Marco Rubio: Being Gay Is Not A Choice

There are more important issues than whether or not a fag can get married or not. We have to choose our battles. I think the closing the borders and getting rid of the illegals is more important than the gay battle.

Well, some people can walk and chew gum at the same time.

There are more important issues than whether or not a fag can get married or not. We have to choose our battles. I think the closing the borders and getting rid of the illegals is more important than the gay battle.

The point is Rubio lost my vote because of his backing of executive amnesty, so his stance on gay rights is immaterial. Time to move on to the next candidate.

I have really bad news for you.

We are not going to get rid of the illegals.

I am glad Rubio is enlightened enough to realize that being gay is not a choice. Good for him.

And he said it before the primaries, where he will probably pay a price for that. It took guts, and it shows he has leadership qualities.

Rubio sounds like just the guy to start kicking the bigots and retards who are destroying the party to the curb.

Many have chosen the gay lifestyle. I've met some real bitch from hell ex wives and understood whole heartedly why some of my friends decided to embrace their inner gay.

:lol: I'd turn into a flamer too if I was stuck with one of them.

Choice or no choice shouldn't matter when it comes down to someone's civil rights. It really is that simple.

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) said on Sunday that he didn't think being gay was a choice but rather the way some people were born.

"I also don't believe that your sexual preferences are a choice for the vast and enormous majority of people," he said. "In fact, the bottom line is I believe sexual preference is something that people are born with."

Last week, Rubio also said that he would attend a gay wedding of a loved one, even if he disagreed with the "choice" that loved one had made.

“I’m not going to hurt them simply because I disagree with a choice they’ve made or because I disagree with a decision they’ve made, or whatever it may be,” Rubio said. “Ultimately, if someone that you care for and is part of your family has decided to move in one direction or another or feels that way because of who they love, you respect that because you love them.”

Does Rubio ever take a definitive position on anything? Unless I'm misreading the above - it sounds like he's waffling on whether being gay is a choice. He can't have it both ways.
I heard this morning that he owns a house with another man. Something weird going on there.

The difference between dimwitocrats and republicans is that republicans permit freedom of opinion. Dimwitocrats demand lockstep and uniformity in everything.

The point is Rubio lost my vote because of his backing of executive amnesty, so his stance on gay rights is immaterial. Time to move on to the next candidate.

Rubio didn't back "executive amnesty". He supported legislation that created a path to citizenship.The original bill he supported wasn't that bad either. But the Democrats kept adding to it until it became a clusterfuck.

Bottom line - there is no way we are going to deport 15 million people.

:thup:

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) said on Sunday that he didn't think being gay was a choice but rather the way some people were born.

"I also don't believe that your sexual preferences are a choice for the vast and enormous majority of people," he said. "In fact, the bottom line is I believe sexual preference is something that people are born with."

Last week, Rubio also said that he would attend a gay wedding of a loved one, even if he disagreed with the "choice" that loved one had made.

“I’m not going to hurt them simply because I disagree with a choice they’ve made or because I disagree with a decision they’ve made, or whatever it may be,” Rubio said. “Ultimately, if someone that you care for and is part of your family has decided to move in one direction or another or feels that way because of who they love, you respect that because you love them.”

Does Rubio ever take a definitive position on anything? Unless I'm misreading the above - it sounds like he's waffling on whether being gay is a choice. He can't have it both ways.
I heard this morning that he owns a house with another man. Something weird going on there.

The only weirdness is in your sick twisted mind Valeravi. I own dozens of properties with "another man".

He's a business partner.

Duh.

The only weirdness is in your sick twisted mind Valeravi. I own dozens of properties with "another man".

He's a business partner.

Duh.
Maybe.

"But the house, for now, sits along Bent Willow Drive, forlorn and destitute of an owner. The house was co-owned by former Florida representative, David Rivera, who is allegedly involved in illegal campaign-finance activities. It is also the very same house that links the name of Rubio to mortgage loan delinquencies when it was targeted for foreclosure by the Deutsche Bank in 2010, according to Politco."

Marco Rubio Net Worth Assets 2016 Presidential Candidate Sells Home He Co-Owns With David Rivera Home Realty Today

SDoes Rubio ever take a definitive position on anything? Unless I'm misreading the above - it sounds like he's waffling on whether being gay is a choice. He can't have it both ways.

God liberals are stupid. I thought for a rare occasion for you that you were actually processing something, I was about to hit the thank button for what for you is such a rare occasion, when I read this, your conclusion.

He thinks being attracted to other people of the same sex is how we are born
He thinks having gay sex is a choice

You have to have read that a hundred times, and you still don't process it? Really? As for myself I think people are born gay and I have no issue with them having gay sex. But that I don't agree with Rubio doesn't mean I can't follow his simple position

I believe it's a choice. if people were born that way, why is only 5% of the population in this country:ack-1:

Accourding to the CDC it's about 2% that are gay.

As for your position, you obviously don't know any gays. I have a lot of friends in the Durham gay community, it's clearly the way they were born

I believe it's a choice. if people were born that way, why is only 5% of the population in this country:ack-1:

As for your position, you obviously don't know any gays. I have a lot of friends in the Durham gay community, it's clearly the way they were born

look, I said I was joking because I was tired of hearing about it. I do know some homosexuals, fine upstanding folks. Have a nephew that is. so chill out

look, I said I was joking because I was tired of hearing about it. I do know some homosexuals, fine upstanding folks. Have a nephew that is. so chill out

I'd say since you were the one posting in a gay thread then went off the handle because your post was responded to that your advice is better heeded by you. I was sick of gay threads a few weeks ago, so I stopped posting in them. I didn't go ahead and then get testy when I got a reply to what I said

Rejecting candidates over one issue? Wow, the candidates in both parties are so bad you'll be out of candidates before Iowa

Rubio is dumb. He hopes voters are dumber.

You're the clueless one in this thread. He thinks people's orientation is born, their actions are not. You didn't get that, even after it was explained to you

Forum List

Back