Mass Sen Race

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
I noticed that Obama and Bill Clinton are campaigning for Coakley.

Why is Bush not campaigning for Brown? Or if Bush is busy, how about Cheney?

let them go there, both have a good record of going and the canidate losing. hope this will be Obama third Copenhagen. That is something I hope he doesn"t fail at

Obama got heckled by an anti-abortion dude and his kid. The good folks in MA have seen first hand how UHC doesn't work, and they want national UHC stopped. Their taxes and premiums have skyrocketed, they are paying for illegals' health care costs. They are fed up with socialized medicine, thank you MA.

Who is the big ticket Republican to bring out the vote?

None of the above?

bush is helping the people of haiti....obama is campaigning.......STILL....and apparently billy bob clinton as well...

the people of haiti thank gwb

bush is helping the people of haiti....obama is campaigning.......STILL....and apparently billy bob clinton as well...

President Obama is commander in chief and has sent our military there to help.

Bush got involved because someone told him that the earthquake revealed that Haiti was sitting on a huge oil reserve.

President Obama is commander in chief and has sent our military there to help.

Bush got involved because someone told him that the earthquake revealed that Haiti was sitting on a huge oil reserve.

I just hope Cheney doesn't find out :evil:

Last two polls are double-digit leads for Brown. In looking at the most recent, it appears more people are claiming themselves Independent over Democrat in MA. Plans are already underway to subvert the will of the people. I see the White House wants to speed up the vote on health care, so that a Republican win won't hurt them.

Can any Democrat stop and reason why they are in trouble on Ted Kennedy's home turf and with a puiblic health care option in place for that state? Making it national will not be an improvement.

Who is the big ticket Republican to bring out the vote?

None of the above?

Actually I saw William Weld campaigning with him.
See, Coakley is just a rubber stamp for Obama. Brown will actually represent the interests of real Mass residents.
There's the difference right there.
It isn't Ted Kennedy's seat. It isn't the Democrats' seat. It's the people's seat.

Last two polls are double-digit leads for Brown. In looking at the most recent, it appears more people are claiming themselves Independent over Democrat in MA. Plans are already underway to subvert the will of the people. I see the White House wants to speed up the vote on health care, so that a Republican win won't hurt them.

Can any Democrat stop and reason why they are in trouble on Ted Kennedy's home turf and with a puiblic health care option in place for that state? Making it national will not be an improvement.

Obama & Co are playing into Brown's hands. He made this a referendum on national health care and now he will ride Obama's and health care's unpopularity to victory.
What a bunch of tools. They have no idea what they are doing and are deaf to this country.
I luv it!

Would you want George Bush campaigning for you?

Uh-huh. like anyone wants Bill Clinton and his stained blue dress boosting their campaign chances. Obama and his hecklers didn't help Choakley. How about Jimmy Carter, that master of the economy? Then there's Pelosi and Reid, think they'd help?

Stop running against Bush. The dems are toast, if not Monday, then in November.

Yeah & Clinton & Obama went to campaign for Corzine in N.J & look what happened. Obama was in N.J. on 6 different occasions & Corzine still lost.

In fact, they intererviewed some in Mass. & asked them if heavy-weights within the party campaigning for them would make them change their minds--regarding either Coakely or Brown & ALL of them said NO.

Brown may feel that he doesn't need any help where the democrat party has been freaking out over Coakely's continual decline in the polling data.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back