Mass Murderer Sues Norway over Extreme Sentence.

I had no idea Americans were forbidden access to all those countries.
ows with commies, some of it will rub off on you and it will make its way back home.
Just in case it is unclear ... I am speaking about the countries that the US government won't allow its citizens to visit. It has nothing to do with any or some of those countries that have no problem allowing Americans to visit.

I have (with my own eyes) seen American passports where it is stated clearly on the inside cover that visiting one or more of those (depending upon the year) can lead to "fines", "imprisonment", and even "loss of American citizenship". Those are the ones I've actually seen. I can guess that several more have been added or replaced since then.

I'm sure it's similar to the Berlin Wall where the West stated it was to keep people from escaping and the East said it was to keep people from invading. :th_waiting: So, I'm sure the official Washington line is "fear of being kidnapped" but your explanation is much more plausible. :icon_lol:
I saw it myself in Cuba with two American ladies arguing with the Customs agent who mistakenly stamped their passports.

Or maybe not so mistakenly?

Right.

“Professionals” are given the power to decide to hold a person prisoner, who has not committed any crime for which he has not already fulfilled any valid sentence that he was given for it.

That is certainly more in line with the principles of the old Союз Советских Социалистических Республик, than with any civilized society.

Perhaps they can even bring back the old вялотеку́щая шизофрени́я as a psychiatric diagnosis, to hold people prisoner in mental hospitals that they cannot conveniently convict of crimes.
You're done Bob, but that doesn't mean that every ass doesn't love his own Bray.

And if you disagree then you could give me another dozen 'disagree' comments! That hurts-a-lot.

An example of the extreme on social reform in Norway. In this case the state has chosen to stop playing by their own rules and so will be questioned with a lawsuit.

Wow. Only a 21 year sentence for murdering 77 people! And this guy is pissed!

That is like getting a three month sentence for each killing!

Meanwhile, Demofascists here are trying to slap President Trump with a sentence (30X) THIRTY-TIMES LONGER just for questioning a fraudulent and illegal election!

I saw it myself in Cuba with two American ladies arguing with the Customs agent who mistakenly stamped their passports.

Or maybe not so mistakenly?
Getting a loose piece of paper stamped and tucking it into the pages of your passport is standard procedure in such circumstances. That way there is no permanent record of your visit. I did it twice in Israel because I was traveling quite a lot in Arab nations that forbade entry to citizens with an Israeli stamp in their passport.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back