March 15th Pole Shift To Kill Billions

Where Will You Be on March 15?

• In an underground bunker with the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, Bushs and the Fascist Elites

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Dying

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Is that The Rapture?

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Greetings to All:

The earth changes are already taking place with Indonesia sinking from a rising ocean:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiDnVuzspUg"]2011 Indonesia Sinking - Pole Shift[/ame]

The key for understanding here is that the earth is wobbling from the approach of Planet X (info) that is throwing off the magnetic field. That is why all the migrating animals are dying everywhere, because they use the magnetic field forces to navigate between food sources.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g496D3re6zg&feature=player_embedded"]Robert Sepehr - Anunnak, Nibiru, Planet X[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNZ8mu08RBk]Planet X - Nibiru[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
How the hell can the world end with any dignity on 12/21/2012 if this kind of shit is going to happen 03/15/2011?

I was really looking forward to Christmas next year! I was planning on participating and actually BUYING stuff for people in 2012.

This just sucks! :evil:

Actually, there is a school of thought (a strong one, at that) which says the Mayans were referencing a polar shift in their calendar, and 12/21/2012 was their "prediction."

We don't know much about polar shift, other than it happens and there is nothing we can do about it. It could be the end of the world, and it could be something like the Y2K crisis (which wasn't jack).

Actually, we know quite a bit about poles shifts. One thing we know for sure, the fossil record indicates that nothing of importance is associated with them. No extinctions, no sudden increases in speciation.

The basalts of the Steens Mountain have a detailed record of one pole shift, and it is not a neat flip, rather a back and forth proposition over a few thousand years.

Were the magnetic pole to shift substancially, I think the only thing you would notice would be a change in the deflection value for your location.

How the hell can the world end with any dignity on 12/21/2012 if this kind of shit is going to happen 03/15/2011?

I was really looking forward to Christmas next year! I was planning on participating and actually BUYING stuff for people in 2012.

This just sucks! :evil:

Actually, there is a school of thought (a strong one, at that) which says the Mayans were referencing a polar shift in their calendar, and 12/21/2012 was their "prediction."

We don't know much about polar shift, other than it happens and there is nothing we can do about it. It could be the end of the world, and it could be something like the Y2K crisis (which wasn't jack).

Actually, we know quite a bit about poles shifts. One thing we know for sure, the fossil record indicates that nothing of importance is associated with them. No extinctions, no sudden increases in speciation.

The basalts of the Steens Mountain have a detailed record of one pole shift, and it is not a neat flip, rather a back and forth proposition over a few thousand years.

Were the magnetic pole to shift substancially, I think the only thing you would notice would be a change in the deflection value for your location.

I'm sorry, Old Rocks.....you're right.

I should have said "We don't know much about polar shift (other than Old Rocks, who knows EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING, of course)....."

Please forgive my unintended slight of your omniscience.

Hi Xotoxi:

Dearest Terral,

If none of the above happens by March 15th, will you make a post accepting your error?

Your Brother in Christ,
xotoxi

I am hoping like everybody else that Natalie and David have their facts confused and nothing happens from March 6 to March 15, 2011. That is just fine by me. However, my investigation is turning up all kinds of attempts by third parties to cover everything up and I mean EVERYTHING.

DoD/State Dept operatives and assets are in high gear shutting GodLikeProductions Website down (try the link) and youtube has closed David's channel down (try it) and Alex Jones video personnel edited out Natalie's testimony entirely (Podcast 1/28/2011). That is three strikes already and counting! I remember listening to this Alex Jones Show on the Friday in question and do not remember anything about Natalie or the pole shift warnings; which likely means I saw the edited version. This is far more than a couple of nutcases firing off conspiracy theories, because the operatives, assets and their handlers are working too hard to cover everything up; which is giving away their conspiracy motives and tipping their collective hands. The USMB is not currently included in the DoD/State Dept Disinformation Counterintelligence/Terrorism Network and trying to strong arm these mods and admins to delete these topics would make things even worse.

You guys need to remember that this is the USMB "Conspiracy Theories' Forum and we are looking at evidence to support the OP Hypothesis in an ongoing investigation where conclusions are drawn after all the evidence is presented. I would love to report on March 15th that all of this turned out to be nothing. However, until then my duty is to serve the topic and these readers and our Creator and 'the truth' so help me God. That is what real Truthers do. ;0)

Check this out:

Armageddon Online Forums

Godlike Productions SHUT DOWN for good!!!

GLP shut down for good tonight due to death threats against the owner and his friends and family. Better watch what you say or you will be next!
vomit.gif
Tell me that something BIG is not going on ...

Here is the ATS Topic:
GLP owner >> at what point does the personal sacrifice become too great? when you put the of my friends and family at risk. I will not allow this website to cause my friends and family to live in fear you won hope you are happy the last light of the world has been extinguished
So are they shutting down conspiracy site's?
hacker's?

Is ats next?

Question i say we need to know folk's. Regardless who's conspiracy site it is.

It look's like maybe someone has threaten the life of glp owner.
Or his family's life.
So if conspiracy's have got to this point folk's beware all ...is all i can say.
GL,

Terral

Last edited:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UKz3GVrHI8&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UKz3GVrHI8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Greetings to All

My investigation into the Natalie, David, Alex Jones, GodLikeProductions, Dead Migrating Animals March 15, 2011 Pole Shift 'Event' and Dollar Devaluation Conspiracy has led to this video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEhVQFB9nEY]The Coming World Crisis - Planned - March 15, 2011[/ame]

The dead animals have the common trait of being 'migratory species' that depend on geographic/magnetic forces. The wacky weather and animal deaths are connected to the approach of Planet X that is accelerating in speed with every minute in the direction of Planet Earth. The confluence of bad things are going to get worse and then far worse, which means you need six months of food and emergency supplies. The day is coming when the unprepared people will rush to the stores to find empty shelves and the high price of gasoline will mean no trucks are coming any time soon. The crap is about to hit the fan and most of you are not ready ...

GL,

Terral

This site is about information regarding a mythical Planet X
(called Nibiru by some) and an encounter with Earth in 2003 and
a shifting of the Earth's poles which is supposed to cause an end
to our civilization.​
I thought I heard a noise...

Hi Sparky:

Terral,
first off, let's verify the existenece of this phenomenon via something of a more universally accepted source>

Geomagnetic reversal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

of note>

With the increasingly accurate Global Polarity Timescale (GPTS) it has become apparent that the rate at which reversals occur has varied considerably throughout the past ...

Sparky! Wake up already and pay attention:We are not talking about a regular pole shift, but Geological (literal) pole shift that includes the earth being tipped off its axis by an approaching Planet X that is making a regular trek around the sun in a 3600-year cycle. You notice how the moon influences tides and moods of people and animals on the face of the earth. Right? Now imagine a planet coming very close to the earth that has a powerful magnetic field that tips the earth over like a spinning top. Try to put two powerful magnets together and note how the forces push with certain alignments and then multiply that by billions of times. Read the article from Post #63 to see that "Planet X wins."

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Sparky:

Terral,
first off, let's verify the existenece of this phenomenon via something of a more universally accepted source>

Geomagnetic reversal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

of note>

With the increasingly accurate Global Polarity Timescale (GPTS) it has become apparent that the rate at which reversals occur has varied considerably throughout the past ...

Sparky! Wake up already and pay attention:We are not talking about a regular pole shift, but Geographical (literal) pole shift that includes the earth being tipped off its axis by an approaching Planet X that is making a regular trek around the sun in a 3600-year cycle. You notice how the moon influences tides and moods of people and animals on the face of the earth. Right? Now imagine a planet coming very close to the earth that has a powerful magnetic field that tips the earth over like a spinning top. Try to put two powerful magnets together and note how the forces push with certain alignments and then multiply that by billions of times. Read the article from Post #63 to see that "Planet X wins."

GL,

Terral
The article assumes the rotational axis and the magnetic axis are the same and behave the same. They do not.

Further, if Planet X is so close, why are there no photographs of it approaching?

to our civilization.​

This topic kind of got me thinking about solar flares. We get them a lot, but our outer sphere (I forget what it's called) buffers most of their effects. If the sun had a larger than usual cosmic fart, it could really screw with some of our technology, especially satellites. That means no more Howard Stern on XM. :eek:

Hi Dave:

to our civilization.​

No. Planet X has been approaching the center of our solar system for a long time on a very wide orbit around the sun and the planet began to affect Planet Earth in 2003! That is the year that the Pentagon Leak of this information took place (story). Planet X is racing in our direction and the influence of this powerful planet is growing with every passing day. Watch this video again ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtJdfdzrU1s"]Forward to 10:00/13:47 And Pay Attention[/ame]

Imagine that the plane of the sun and planets is a giant pie plate disk. The green line breaks through the ecliptic plane on March 4th and comes into perfect alignment to influence the geological earth. Run the video to 11:49 and stop. This is where the earth is about to pass between the sun to the right and Planet X on the left racing toward us. When you click the button quickly and then stop (11:50), you see the earth pass directly into the gravity path of the sun and Planet X, which pulls the earth in two directions. This is the position of the earth during the violent geological pole shift. Forward to 11:56 and stop.

The earth and Planet X then enter a period where both are traveling at similar rates of speed around the sun, but Planet X is about to begin making up the distance. Forward to 12:01 and note that Planet X is passing on the inside like a race car to pass between the Sun and Earth around 9/11 to 9/22. Forward to 12:04 to see Planet X making the pass where the planet/comet should be very visible to everyone on earth. By December 4, 2011 (12:07), Planet X is racing away from the earth, but our planet is still influenced by the gravitational pull throughout this entire period.

The March 15, 2011 date of the pole shift is calculated by knowing when the Earth will pass between the Sun and Planet X to be caught in the gravitational onslaught that will turn the world upside down.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
to our civilization.​

This topic kind of got me thinking about solar flares. We get them a lot, but our outer sphere (I forget what it's called) buffers most of their effects. If the sun had a larger than usual cosmic fart, it could really screw with some of our technology, especially satellites. That means no more Howard Stern on XM. :eek:

It could indeed, and large flares have even caused blackouts.

Greeeeetings to all.

The pole shift affects magnetism.

The memo stuck to my refrigerator fell off this morning.

This particular sign of impending doom may be happening to others even as I type this. Such confirmation of the dire Ides of March warning should be shared and disseminated.

So all I can say to all of you all is, of course,

GL

Terran-Liability

(That's "Earthling, Liability" to the residents of the fast approaching but totally invisible planet Nairobiwonkenobi.)

Hi Dave:

to our civilization.​

No. Planet X has been approaching the center of our solar system for a long time on a very wide orbit around the sun and the planet began to affect Planet Earth in 2003! That is the year that the Pentagon Leak of this information took place (story). Planet X is racing in our direction and the influence of this powerful planet is growing with every passing day. Watch this video again ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtJdfdzrU1s]Forward to 10:00/13:47 And Pay Attention[/ame]

Imagine that the plane of the sun and planets is a giant pie plate disk. The green line breaks through the ecliptic plane on March 4th and comes into perfect alignment to influence the geological earth. Run the video to 11:49 and stop. This is where the earth is about to pass between the sun to the right and Planet X on the left racing toward us. When you click the button quickly and then stop (11:50), you see the earth pass directly into the gravity path of the sun and Planet X, which pulls the earth in two directions. This is the position of the earth during the violent geological pole shift. Forward to 11:56 and stop.

The earth and Planet X then enter a period where both are traveling at similar rates of speed around the sun, but Planet X is about to begin making up the distance. Forward to 12:01 and note that Planet X is passing on the inside like a race car to pass between the Sun and Earth around 9/11 to 9/22. Forward to 12:04 to see Planet X making the pass where the planet/comet should be very visible to everyone on earth. By December 4, 2011 (12:07), Planet X racing away from the earth, but our planet is still influenced by the gravitational pull throughout this entire period.

The March 15, 2011 date of the pole shift is calculated by knowing when the Earth will pass between the Sun and Planet X to be caught in the gravitational onslaught that will turn the world upside down.

GL,

Terral
How about you show me a picture of Planet X? Not some artist's rendering, a real picture from a telescope.

Greeeeetings to all.

The pole shift affects magnetism.

The memo stuck to my refrigerator fell off this morning.

This particular sign of impending doom may be happening to others even as I type this. Such confirmation of the dire Ides of March warning should be shared and disseminated.

So all I can say to all of you all is, of course,

GL

Terran-Liability

(That's "Earthling, Liability" to the residents of the fast approaching but totally invisible planet Nairobiwonkenobi.)

The pole shift drank all my beer.

Forum List

Back