Mass stabbing in Florida - it's time to implement knife control.

Everywhere has gangs and crime. Our criminals are just better armed.

Make ya a deal.....

MANDATORY........ disarm ALL Leftists.......

Then any perceived gun problem will vanish
Leftists are scared of guns remember? Who are these angry white males shooting up everywhere?
Apparently you've never been downtown in any major U.S. city after ten at night (when most homicides occur). Not a white male to be found.

Wouldn't it be ironic if some armed criminal broke into Brainless's house in the middle of the night and started shooting up his family. All Brainless could do is watch, because he's not armed. And right before Brainless gets shot, he exclaims - "But I thought guns were illegal!"
Won’t happen. That mostly happens to people involved in criminal activity, I’m not.

Wouldn't it be ironic if some armed criminal broke into Brainless's house in the middle of the night and started shooting up his family. All Brainless could do is watch, because he's not armed. And right before Brainless gets shot, he exclaims - "But I thought guns were illegal!"
Won’t happen. That mostly happens to people involved in criminal activity, I’m not.

So, you acknowledge that most gun owners are not criminals even if they own 'scary' guns and criminals that own guns somehow magically will avoid those who are not themselves criminals. That kinda shoots down the need for gun control.

Yeah, ok numbskull. You go ahead and take that chance with your family. No sweat off my nose. As for me, I have my family protected.
As a member of our neighborhood watch, I got a phone call from a neighbor at two in the morning that a white pickup was slowly driving through our neighborhood. So I go down to our garage, turn on the lights, sit in my chair, and begin "cleaning" my AR-15 and my Mossberg 590. The white truck slowly approaches my house, sees me "cleaning" my weapons, and screeches out of there - never to be seen again. Try that with a slingshot.

Last edited:
Yeah, ok numbskull. You go ahead and take that chance with your family. No sweat off my nose. As for me, I have my family protected.
As a member of our neighborhood watch, I got a phone call from a neighbor at two in the morning that a white pickup was slowly driving through our neighborhood. So I go down to our garage, turn on the lights, sit in my chair, and begin cleaning my AR-15 and my Mossberg 590. The white truck slowly approaches my house, sees me cleaning my weapons, and screeches out of there - never to be seen again. Try that with a slingshot.
Oh course that happened. Sounds like you could have done that with realistic toy gun. No shooting needed eh?

Last edited:

So, you acknowledge that most gun owners are not criminals even if they own 'scary' guns and criminals that own guns somehow magically will avoid those who are not themselves criminals. That kinda shoots down the need for gun control.
Lotta not criminals in those mass shootings and school shootings. Innocent people get hit by strays. Those things are extremely rare where there is gun control.

Lotta not criminals in those mass shootings and school shootings. Innocent people get hit by strays. Those things are extremely rare where there is gun control.

If "not criminals" were armed, the perp would be ventilated with aimed bullets, not 'strays.'

If "not criminals" were armed, the perp would be ventilated with aimed bullets, not 'strays.'
Lots of death at mass shootings even when law enforcement is present,

Perps always stopped when ‘good guns’ arrive.

As a member of our neighborhood watch, I got a phone call from a neighbor at two in the morning that a white pickup was slowly driving through our neighborhood. So I go down to our garage, turn on the lights, sit in my chair, and begin cleaning my AR-15 and my Mossberg 590. The white truck slowly approaches my house, sees me cleaning my weapons, and screeches out of there - never to be seen again. Try that with a slingshot.
Oh course that happened. Sounds like you could have done that with realistic toy gun. No shooting needed eh?
Nope. No shooting that night. BUT, if they started firing.....

Perps always stopped when ‘good guns’ arrive.
After lots of death. No death in the first place where there is strong gun control.

You’d have been too busy rubbing your gun. If they were armed and wanted you dead you’d be dead.

You’d have been too busy rubbing your gun. If they were armed and wanted you dead you’d be dead.
Nope. The 590 was loaded, racked, and ready to fire. Perhaps you are too dim to have noticed "cleaning" between quotation marks. Dude, you are dumber than two rocks. Now go play on somebody else's thread.

Nope. The 590 was loaded, racked, and ready to fire. Perhaps you are too dim to have noticed "cleaning" between quotation marks. Dude, you are dumber than two rocks. Now go play on somebody else's thread.
You were standing out in the open. Had they chosen to shoot you, you’d be dead.

Not hardly dumass. I'm not a libtard. I have common sense. Now get off my thread.

Not hardly dumass. I'm not a libtard. I have common sense. Now get off my thread.
Or according to your made up story.

Maybe next time you could let the blood on the knife dry before you use the tragedy for winning points on a political forum.

Just a thought
I'm not out to win points dumass. I'm out to ridicule you worthless leftist traitor wannabe's.
What a crock. Of course political points were your motive...and you failed.

Five people injured...no one died. Imagine what the carnage would have been had the creep used an assault rifle

Maybe next time you could let the blood on the knife dry before you use the tragedy for winning points on a political forum.

Just a thought
I'm not out to win points dumass. I'm out to ridicule you worthless leftist traitor wannabe's.
What a crock. Of course political points were your motive...and you failed.

Five people injured...no one died. Imagine what the carnage would have been had the creep used an assault rifle
There is carnage every day with guns, pistols, rifles. Which is exactly why I am armed. You failed to see the point of the op, which is ever-increasing governmental control over a naive populace.

Forum List

Back