided disadvantage. Even the UK has a SWAT team with guns because they realize they can't fight criminals with guns with batons.

The vast majoirty of people pushing for more gun control have ZERO experience with guns.

I have plenty of experience. It's exactly that experience that informs my opinion. As an Army veteran, I know the the power and capabilities afforded by the preferred weapons of mass shooters and they have no place in the civilian world.
Neither do mass shooters themselves. Let's just eliminate them. But until that happens, I'll keep my AR-15 to at least have a chance against them.

That's dopey AF.
What...you're just gonna carry an AR everywhere?

Brilliant.
What a dufus. Are all leftist traitors as stupid as yourself?

Everywhere has gangs and crime. Our criminals are just better armed.

Make ya a deal.....

MANDATORY........ disarm ALL Leftists.......

Then any perceived gun problem will vanish
Leftists are scared of guns remember? Who are these angry white males shooting up everywhere?
Apparently you've never been downtown in any major U.S. city after ten at night (when most homicides occur). Not a white male to be found.
Apparently you've never been downtown in any major U.S. city after ten at night (when most homicides occur). Not a white male to be found.
That is the dumbest shit I've ever heard from what I assume is a grown man.
Obviously you have never been out of your trailer park.
Hey, moron - don't pick your nose - your head will cave in. The truth could slap you leftist traitors in the face and you'll out and out lie to push your marxist agenda.

Guns are.
Wow. You must be a recent graduate of our public educate system. Congrats.

You can make a homemade explosive from things you can get at Home Depot and kill just as many people as you can with a rifle and you don’t even have to stay present at the attack location and get killed or captured. Your argument is a non starter.

Home Depot has way too many "security" spy-cams.

Small local hardware stores? Not so much.

Yes. Guns are a problem.

we have a problem trying to DEFINE that particular class. every attempt to do so is broad sweeping and about the "look" of the gun. not the functionality.

banning things like high capacity mags, fine. but you now effect almost every gun out there. also, the left for so long called them AUTOMATIC weapons cause they were being willfully ignorant in them simply to fire people up against them. hell, cnn had an animated GIF that showed an AR with a grenade launcher and it PULSED like a huge dildo (i *hear* those can do that). it certainly wasn't true but CNN and liberal media paints it as such.

when you try to ask just what about an AR must be banned and the anti-gun crowd can't come up with something that doesn't also cross over to "other" guns, *every single time* i've had that discussion the left just says "well then that gun should go also" OF WHICH is why the gun crowd won't budge an inch here.

i also love "military STYLE" as a definition. again that will encompass every gun out there.

so tell me - what about an AR15 do we ban? or do we just ban that one cause it's the choice of mass shooters and pretend the killing fascination will fade now that they can't get that gun OF WHICH, are still millions out there that are not going away, banned or not.

we have a problem trying to DEFINE that particular class.

YOU have a problem defining it. Or more accurately, wish to limit the definition. We all know what we're talking about. You just don't care to admit it.

You're still not aware that you're making the case that knife attacks are less lethal and easily defeated by bystanders.

You're rufuting the OP. Not supporting it.

Gun attacks are easily defeated by bystanders with guns. Knives can easily kill many people, particularly when the people are unarmed.

Under strict gun laws, Japan's mass killers must rely on knives instead

The reality, as opposed to the pie in the sky stuff, is that guns are in the US in large numbers. Criminals will NOT give them up. If we sevely restrict law abiding citiizens to have guns, we will be at a decided disadvantage. Even the UK has a SWAT team with guns because they realize they can't fight criminals with guns with batons.

The vast majoirty of people pushing for more gun control have ZERO experience with guns.

I have plenty of experience. It's exactly that experience that informs my opinion. As an Army veteran, I know the the power and capabilities afforded by the preferred weapons of mass shooters and they have no place in the civilian world.
Neither do mass shooters themselves. Let's just eliminate them. But until that happens, I'll keep my AR-15 to at least have a chance against them.

That's dopey AF.
What...you're just gonna carry an AR everywhere?

Brilliant.
What a dufus. Are all leftist traitors as stupid as yourself?

You're the one who asserted that you need an AR to defeat mass shooters, dope.

Everywhere has gangs and crime. Our criminals are just better armed.

Make ya a deal.....

MANDATORY........ disarm ALL Leftists.......

Then any perceived gun problem will vanish
Leftists are scared of guns remember? Who are these angry white males shooting up everywhere?
That is the dumbest shit I've ever heard from what I assume is a grown man.
Obviously you have never been out of your trailer park.
Hey, moron - don't pick your nose - your head will cave in. The truth could slap you leftist traitors in the face and you'll out and out lie to push your marxist agenda.

Best you stay in the trailer park and don't stray too far from your interstate ramp Subway "downtown" by the dollar general..

Yes. Guns are a problem.

we have a problem trying to DEFINE that particular class.

YOU have a problem defining it. Or more accurately, wish to limit the definition. We all know what we're talking about. You just don't care to admit it.
Then, define it so it doesn't impact other guns. I'm trying to stick to the issuem you keep making people the issue.

Then, define it so it doesn't impact other guns. I'm trying to stick to the issuem you keep making people the issue.

Bullshit...you're trying to pretend there is some confusion on this issue...so that nothing gets done

Gun laws are like tits on a boar and even more useless. I checked out Armslist.com for my area, did some shopping, and had the guy deliver me a 45 auto by 1pm. No paperwork, no nuffin... :04:

Forum List

Back