Martin: "Time for Obama to go 'gangsta' on GOP"

Better get ready for the number ten can of whoopass to open.

Been waiting for that since the first time you mentioined it. Don't think it stands much of a chance of being opened though. Not now.

The Dems are jumping off the good ship Obama in record numbers. They know that if they try to cram this clusterfuck bill down the throats of the taxpayer/voters in this country they will all be on the umemployment line.

Self Preservation is the strongest motivator out there. Especially when your a self serving asshole politician.

Last edited:
Obama gave you guys a year to act like adults.

Now the asswhoooopin is at hand.

CNN has become the network for ACORN-ish Dummies at this point. This buffoon represents them and their viewers perfectly. Yea lets go "Gangsta." And they wonder why no one is watching anymore. Yikes!

Last edited:

You had a supermajority for almost a year and you fucked it up... Didn't need one stinking republican to pass your bullshit...

MA decided you couldn't be trusted with the supermajority thing...

Your whoopass is coming in November... Don't cry when it happens...

Also I agree with the article. Sick of Obama trying to play it nice, time to show pubs middle finger and push agenda aggressively without bullshit bipartisanship.

That's the Spirit!

I love that from you Dems!!

Go Left, young man!

Does losing a Senate seat where only 11% on the population are registered Republicans count? Nah, you guys keep pushing to nationalize HealthCare and then go for Cap & Trade, I mean once the snow clears in DC and you can get back to addressing the threat of Global Warming

I'll take that as a "yes"...

You will eventually learn that having a majority of politicians who seek re-election may not always be a rubber stamp for your leftist agenda... Your education will probably be after November 2010, though....

BTW, can you post without it sounding like you cut and pasted something from the Daily Kos?

Actually that would be a no, it is not November yet there is time to correct things.

And sorry, but I don't know how you folks type at stormfront.

I'm trying to give you a lesson in reality, child...

There are some Democratics who aren't as leftist as you... There are also some Democratics who were elected by narrow margins in toss-up districts... Hence, they will not rubber-stamp and "go nuclear" on the GOP as you hope they will... Their goal is to be re-elected and going full bore leftoid will NOT get them that goal...

Reality is that this country is not as leftist as you want it to be... Your awakening has yet to come and when it does you'll whine and cry about it... You'll still support anything with a D next to it because you're still a dumbfuck, but perhaps you'll gain enlightenment along the way...

Never been to stormfront, junior...

:clap2:

The thought of one party dictatorship just makes you wet, doesn't it.

I'd like to see Barry try it, he will lose both houses and everything 'crammed' will be repealed.

The essence of ledership is finding consensus for action not looking to 'thuglife' your way through politics.

Dictatorship? Are you high? Democrats were put in power, so might as well act like they are in charge.

Oh and repealing? Don't make me laugh, what's the last government program that was repealed?
It seems you are high sonny, or at least have zero clue how the country works.

Without a super majority the Dems aern't passing gas, let alone their agenda.

Your wet dreams of Barry's bloated nonsense being passed are dead and buried.

Live it.

Learn it.

Accept it.

Because it isn't changing.

LMAO!

Not entirely true. Nancy Pelosi seems to be good at passing gas.

if Obama was any kind of a leader articles like this one would never be written.....

No sure if it is about Obama leadership. I read it more like GOP is a bunch of ideological assholes and playing nice with them isn't effective.

Are you mentally defective? In the House it takes 218 votes to pass a bill, the Democrats have 257 members. In the Senate it takes 51 to pass a bill, they have 59 and until just a week ago had 60.

The Republicans are not blocking ANYTHING. They can not.

Have you ever heard of a filibuster?

You had a supermajority for almost a year and you fucked it up... Didn't need one stinking republican to pass your bullshit...

I wonder if the state of PA is going to feel the same way in filling Murtha's seat.

CNN has become the network for ACORN-ish Dummies at this point. This buffoon represents them and their viewers perfectly. Yea lets go "Gangsta." And they wonder why no one is watching anymore. Yikes!

Either that, or Republicans have gotten tired of watching positive realities about this administration and are trying to replace it with realities they've made up.

I wonder if the state of PA is going to feel the same way in filling Murtha's seat.

Good question... I hear it has to be filled by special election...

Dictatorship? Are you high? Democrats were put in power, so might as well act like they are in charge.

Oh and repealing? Don't make me laugh, what's the last government program that was repealed?
It seems you are high sonny, or at least have zero clue how the country works.

Without a super majority the Dems aern't passing gas, let alone their agenda.

Your wet dreams of Barry's bloated nonsense being passed are dead and buried.

Live it.

Learn it.

Accept it.

Because it isn't changing.

LMAO!

Not entirely true. Nancy Pelosi seems to be good at passing gas.

She passes much gas. She calls it a hobby. Her husband thinks its hot.

No sure if it is about Obama leadership. I read it more like GOP is a bunch of ideological assholes and playing nice with them isn't effective.

Are you mentally defective? In the House it takes 218 votes to pass a bill, the Democrats have 257 members. In the Senate it takes 51 to pass a bill, they have 59 and until just a week ago had 60.

Evidently he/she has not. Since Republicans became the Minority, The use of the Fillibuster has spiked higher than ever before.

They even tried to Fillibuster MILITARY funding..So much for the 'Loving the troops.'

Republicans ARE the party of NO..They can TRY to deny that but It's a FACT that CAN'T be denied.

Evidently he/she has not. Since Republicans became the Minority, The use of the Fillibuster has spiked higher than ever before.

They even tried to Fillibuster MILITARY funding..So much for the 'Loving the troops.'

Republicans ARE the party of NO..They can TRY to deny that but It's a FACT that CAN'T be denied.
and yet you retards on the left refuse to admit there was NO FILIBUSTER for the last year and you STILL COULDN'T GET SHIT DONE!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back