Martin: "Time for Obama to go 'gangsta' on GOP"

Are you completely ignorant as to how the system works? Having a majority doesn't guarantee success. Voting along party lines exists in GOP mostly.

but having a SUPER-MAJORITY would.

Um, the last year proves it to be wrong. We had that for the last year, so what? The only major lefty thing that was passed was stimulus.

So you're saying the Democratics are weak and unable to even motivate their own party to vote for their shit...

That whole "getting re-elected" thing is throwing a monkey wrench in your leftist plans, huh?

Good....

but having a SUPER-MAJORITY would.

Um, the last year proves it to be wrong. We had that for the last year, so what? The only major lefty thing that was passed was stimulus.

So you're saying the Democratics are weak and unable to even motivate their own party to vote for their shit...

That whole "getting re-elected" thing is throwing a monkey wrench in your leftist plans, huh?

Good....
It would, if the opposition wasn't bunch of crazy conspiracists with teabag queen Sarah as their leader.

Also I agree with the article. Sick of Obama trying to play it nice, time to show pubs middle finger and push agenda aggressively without bullshit bipartisanship.

if Obama was any kind of a leader articles like this one would never be written.....

No sure if it is about Obama leadership. I read it more like GOP is a bunch of ideological assholes and playing nice with them isn't effective.

On what planet has Obama ever tried to play nice with us?

Good....
It would, if the opposition wasn't bunch of crazy conspiracists with teabag queen Sarah as their leader.

Once again dumb ass 257 of the House are Democrats, it only takes 218 votes. Even if every Republican votes against it it means nothing. In the Senate it is 59 Democratic votes, 57 democrats and 2 independents that vote democratic. I have to listen to you retards claim Bush had complete power when the Republicans never had more then 55 Senators. I am not going to listen to you dumb asses claim that with 59 votes you can not get anything done because of the Republicans. Until a week ago you had 60 votes, filibuster proof.

Good....

I'll take that as a "yes"...

You will eventually learn that having a majority of politicians who seek re-election may not always be a rubber stamp for your leftist agenda... Your education will probably be after November 2010, though....

BTW, can you post without it sounding like you cut and pasted something from the Daily Kos?

Also I agree with the article. Sick of Obama trying to play it nice, time to show pubs middle finger and push agenda aggressively without bullshit bipartisanship.

GOP would love that, would make this November's elections better for them than 1994.

So be it. The whole bipartisanship proved to be a failure. So I'd rather have healthcare done and loose power, then retain power without accomplishing shit.

Good....

You will eventually learn that having a majority of politicians who seek re-election may not always be a rubber stamp for your leftist agenda... Your education will probably be after November 2010, though....

BTW, can you post without it sounding like you cut and pasted something from the Daily Kos?

Actually that would be a no, it is not November yet there is time to correct things.

And sorry, but I don't know how you folks type at stormfront.

Actually that would be a no, it is not November yet there is time to correct things.

for fuck's sake. how many goddamned times are you obamabots going to play the fucking race card? give it up already.

PLEASE do so, we need a landslide change in November.

You'll get it unless things change radically and shit starts being crammed down gop throats.
The thought of one party dictatorship just makes you wet, doesn't it.

I'd like to see Barry try it, he will lose both houses and everything 'crammed' will be repealed.

The essence of ledership is finding consensus for action not looking to 'thuglife' your way through politics.

GOP would love that, would make this November's elections better for them than 1994.

So be it. The whole bipartisanship proved to be a failure. So I'd rather have healthcare done and loose power, then retain power without accomplishing shit.

But there is bipartisanship. It's just against your position.

for fuck's sake. how many goddamned times are you obamabots going to play the fucking race card? give it up already.

As soon as you, teabaggers, drop the lame Daily Kos, DU or some other crap I never visit in the first place.

I'm trying to give you a lesson in reality, child...

There are some Democratics who aren't as leftist as you... There are also some Democratics who were elected by narrow margins in toss-up districts... Hence, they will not rubber-stamp and "go nuclear" on the GOP as you hope they will... Their goal is to be re-elected and going full bore leftoid will NOT get them that goal...

Reality is that this country is not as leftist as you want it to be... Your awakening has yet to come and when it does you'll whine and cry about it... You'll still support anything with a D next to it because you're still a dumbfuck, but perhaps you'll gain enlightenment along the way...

Never been to stormfront, junior...

As soon as you, teabaggers, drop the lame Daily Kos, DU or some other crap I never visit in the first place.

oh, those aren't far enough left for you?

Bullshit...

All your posts are nothing but regurgitated lines from any of the popular leftist sites/blogs...

Think for yourself...

Bullshit...

All your posts are nothing but regurgitated lines from any of the popular leftist sites/blogs...

Think for yourself...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXGSBgr8sbg]YouTube - Think For Yourself[/ame]

PLEASE do so, we need a landslide change in November.

You'll get it unless things change radically and shit starts being crammed down gop throats.
The thought of one party dictatorship just makes you wet, doesn't it.

I'd like to see Barry try it, he will lose both houses and everything 'crammed' will be repealed.

The essence of ledership is finding consensus for action not looking to 'thuglife' your way through politics.

Dictatorship? Are you high? Democrats were put in power, so might as well act like they are in charge.

Oh and repealing? Don't make me laugh, what's the last government program that was repealed?

Bullshit...

Think for yourself...

Said dittohead.

Forum List

Back