Mass stabbing in Florida - it's time to implement knife control.

Totally missed the point. Time to change your username bro.
You seem to have missed my point. You prefer killers have the most dangerous weapons?
We prefer the law abiding be able to defend themselves and not be disarmed.
"Brain" finds that funny that the law abiding should be able to defend themselves.

I think Pinky is using Brain's account
Given countries with strong gun control have much lower homicide rates, being able to defend seems to have bad effect.
You really dont see the error in your thinking, do you.
Given countries with strong gun control have much lower homicide rates, your thinking seems to be in error.

All pointy or sharp tools and knives should require government oversight immediately.

Tallahassee, Florida, police investigate 'massive stabbing' at business
No one died another reason to ban guns.
I used to think it was kind of ridiculous that people would say liberalism is a mental disorder but I’ve come to realize especially in the last 5 years that there is definitely something seriously wrong with you people
I'm not a liberal...come again.

All pointy or sharp tools and knives should require government oversight immediately.

Then only criminals will have guns. Don't quite got all your groceries bagged - doya?
And criminals will have fewer guns. Seems to work well. Countries with strong gun control have much lower homicide rates.

And criminals will have fewer guns. Seems to work well. Countries with strong gun control have much lower homicide rates.

Right, cause in China only the government has guns.....thousands are shot in the back of the head annually...probably tens of thousands.....why don't you go demand the truth from them?

And then there's Venezuela.....where pro government troops murdered thousands of innocent people last year....looks like you're wrong again....as usual

:oops8:

Then only criminals will have guns. Don't quite got all your groceries bagged - doya?
Hey, dingus - they're criminals. They don't care about gun laws. There will always be a black market for firearms if they make guns illegal. All you would be doing is making it illegal for us to defend ourselves.

Right, cause in China only the government has guns.....thousands are shot in the back of the head annually...probably tens of thousands.....why don't you go demand the truth from them?

And then there's Venezuela.....where pro government troops murdered thousands of innocent people last year....looks like you're wrong again....as usual

Yemen has lots of guns, hows that working out?

Hey, dingus - they're criminals. They don't care about gun laws. There will always be a black market for firearms if they make guns illegal. All you would be doing is making it illegal for us to defend ourselves.
Hey dingus. Criminals have less incentive to arm up. And that is proved by lower homicide rates in countries with strong gun control.

Punks whining for more gun rights limitations should be forced to spend one month in Venezuela.
If they survive, they'd come running back to the USA with an entirely revised and corrected attitude.

I think you should move there and find out for yourself.

Hey dingus. Criminals have less incentive to arm up. And that is proved by lower homicide rates in countries with strong gun control.
I'm afraid you've been MSNBC'd. We have more criminals here - thus more homicides. Our inner cities have more black on black crime than most "gun-control" countries put together.

I think you should move there and find out for yourself.
Nah, it’s not working well. UK has few guns, they doing much better.

I'm afraid you've been MSNBC'd. We have more criminals here - thus more homicides. Our inner cities have more black on black crime than most "gun-control" countries put together.
Everywhere has gangs and crime. Our criminals are just better armed.

Everywhere has gangs and crime. Our criminals are just better armed.
No they're not idiot. There are just more of them here. Why is that? I shouldn't say, or I'll be called out as a racist.

Wouldn't it be ironic if some armed criminal broke into Brainless's house in the middle of the night and started shooting up his family. All Brainless could do is watch, because he's not armed. And right before Brainless gets shot, he exclaims - "But I thought guns were illegal!"

Forum List

Back