Martin: "Time for Obama to go 'gangsta' on GOP"

You wingnuts are either a bunch of fucking morons or liars. Obama has already been doing that from the time he took office up until the Scott Brown election......

:cuckoo:

Really ? How long was Obama in office before this little zinger ?

Obama to GOP: 'I won' - Jonathan Martin and Carol E. Lee - POLITICO.com

Obama gave Republicans the middle finger, signed the Stimulus Bill with what ? Two bribed Repubs ? ... :lol:

Now, come again hackboy ?

You have aproblem with the truth? Elections do have consequences.

Obama gave Republicans the middle finger, signed the Stimulus Bill with what ? Two bribed Repubs ? ... :lol:

Are you reading the whole exchange or just acting stupidly ? I'm the one telling the truth .......

Let's see: Democrats and Republicans both opposing Obama care. By definition, that's bipartisanship.

All Republicans and some Democrats, doesn't really fit into bipartisanship.

Let's see. 1 party. 2 parties. hmmmm I count two parties opposing this monstrousity. Sounds bipartisan to me

Two parties now against this administration---:lol::lol: In reality you're right. Democrats with a supreme majority in both houses--couldn't put humpty dumpty back together again--& have in essense angered the American populace with big spending bills that didn't do anything--& then tried to shove a take over of health care down their throats.

In reality--Barack Obama is now a lame duck. Like he stated in the State of Obama address--democrats need not run to the hills. Heck--they already have---& sweating buckets worrying about November 2010--which will keep them away from Obama until then.

Democrats are running from Obama--like a bunch of rats leaving a sinking ship--:lol::lol::lol:

Also I agree with the article. Sick of Obama trying to play it nice, time to show pubs middle finger and push agenda aggressively without bullshit bipartisanship.
Yeah...it's time Obama tells the American people to go fuck themselves; he knows what's best for us. Push health care (the current Bill unchanged); Cap & Trade, Immigration on the citizens. Do it now. Show us who's the boss of this Country.

Also I agree with the article. Sick of Obama trying to play it nice, time to show pubs middle finger and push agenda aggressively without bullshit bipartisanship.

GOP would love that, would make this November's elections better for them than 1994.

So be it. The whole bipartisanship proved to be a failure. So I'd rather have healthcare done and loose power, then retain power without accomplishing shit.
When you "loose" power in 2010 and 2012, we will repeal your Health Care bill and return all the money taxed to pay ahead for it to the taxpayers.

Dictatorship? Are you high? Democrats were put in power, so might as well act like they are in charge.

Oh and repealing? Don't make me laugh, what's the last government program that was repealed?
It seems you are high sonny, or at least have zero clue how the country works.

Without a super majority the Dems aern't passing gas, let alone their agenda.

Your wet dreams of Barry's bloated nonsense being passed are dead and buried.

Live it.

Learn it.

Accept it.

Because it isn't changing.

They weren't with super majority either. Thats why I said unless they changed tactics nothing meaningful will be done.

And no I am not ready to get all that pessimistic, I'll wait till its close to November.
Its over and done with, the procedures without a super majority prevent the wish lists.

If anything is to be passed now the GoP will have a say, and since we, the voters are telling these fools we don't want more spending, its unlikely the GoP will agree to any more bloat as they want to win votes.

No sure if it is about Obama leadership. I read it more like GOP is a bunch of ideological assholes and playing nice with them isn't effective.

its all about leadership Kex.....i was willing to listen to this guy,but as time went on i felt he was looking past me and just talking to all of those people who are on the same page as him.....the message i was getting was if you want me to pay attention to you,give me your support on the issues i am pushing....."what if i dont agree with your issues"?.....TOUGH SHIT.....i never got that feeling from any other President....Obama just cant seem to deal with people not liking what he wants....this is where the leadership is supposed to come in.......much of this attitude i blame on Pelosi and Reid....the "i know whats good for you,and you dont,so shut up and deal with it" syndrome....
Yeah ok and even in Stimulus bill we get crap like 1/3 of it being tax cuts, not listening my ass.

forget it Kex.....you dont understand what in saying because you are one of those who he is talking too....

Are you reading the whole exchange or just acting stupidly ? I'm the one telling the truth .......

he is another one who doesnt realize that the President is supposed to lead....not just those who agree with him.....its called building a consensus....a LEADER will do that......

You'll get it unless things change radically and shit starts being crammed down gop throats.

dont you get it .....people dont like having things crammed down their throats.....and i dont care how liberal you are or how conservative you are......if Obama was a "leader",which he isnt,he would have a good deal of this country,no matter your political persuasion,either on board with him OR at least willing to give him the benifit of the doubt,and go with him.....the Far Right will probably never back the guy,that is a given.....but Obama is only leading those who happen to agree with him....and that aint going to make the machine run smoothly.....he is a bad Captain at this point in time anyways....
you are forgetting about chris and old rocks.

oops....:lol:

No sure if it is about Obama leadership. I read it more like GOP is a bunch of ideological assholes and playing nice with them isn't effective.

Are you mentally defective? In the House it takes 218 votes to pass a bill, the Democrats have 257 members. In the Senate it takes 51 to pass a bill, they have 59 and until just a week ago had 60.

The Republicans are not blocking ANYTHING. They can not.

Are you completely ignorant as to how the system works? Having a majority doesn't guarantee success. Voting along party lines exists in GOP mostly.

:lol::lol:....mostly in the GOP....and only VERY little in the Dems.....you havent been around long have you?....

Sure. He could have done that anytime this last year but hasn't. Wonder why??

The Dem congress had a supermajority but were so busy fighting with themselves that they couldn't pass OL'BO's clusterfuck healthcare bill.

He could still get it pushed through if he had the balls.

Wonder what the consequences would be if Barry boy did grow a set???

CNN? Anybody still actually watching them? This buffoon probably works for ACORN too. Only dummies like this guy could have fallen for simple mantras like "Hope" and "Change." CNN really has become a bit of a joke at this point. Yea "Gangsta" is exactly what this country needs more of. What a tool.

Obama and the Dems are clearly paying the price for their "ram it up your ass" style.... just look at the polls. They have the worst approval ratings EVER.

Forum List

Back