Mass Murderer Sues Norway over Extreme Sentence.

It is NOT the government's fucking job to provide cradle to grave communism like you support.

So .... it's "the government's fucking job" to take your tax money and give nothing in return? I think maybe you don't know the purpose of government in the first place, huh.
Norway is a frigging joke with an 85% income tax to go with it.
Why do people like you make such a big deal about tax percentages? Do you have no idea what it means? It's just a phrase that goes completely over your head. :aug08_031:Go ahead and prove me wrong. Tell me what importance it has. I'm waiting. Still waiting.

Ummm, you mean except for this dude who killed more than the last 5 years of mass shootings.
Well, the average
:flameth: daily murder rate in the US is about 50

so your figure is really, really false. At that rate

:flameth: more than 18 thousand people are murdered in the US every year

... and ....

:flameth: in 5 years (your choice of average) more than 91 thousand people are murdered in the US.

so I don't how you got a figure of 77. And don't even try to compare one insane madman with the thousands of murderers in the US who are not insane.

Well, the average
:flameth: daily murder rate in the US is about 50

so your figure is really, really false. At that rate

:flameth: more than 18 thousand people are murdered in the US every year

... and ....

:flameth: in 5 years (your choice of average) more than 91 thousand people are murdered in the US.

so I don't how you got a figure of 77. And don't even try to compare one insane madman with the thousands of murderers in the US who are not insane.

Yeah, our illegal alien population is TRIPLE the entire population of Norway. It is that group that commits 80% of the crime.

DURRRRRR

Yeah, our illegal alien population is TRIPLE the entire population of Norway. It is that group that commits 80% of the crime.

DURRRRRR
So I shut you out which left you with a bull shit response. No surprise - no surprise. This in conjunction with your bull shit average FIVE YEAR American murder rate at 77! :auiqs.jpg:

Success at creating and fostering a society (nation) of well-looked-after citizens with respect & humanitarian values and who feel no need to shoot up their neighbours, the shopping mall, the schools, or rage-rage scenarios on a daily basis. There is a reason why there is so much murder in the US ..... and it ain't Putin's fault.
^^ He says, while ignoring the horrific crimes committed by a mass murderer. ^^

If you hate America so much, why aren't you packing up to move to a Scandinavian country? Or are you simply enjoying your cushy life here in the USA?

^^ He says, while ignoring the horrific crimes committed by a mass murderer. ^^
So, you haven't actually followed this thread, huh?
If you hate America so much ....
Why do you Americans ALWAYS think in terms of "hate"? The only person in this dialogue who's even used that word is you.
.... why aren't you packing up to move to a Scandinavian country?
I don't need "to pack up".
Or are you simply enjoying your cushy life here in the USA?
In my previous post, I gave only a hint of the daily murder mayhem in the US. You think that sort of life is "cushy" huh? o_O

So I shut you out which left you with a bull shit response. No surprise - no surprise. This in conjunction with your bull shit average FIVE YEAR American murder rate at 77! :auiqs.jpg:

No, you ignore the fact that Norway is 99.9% NORWEGIAN! They are a monolithic, HOMOGENOUS culture.

The USA is NOT.

We have multiple races, multiple cultures, and some of those cultures are incredibly violent.

They were violent in their home country, and they are violent here.

If we were able to send all of the illegal aliens back to their countries our violent crime would drop by 80%

That is a fact.

A fact you choose to ignore.

No, you ignore the fact that Norway is 99.9% NORWEGIAN! They are a monolithic, HOMOGENOUS culture.
You don't know what you are talking about and much less the significance.
If we were able to send all of the illegal aliens back to their countries our violent crime would drop by 80%
So silly.
That is a fact.
Only if you get your information from Dick & Jane Easy Reader Books.
Dick and Jane.jpg

A fact you choose to ignore.
As I said before, " ... you haven't actually been following this thread." :aug08_031:

You don't know what you are talking about and much less the significance.

So silly.

Only if you get your information from Dick & Jane Easy Reader Books.
View attachment 817972

As I said before, " ... you haven't actually been following this thread." :aug08_031:
Actually numbnuts, we have. Restorative justice may work on LOW LEVEL first offenders, but not on predicate felons, nor on those who commit heinous crimes like this. And an overly generous welfare state is not the solution. People sitting on their asses waiting for their government check every month doesn't instill pride nor accomplishment.

Actually numbnuts, we have. Restorative justice may work on LOW LEVEL first offenders, but not on predicate felons, nor on those who commit heinous crimes like this.
What does your system have to do with me?
And an overly generous welfare state is not the solution.
You haven't a clue, experience, or insight.
People sitting on their asses waiting for their government check every month doesn't instill pride nor accomplishment.
Who said people in a generous welfare system sit on their asses? Your response from beginning to finish is nothing but absurd fantasy. :springbed:

After 6 pages of the same old snake oil cures being pushed here, it's worth repeating:

Norway will experience much, much fewer repeat offenders and consequently many fewer mass murders.

Political dogma comes back to bite Americans for not making adjustments that are proven to bring success.

And so all we get here so far is frantic appeals to increase the rate of failure.

After 6 pages of the same old snake oil cures being pushed here, it's worth repeating:

Norway will experience much, much fewer repeat offenders and consequently many fewer mass murders.

Political dogma comes back to bite Americans for not making adjustments that are proven to bring success.

And so all we get here so far is frantic appeals to increase the rate of failure.
The US has been nurtured by the dumbed-down method of over-simplifying cause and effect as well as cockamamie pseudo-philosophy that makes "more guns = fewer shootings" seem logical. A system is not a thing. It is a series of things that make or break the sought-after goal. Neither banned guns (USA) nor rehabilitation (Norway) is the answer to crime-fighting. Those are necessary in conjunction with other measures to make them succeed. This should be obvious but the American population has been denied rational thought.

An example of the extreme on social reform in Norway. In this case the state has chosen to stop playing by their own rules and so will be questioned with a lawsuit.
Instead of being tempted to backslide with cruel and unusual punishment, Norway can still choose to stand proudly by their success.
The contrast in attitudes America is worth mentioning here, in the interest of comparing failure with successful socially responsible government.

This asshole murdered 77 people. 21 years means only about 99 days per victim, effectively treating each murder ass a minor misdemeanor.

This asshole will live to go free again.

Any civilization with any sense at all would have put this piece of shit to death, or at the very least, sentenced it to life with no possibility of parole or other release. This piece of shit should die in prison, preferable as soon as possible.

Of course, you're taking its side against that of any and all actual human beings. This tells us enough about what you are.

Maybe they are just civilized

If being “civilized” means allowing a subhuman piece of shit like that to murder seventy-seven humans beings, and ever be allowed any chance to go free again after having been duly tried and convicted, then I want no part of your sick, twisted mockery of “civilization”.

Last edited:
The state must bear the responsibility for the mass murderers. The victim's loved ones have nobody else to which to turn.
The state stands responsible for their losses!
You should be able to understand that as the reason why Norway chose a successful route forward, while Americans still choose to wallow in failure.

If the state refuses to put this subhuman monster down, as it ought to; if the state ever allows this creature to go free again, then the state is certainly responsible for any further crimes that it commits after it has been released.

I think maybe you don't know the purpose of government in the first place, huh.

Decades ago, Ezra Taft Benson wrote a brilliant piece on the purpose and role of government. It ought to be required reading for everyone who is to live in a civilized nation.

See the attached .PDF.

Attachments

• TheProperRoleOfGovernment_EzraTaftBenson.pdf
    40 KB · Views: 4
Decades ago, Ezra Taft Benson wrote a brilliant piece on the purpose and role of government. It ought to be required reading for everyone who is to live in a civilized nation.

See the attached .PDF.
Give us the main point(s). You know, who is working for who? Politicians or Citizens (the ones paying the politician's salary).

If being “civilized” means allowing a subhuman piece of shit like that to murder seventy-seven humans beings, and ever be allowed any chance to go free again after having been duly tried and convicted, then I want no part of your sick, twisted mockery of “civilization”.
What does "allow" mean in this context?

Forum List

Back