72% of Americans Back Israel's Rafah Operation, 78% Want [Genocidal-palestine] Hamas Removed

No, it does not, you sheep lover. It means destroying a terrorist organization and killing all of its leadership.

Their leadership? Is this the people on the money? Those who wear the blue jackets?

Where does it end? How do you know when you have killed "all it's leadership"?

Seems we did that in Afghanistan for 20 years and accomplished what exactly?

All wars target civilians. It's what is claimed to try and justify the killing.

And yet thousands of kids have been killed.

Your heroes make a practice of hiding behind them. They do that because they're scum and they can count on fools like you to support them using that tactic for propaganda campaigns. The media loves that practice.

I side with neither side. I'm asking how you destroy Hamas without destroying nearly the entire population.

It's a simple question.
The goal is to destroy Hamas' ability to launch large scale attacks like Oct 7, and once the war is over, that can be achieved by Israel maintaining the same kind of security control over Gaza it maintains over the West Bank.

The goal is to destroy Hamas' ability to launch large scale attacks like Oct 7, and once the war is over, that can be achieved by Israel maintaining the same kind of security control over Gaza it maintains over the West Bank.

You've changed the goal stated by the article in the OP.

This "control" will also only lead to more and more that want to do another Oct 7.

I side with neither side.

Yes, you're a sociopath who thinks this makes you sound 'objective' n stuff. It's clear enough to sane people which side deserves support. The fact you can't see that is clear as a bell, too.

Yes, you're a sociopath who thinks this makes you sound 'objective' n stuff. It's clear enough to sane people which side deserves support. The fact you can't see that is clear as a bell, too.

Because you can't answer my questions you feel this incredible need to attack me personally.

I've sadly seen this many times.

I asked a simple question. I understand we aren't suppose to question things.

Because you can't answer my questions you feel this incredible need to attack me personally.

I've sadly seen this many times.

I asked a simple question. I understand we aren't suppose to question things.

You're full of shit, as usual.

You think that swastika-Palestine protests changed this?

Poll: 72% of Americans Back Israel's Rafah Operation, 78% Want Hamas Removed.
Authors: The Hill, The Spectator Index,
Hen Mazzig.
Apr 29, 2024, 10:46 PM

A recent Harvard-Harris poll reveals that 72% of Americans support Israel's decision to proceed with a military operation in Rafah against Hamas, while 28% oppose it. The poll indicates a strong majority backing Israel over Hamas, with 78% of respondents advocating for the removal of Hamas from power. However, there is division on what should follow Hamas's removal, with only 30% expressing a clear preference. Furthermore, the survey highlighted that 80% of Americans favor Israel over Gaza, marking a slight increase in support compared to previous months. The damage being done by the minority supporting Hamas's rule is noted as minimal.
Israel has to eliminate the terrorists at their border and dismantle their military means and tunnels. This is paramount so that Israel can be safe and Gazan citizens can be freed from that ideology. This is non-negotiable. Hamas either surrenders and returns the citizens they kidnapped or they must meet their Maker.

Here is the key which I have not deviated from, even saying I didn't envy the task the IDF had to face. Israel still must protect innocent civilian and the next generation of citizens have to believe Israel is not their enemy. There world is different now, it is much smaller and social media is everywhere.

Emotions can also drive decisions as occurred after 9/11 and there is no doubt that Israeli citizens and the IDF are infuriated with the terror attack on their nation. Rightfully so. However, to this day the U.S reputation continues to pay the price after the Iraq war in particular after 9/11. The position of America being this unwavering supporter of civil liberties and the Rule of Law is no longer accepted carta blanche as it once was. There is always this risk in war when innocent people are murdered.

As an example of such consequences, we see that the U.N have voted Palestine more privileges with the U.N. They are not a recognized state but many states will eventually just recognize them anyways. This is where Israel often erred in my opinion.

So, this is my long means of saying that the IDF must bring the terrorists to justice, but there is a long game that will be in play long after Hamas is gone. Israel must survive. Judaism must survive in that region and elsewhere. This requires a strong military response, but also an analytical assessment of how to best go forward.

I'm not sure that with the fresh wounds and continued holding of Israel citizens that this is possible, especially with Bibi having to make nice with a coalition. Ultimately long term miscalculations play into the terrorists hands.

You've changed the goal stated by the article in the OP.

This "control" will also only lead to more and more that want to do another Oct 7.
No, the goal has always been to protect the Israeli people from future attacks like Oct 7. The Palestinians' own polls show the overwhelming majority of them in both the West Bank and Gaza would support more Oct 7 attacks, but because Israel maintains security control in the West Bank, the Palestinians have been unable to organize and arm themselves to carry out such an attack. The same will be true in Gaza once Israel establishes security control there.

No, the goal has always been to protect the Israeli people from future attacks like Oct 7.

Understandable.

The Palestinians' own polls show the overwhelming majority of them in both the West Bank and Gaza would support more Oct 7 attacks, but because Israel maintains security control in the West Bank, the Palestinians have been unable to organize and arm themselves to carry out such an attack. The same will be true in Gaza once Israel establishes security control there.

When you kill an 8 year old boys, mom and baby sister, you create another future threat.

Understandable.

When you kill an 8 year old boys, mom and baby sister, you create another future threat.
By establishing security control over Gaza, Israel will be able to deny would be terrorists the means to carry out large scale attacks, and that will have to be good enough for now.

By establishing security control over Gaza, Israel will be able to deny would be terrorists the means to carry out large scale attacks, and that will have to be good enough for now.

That isn't what is claimed in the OP.

You think that swastika-Palestine protests changed this?

Poll: 72% of Americans Back Israel's Rafah Operation, 78% Want Hamas Removed.
Authors: The Hill, The Spectator Index,
Hen Mazzig.
Apr 29, 2024, 10:46 PM

A recent Harvard-Harris poll reveals that 72% of Americans support Israel's decision to proceed with a military operation in Rafah against Hamas, while 28% oppose it. The poll indicates a strong majority backing Israel over Hamas, with 78% of respondents advocating for the removal of Hamas from power. However, there is division on what should follow Hamas's removal, with only 30% expressing a clear preference. Furthermore, the survey highlighted that 80% of Americans favor Israel over Gaza, marking a slight increase in support compared to previous months. The damage being done by the minority supporting Hamas's rule is noted as minimal.
Wow....that is encouraging.

Forum List

Back