Martin: "Time for Obama to go 'gangsta' on GOP"

Also I agree with the article. Sick of Obama trying to play it nice, time to show pubs middle finger and push agenda aggressively without bullshit bipartisanship.

You wingnuts are either a bunch of fucking morons or liars. Obama has already been doing that from the time he took office up until the Scott Brown election......

Also I agree with the article. Sick of Obama trying to play it nice, time to show pubs middle finger and push agenda aggressively without bullshit bipartisanship.

You wingnuts are either a bunch of fucking morons or liars. Obama has already been doing that from the time he took office up until the Scott Brown election......

:cuckoo:

You'll get it unless things change radically and shit starts being crammed down gop throats.
The thought of one party dictatorship just makes you wet, doesn't it.

I'd like to see Barry try it, he will lose both houses and everything 'crammed' will be repealed.

The essence of ledership is finding consensus for action not looking to 'thuglife' your way through politics.

Dictatorship? Are you high? Democrats were put in power, so might as well act like they are in charge.

Oh and repealing? Don't make me laugh, what's the last government program that was repealed?
It seems you are high sonny, or at least have zero clue how the country works.

Without a super majority the Dems aern't passing gas, let alone their agenda.

Your wet dreams of Barry's bloated nonsense being passed are dead and buried.

Live it.

Learn it.

Accept it.

Because it isn't changing.

CaféAuLait;1997061 said:
Time for Obama to go 'gangsta' on GOP

By Roland S. Martin, CNN Political Analyst
February 10, 2010 5:02 p.m. EST

Obama's critics keep blasting him for Chicago-style politics. So, fine. Channel your inner Al Capone and go gangsta against your foes. Let 'em know that if they aren't with you, they are against you, and will pay the price.

Time for Obama to go 'gangsta' on GOP - CNN.com

What would this kind of headline and article tell our children is perfectly okay? Gansta life is for the president? WTF?

I see you are like that lady from NOW.......you just had to say something.....even if you look like an idiot after saying it.

I'd like to see Barry try it, he will lose both houses and everything 'crammed' will be repealed.

The essence of ledership is finding consensus for action not looking to 'thuglife' your way through politics.

Dictatorship? Are you high? Democrats were put in power, so might as well act like they are in charge.

Oh and repealing? Don't make me laugh, what's the last government program that was repealed?

Live it.

Learn it.

Accept it.

They weren't with super majority either. Thats why I said unless they changed tactics nothing meaningful will be done.

And no I am not ready to get all that pessimistic, I'll wait till its close to November.

Really ? How long was Obama in office before this little zinger ?

Obama to GOP: 'I won' - Jonathan Martin and Carol E. Lee - POLITICO.com

Obama gave Republicans the middle finger, signed the Stimulus Bill with what ? Two bribed Repubs ? ... :lol:

Now, come again hackboy ?

Last edited:

Live it.

Learn it.

Accept it.

For some reason the child isn't much into learning...

Obama gave Republicans the middle finger, signed the Stimulus Bill with what ? Two bribed Repubs ? ... :lol:

Yet the bill still was half assed bipartisan legislation with 1/3 of it being tax cuts that didn't stimulate shit.

Yet the bill still was half assed bipartisan legislation with 1/3 of it being tax cuts that didn't stimulate shit.

Keep spinning junior, Obama said "fuck you, i won" to the GOP and got the porkulus bill jammed through even though 96% of R's didn't support it. So you're wrong, but i don't expect you to admit it, liberals have that character flaw......

Consulation prize though, you're right, the stimulus bill didn't stimulate shit ........

In the immortal words of the Gangster rap band "Nigga's with Attitude"...

"AK47 is the tool"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMZi25Pq3T8]YouTube - N.W.a - Straight Outta Compton (2006 Digital Remaster)[/ame]

Roland Martin is a fucking dope....how that clown ever got on CNN is beyond comprehension.

Keep spinning junior, Obama said "fuck you, i won" to the GOP and got the porkulus bill jammed through even though 96% of R's didn't support it. So you're wrong, but i don't expect you to admit it, liberals have that character flaw......

Consulation prize though, you're right, the stimulus bill didn't stimulate shit ........

Yet most of them accepted. Jindal style "I oppose 100,000 but gimme the rest". But of course, the record shows they were against it.

No, I said tax cuts within the bill didn't help crap, Mr Twister.

And the Jobs bill won't create any jobs...

But I digress....;)

Yet most of them accepted. Jindal style "I oppose 100,000 but gimme the rest". But of course, the record shows they were against it.

You're wrong so you keep running away from the original issue, Saul would be proud !....:lol:

You're wrong so you keep running away from the original issue, Saul would be proud !....:lol:

Saul of Tarsus?

CaféAuLait;1997061 said:
Time for Obama to go 'gangsta' on GOP

By Roland S. Martin, CNN Political Analyst
February 10, 2010 5:02 p.m. EST

Obama's critics keep blasting him for Chicago-style politics. So, fine. Channel your inner Al Capone and go gangsta against your foes. Let 'em know that if they aren't with you, they are against you, and will pay the price.

Time for Obama to go 'gangsta' on GOP - CNN.com

What would this kind of headline and article tell our children is perfectly okay? Gansta life is for the president? WTF?

I thought that was what Obama has been doing for the last year?--:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back