Mask Research and Dr. opinions: THEY DO NOT WORK TO STOP COVID!!!

I'm not a Trump supporter, try again. As for your previous post about the CDC and John Hopkins, good job completely missing the point! You really shouldn't be calling other people idiots.

If you put that on Trump's twitter feed, you can bet your fat ass he'd retweet it, idiot.

I couldn't care less what he tweets or doesn't tweet, I just told you I'm not a Trump supporter. Are you drunk or what? Your posts are nonsensical, in addition to being nasty and foul-mouthed.

The question the anti-maskers should ask themselves: How does the coronavirus transfer from one person to another?

I don't know what the big deal is, I am used to carrying it around my neck and use it when I have to. It's like going to the gym now I have to carry a bottle of spray and a rag to wipe down the equipment, before and after use . It just a part of life now.

Wear a mask, go out into public and gather up all the Covid virus you can find in your mask...then take the virus infested mask home, brilliant!

Really? Why take it home? Why not just throw it away? It sounds like you are admitting that the mask collects and prevents inhaling the virus.

Lib idiot do you see anyone tossing their masks in the trash after using them? Nope! Reality vs the fantasy world the left occupies.

Only fools would carry masks home after being worn in crowded public settings. We wear masks and gloves when shopping - and then throw them away.

I guess 95% of the population are fools then.
Come on now. You just pulled that 95% stat right out of your asstubula. And you know you did. Unless you just made a "guess?" Which one is it? Inquiring minds...

The question the anti-maskers should ask themselves: How does the coronavirus transfer from one person to another?

I don't know what the big deal is, I am used to carrying it around my neck and use it when I have to. It's like going to the gym now I have to carry a bottle of spray and a rag to wipe down the equipment, before and after use . It just a part of life now.
LMAO! You you have never done that!

LMAO! You you have never done that!
I do it all the time I go to the YMCA now twice a day

No it's not, 30 children under 15 have died from Covid, while 165 died from the common flu last season. Children have fewer receptors for the virus and thus carry a smaller viral load. The are not likely, given those facts, to transmit the virus to anyone. In fact the latest study out of Germany says children may actually create a viral break. Stop getting your propaganda from your commie hate sites.

Go put on a cloth mask and sand drywall and get back to me.

If it stops that dust which is way bigger than covid.........then maybe I'll listen.

If it doesn't........and it will not .........then it doesn't do JACK SQUAT.

No it's not, 30 children under 15 have died from Covid, while 165 died from the common flu last season. Children have fewer receptors for the virus and thus carry a smaller viral load. The are not likely, given those facts, to transmit the virus to anyone. In fact the latest study out of Germany says children may actually create a viral break. Stop getting your propaganda from your commie hate sites.

Compounding matters, schools reopened rapidly — and, to some, chaotically — in May. After starting with a handful of grades, the government reopened the entire system over the course of just a couple of weeks. The virus quickly spread through the education system, with tens of thousands of students forced into quarantine and outbreaks in some high schools.

The police have stepped up enforcement of mask regulations, assigning thousands of officers to patrol streets and hand out fines.

Go put on a cloth mask and sand drywall and get back to me.

If it stops that dust which is way bigger than covid.........then maybe I'll listen.

If it doesn't........and it will not .........then it doesn't do JACK SQUAT.
You miss the point. If you are wearing a mask, and you sneeze on the drywall, guess what. The mask stops the sneeze from getting out.

Call it "source" containment rather than external filtration.

Compounding matters, schools reopened rapidly — and, to some, chaotically — in May. After starting with a handful of grades, the government reopened the entire system over the course of just a couple of weeks. The virus quickly spread through the education system, with tens of thousands of students forced into quarantine and outbreaks in some high schools.

The police have stepped up enforcement of mask regulations, assigning thousands of officers to patrol streets and hand out fines.

Great anecdote, didn't see one scientific study mentioned. And just because a child tests positive doesn't mean they can spread the disease according to the study conducted by the university hospital in Germany.

Great anecdote, didn't see one scientific study mentioned. And just because a child tests positive doesn't mean they can spread the disease according to the study conducted by the university hospital in Germany.

Israel reopened their schools, and the coronavirus ran rampant through the schools. You don't need a scientific study to count the number of cases coming out of the schools.

Maybe it's the Arian blood that gives them the immunity?

Bootney just gobbles down whatever Laura says...right after he pulls the UV bulb from his butt!
Bootney, you do realize Laura took those quotes OUT of context, right?
You realize that NOBODY knows what they're infected with COVID, right?
You realize what an idiot you sound like, right?

No,...I guess not...

Forum List

Back