March 15th Pole Shift To Kill Billions

Where Will You Be on March 15?

• In an underground bunker with the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, Bushs and the Fascist Elites

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Dying

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Is that The Rapture?

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Greetings to All:

David is back!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLXFe8Tx4pk"]David Epazuti! ATS Slander Exposed! - Message To Alex Jones - Mystery Lady 28 January[/ame]

My Youtube description: David is back and doing everything to defend his original statements about Natalie the Washington DC insider who called the Alex Jones show on Friday January 28, 2011 about the upcoming March 15, 2011 Pole Shift 'Event' and Dollar Devaluation to 30 percent of current value. As I have been reporting from my ongoing investigation, Hilary Clinton has ordered ambassadors from all nations back to Washington in preparation for a China statement that the dollar has been replaced as the world reserve currency in favor of the Yuan. Natalie has also supported her March 15, 2011 Pole Shift Claim with astronomical chart evidence showing Planet X approaching the Earth and aligning with the Sun for a conjunction that takes place in the middle of March. Everyone reading these words should realize that the Fed-debased US dollar is DOOMED and anybody worshiping at the altar of Rothschild-created fiat paper money is in for a rude awakening and no matter what Natalie or David have to say. My take is that ATS/DoD/State Dept Operatives are working overtime to contain the January 28, 2011 leak to give Hillary Clinton more time to organize an structured transition out of the dollar and into a more stable global currency, which is your final opportunity to BY MORE SILVER at around 30 bucks!

I do not know yet if David is lying about the January 28, 2011 Natalie phone call to Alex Jones, but everything David reported has been verified by other sources. This appears to be more of a cover-up operation by DoD/State Dept Counterintelligence Operatives than any kind of hoax perpetrated by David and Natalie who are simply giving the facts as they currently see them, while trying to warn the people at the same time. For me, I have been prepped and ready to go since the FEMA Bio-terror exercises in 2009 and most of my paper wealth has already been converted to silver, so I am ready to go no matter if Natalie and David are kooks. ;0)

What I want to see from David is the temp file from his laptop that contains the Alex Jones podcast that includes the testimony of the mystery woman (Natalie) and her predictions about the March 15, 2011 Pole Shift and Dollar Devaluation. David obviously knew he was opening a can of worms at the start and he had to download a temp file into his internet cache folder at the time the original Alex Jones Show was watched on his computer. A copy of that file is all we need to confirm every word of his testimony, which is the very first place he should have looked to prove these things to his family and friends and NOT in the Alex Jones Show archives. This video was downloaded from my friend Exo at EXOMATRIXTV: http://www.youtube.com/user/EXOMATRlXTV

My USMB Topics include:

March 15, 2011 Pole Shift

GodLikeProductions Shut Down Over Obama Administration Death Threats

Clinton Recalls US Ambassadors - Dollar Is Dead

Buy Silver Now!
GL,

Terral

Last edited:
sigh...my first day of handing out cash on the street (liquidated assets, per Terral's prediction) caused a bit of a riot and I ended up with a sprained ankle and a bruised cheek...well, hopefully tomorrow will be better...

I have purchased several bottles of merlot for the beach watch. Still deciding on the cheese. And I'm not totally sold on merlot, I actually like pinot noir better. Or should I be looking at whites?:doubt:

What IS the best wine for the pole shift?

sigh...my first day of handing out cash on the street (liquidated assets, per terral's prediction) caused a bit of a riot and i ended up with a sprained ankle and a bruised cheek...well, hopefully tomorrow will be better...

I have purchased several bottles of merlot for the beach watch. Still deciding on the cheese. And i'm not totally sold on merlot, i actually like pinot noir better. Or should i be looking at whites?:doubt:

What is the best wine for the pole shift?
md 20/20
;)

sigh...my first day of handing out cash on the street (liquidated assets, per Terral's prediction) caused a bit of a riot and I ended up with a sprained ankle and a bruised cheek...well, hopefully tomorrow will be better...

I have purchased several bottles of merlot for the beach watch. Still deciding on the cheese. And I'm not totally sold on merlot, I actually like pinot noir better. Or should I be looking at whites?:doubt:

A nice California merlot/cab blend from the Alexander Valley would be good. Sweet and fruity but not overpowering, with a hint of chocolate always goes well with The of the World. Buy a case, and remember to put it on credit! That way, you'll have some for 2012 too!

Personally I take St Paddies day on March 17 more serious than the crazy Ides of March the 15th that the Romans invented. Even green Beer is more tasty than Italian wine. If I get to see the Northern Lights here in Va. so much the better but I doubt it.

Might I suggest:

tumblr_ktdu1sUJ7L1qas8x3o1_500.jpg

So, still no pictures of this planet that's supposed to get so close to us in 5 weeks that it kills billions of people, huh?

It is sort of like an intersection accident. The unaware driver claims it came out of nowhere.

So, still no pictures of this planet that's supposed to get so close to us in 5 weeks that it kills billions of people, huh?

It is sort of like an intersection accident. The unaware driver claims it came out of nowhere.

I don't get it, first it's interplanetary polar shifts and now its supposed to be planet X??? WTF?? Will he pick a fucking story already....

I'll keep on with my guessing of stupidity for the sake of further stupidity.

The sun is the center of the big bang :blowup:

So Mickey Mouse walked in on Minnie fucking a dog.

In his highest pitched squeaky voice he bleated out, "Minnie! What are you? Fucking goofy?"

Minnie, in the throes of orgasmic bliss, hardly missed a beat as she advised Mickey, "No, stupid. This isn't Goofy! This is Pluto!"

Greetings to All:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0OZux8nAoo"]Pole Shift Threatens To Cause Weather Chaos[/ame]

Infowars.com Story

Pic

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Monday, February 7, 2011

According to some experts, the world’s weather is about to get even more chaotic as a result of natural climate change that we can do absolutely nothing to prevent – and even though global warming alarmists may exploit the consequences to advance their own political agenda, paying a carbon tax to Al Gore will not lessen the impact of a potentially catastrophic magnetic polar shift.

In layman’s terms, the most apocalyptic outcome of a polar shift would come as a result of the the poles flipping, with the south pole becoming the north pole and vice versa. The good news is that on average this only happens every half a million years, but the bad news is that it hasn’t happened in roughly 780,000 years, with some experts warning that the planet is overdue. Pole flips have been known to happen only 50,000 years apart.

If it happened, a complete pole shift would cause “superstorms in the future with winds as high as 300 to 400mph…which “would totally destroy anything they came into contact with on land,” writes Terrence Aym for Salem-News.com.

“In between these flips, the magnetic field can become quite weak and chaotic, causing “turbulence” in the field, which can effectively cause weaker gaps in the magnetosphere,” writes Mike Adams.

“These magnetic gaps or weaknesses can allow outside influences that normally would not penetrate the magnetosphere to reach deep into that magnetosphere, theoretically all the way down to where birds fly at very low altitude,” adds Adams, making a case that pole shifts are to blame for recent mass bird die-offs.

However, it’s important to note that the process of reversal in the earth’s magnetic field can take around 5,000 years to be completed. This isn’t going to happen overnight, which is why frenetic claims that it is part of some pre-ordained 2012 Mayan apocalypse are in the same league as hysteria about Planet X.[More]

Get your survival gear together and get your paper assets into small denomination silver bars for barter after the coming crash.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

Pole Shift Threatens To Cause Weather Chaos

Infowars.com Story

Pic

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Monday, February 7, 2011

According to some experts, the world’s weather is about to get even more chaotic as a result of natural climate change that we can do absolutely nothing to prevent – and even though global warming alarmists may exploit the consequences to advance their own political agenda, paying a carbon tax to Al Gore will not lessen the impact of a potentially catastrophic magnetic polar shift.

In layman’s terms, the most apocalyptic outcome of a polar shift would come as a result of the the poles flipping, with the south pole becoming the north pole and vice versa. The good news is that on average this only happens every half a million years, but the bad news is that it hasn’t happened in roughly 780,000 years, with some experts warning that the planet is overdue. Pole flips have been known to happen only 50,000 years apart.

If it happened, a complete pole shift would cause “superstorms in the future with winds as high as 300 to 400mph…which “would totally destroy anything they came into contact with on land,” writes Terrence Aym for Salem-News.com.

“In between these flips, the magnetic field can become quite weak and chaotic, causing “turbulence” in the field, which can effectively cause weaker gaps in the magnetosphere,” writes Mike Adams.

“These magnetic gaps or weaknesses can allow outside influences that normally would not penetrate the magnetosphere to reach deep into that magnetosphere, theoretically all the way down to where birds fly at very low altitude,” adds Adams, making a case that pole shifts are to blame for recent mass bird die-offs.

However, it’s important to note that the process of reversal in the earth’s magnetic field can take around 5,000 years to be completed. This isn’t going to happen overnight, which is why frenetic claims that it is part of some pre-ordained 2012 Mayan apocalypse are in the same league as hysteria about Planet X.[More]

Get your survival gear together and get your paper assets into small denomination silver bars for barter after the coming crash.

GL,

Terral

You're a lunatic.

You quote that it could take 5,000 years to complete and then follow it up with "get your survival gear together"?!?!?!

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back