Mask Research and Dr. opinions: THEY DO NOT WORK TO STOP COVID!!!

DEBUNKED BULLSHIT!!!

:laughing0301:
I wouldn’t be so sure. My link seems to have the better evidence...

In your opinion of course.
What do you suggest we do? Clearly we have had the worst response the pandemic. Why was trump just wearing a mask?

What do you suggest we do? Clearly we have had the worst response the pandemic. Why was trump just wearing a mask?

You go ahead and wear your mask, I don't have any trouble with it. I just won't. There is less than a 4% mortality and almost all of that is because of the underlying problems.

You go ahead and wear your mask, I don't have any trouble with it. I just won't. There is less than a 4% mortality and almost all of that is because of the underlying problems.
Yet our country is being crippled. Must have really bad leadership.

And you want to turn it over to Joe. Good luck.

It's being crippled because people like you are allowing our economy to die and make no mistake, it IS dying. there is no need to shut everything down.

And you want to turn it over to Joe. Good luck.
Can only be better. What we have now is awful.

107560622-282093093129037-8764055930397951082-n.jpg

It's being crippled because people like you are allowing our economy to die and make no mistake, it IS dying. there is no need to shut everything down.
Then why doesn’t trump come out and say that? Saw him on the tv every day talking about distancing. The White House website has rules for opening.

different thread same lame bullshit,,,

BMJ Journals WHO and CDC findings, and the 2 doctors interviewed, mind you. This is NOT Laura saying it.

Conclusion: Cloth masks MAKE IT WORSE. Medical masks don't do much.

In other words, masks are bullshit.

Science wins again!!!

All these "medical" masks were NEVER designed for public use, it was for limited use in hospitals.

I didn't make it all the way through, pretty much had enough when she was spouting things based on experience in Hanoi five years ago. At that point I wouldn't have been surprised if she paused and granted her viewing audience to go ahead and smoke if you got 'em.

Forum List

Back