March 15th Pole Shift To Kill Billions

Where Will You Be on March 15?

• In an underground bunker with the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, Bushs and the Fascist Elites

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Dying

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Is that The Rapture?

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Actually Earths wobble has been known for hundreds of years.
Not that I'm a scientist or anything, but I thought the wobble has been known since the 20's but the sun being the center of our galaxy has been known for hundreds of years??

Either way, a whole shit-load of decades for either scenario. :eusa_shhh:

The sun is not the center of our galaxy. It is, however, the center of our solar system.
Oops! Meant universe. Like I said I'm nor scientist or know much on the subject, although I know the world wobbles and its not a new thing.

Not that I'm a scientist or anything, but I thought the wobble has been known since the 20's but the sun being the center of our galaxy has been known for hundreds of years??

The sun is not the center of our galaxy. It is, however, the center of our solar system.
Oops! Meant universe. Like I said I'm nor scientist or know much on the subject, although I know the world wobbles and its not a new thing.

:beer:

um, the sun isnt the "center" of the universe either

;)

The guy who made this video was arrested by the feds for making this video.

Here's the video of the arrest report

Whether or not it's true I haven't gotten a clue, but words of the arrest is getting out.

I will add I think the pole shift is a bunch of crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings to All:

The US Federal Government is guilty of conspiracy to commit murder in the first degree of millions and millions of Americans by Obama Administration Department of Defense "Intelligence Agency" collusion and manipulation of key witnesses risking their lives to simply tell the truth about the March 15, 2011 Pole Shift 'Event' (my Topic*) and the coming dollar devaluation (Buy Silver Now!). The truth was leaked out of the White House on the Alex Jones Show on Friday, January 28, 2011 and Alex shut the woman down and had the footage removed and hoped that nobody would notice. David noticed and made the response video that appears in my pole shift topic*.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3PsRSt9Ays"]Pole Shift - Dollar Inflation - Very Important Info made viral[/ame]

Alex Jones refused to give David the time of day to continue the cover up, but David was persistent and he decided to make another video directed at Alex Jones:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58T5ivqm898"]David's Message To Alex Jones Concerning March 15, 2011 Pole Shift And Dollar Devaluation[/ame]

Alex has been backpedaling to beat the band, but luckily his Infowars and PrisonPlanet Websites are run by the Department of Defense out of their Joint State Department Counterterrorism Unit operating right out of the Pentagon. Dylan Avery and the Loose Change Brats also work a counterintelligence cell under Russell Pickering (PentagonResearch.com) like the CIT Bandito's work as a counterintelligence cell under Michael Anderson (aka "Painter") who admins the PilotsForTruth Board; like Phil Jayhan runs the Let'sRoll Board [more disinfo agent info here]. I know all of these guys and have been banned from all of their DoD-run Boards and all the little rats know they cannot debate me for ten seconds on any 911Truth Topic (my work) and survive. ;0)

My hero David is then arrested by Federal Agents (I'm investigating), which is where EXOMATRIXTV made this video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cnu-t8o8So"]FEDS ARRESTED David - videos gone[/ame]

EXOMATRlXTV | February 05, 2011 | 73 likes, 6 dislikes

~credits: http://youtube.com/dutchsinse David http://youtube.com/atlasrevovolution & http://youtube.com/Epazuti ARRESTED BY FEDS - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for Message to Alex Jones "retired guy" was arrested and held for 14 hours... his account has been deleted.. his family is asking that EVERYONE REMOVE their 'mirrored' videos!

~register4free: http://patrioticspace.whynotnews.eu

I have called your show, asked others to call your show, sent you emails and no response. Last Friday you received a call on-air from a woman claiming to be with the White House and making claims about the Obama Administrations knowledge of a Pole Shift around March 15, 2011. Hundreds of thousands of your listens dropped everything to hear her. I am not slamming Alex Jones. I believe he is under a great deal of pressure by HLS to avoid discussing Classified and Secret topics on his show. But now that the womans call was taken on-the-air live we need to know how she got on the air. Is she a whistle-blower telling us the truth about Obama's knowledge of a March 15th Pole Shift or a nut-case? What bothers me is them editing the call from his show on youtube as if none of us would react, like we were all asleep. I want the truth from him.

Then you went to a commercial break and you didn't make any mention of her or the call when you returned on-air. To make matters more concerning your show edited out the call from that show you uploaded on youtube as if none of us would react or remember her statements. Your listeners understand that you are being watched and harassed by Homeland Security. You have said so on your show. I am asking you to come clean about the caller from last Friday's show and ask you to replay the call because if her statements are true this affects the lives of millions of people! I believe you are under threat, but I also believe you are a man of integrity so I am asking you to at least talk about it. We know that FEMA has ordered emergency food and other supplies because they believe some event will take place around March 15, 2011. The documents are online and on http://youtube.com/patrioticspace Now if you will just clear this up and also tell the public how HLS has threatened you then they will be exposed and your listeners can confront them about all of this now. Before it's too late!

My original video was removed by youtube within 3 hours of uploading it. For six hours my channel was frozen by youtube with a banner saying my channel was under maintenance. That was the second time youtube has removed one of my videos and I am a nobody!

~ Exo Matrixtv | Facebook - JohnKuhles (ExoMatrixTV) on Twitter
David is more than a nobody, because he is my fellow American and a real patriot with the courage to stand up for what is right in the face of tyranny and oppression by fascist dictators bought and paid for by the House of Rothschild/Rockefeller Federal Reserve Banksters. The banksters are afraid the people will know the truth and rise up and kill them all, which is exactly what they deserve. Make me king for one day and I will roll all their heads and show the people a world without banksters and their liars, murderers and thieves. ;0)

Speaking of liars and thieves, the corrupt Congress is trying to pass the Patriot Act Extension under the cover of darkness:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAOPZVK2q0M"]Ron Paul: Repeal Patriot Act[/ame]

GL,

Terral Deleted...Meister.

Last edited:
Alex has been backpedaling to beat the band, but luckily his Infowars and PrisonPlanet Websites are run by the Department of Defense out of their Joint State Department Counterterrorism Unit operating right out of the Pentagon.

charlesthinkcrazy.jpg

Hi Dave:

Apparently, buying silver is the only thing that can save you. Somehow.

No. There is a very long list of Survival Gear to fill first that includes 6 months of food and emergency provisions. Once all of that is gathered and you are 'prepped' for the coming 'event,' then liquidate paper assets and buy silver now! But hey, if Dave wants to hold onto those fiat Fed dollars that are being devalued to 30 percent, then go for it. I admire your bravery ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

The mystery surrounding this conspiracy concerns a mystery caller to the Alex Jones Show on Friday January 28, 2011 named Natalie. She apparently made it On Air with George Noory on Coast to Coast, which is where this video fits into the investigation:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4ADEWdmruU"]Natalie The Mystery Caller On CTC Radio[/ame]

I am currently looking for a copy of the audio file for Alex Jones Radio show on January 28, 2011 from 'before' her warnings about the March 15, 2011 Pole Shift Event and the coming Dollar Devaluation were censored out. If anybody has a copy of that radio show, or knows how to reach Natalie, that is the piece of the puzzle we are tracking down as we speak.

This is the file Natalie is talking about here. If that link goes down then download a copy from here. Another version of that document (Weather as a Force Multiplier) is here. If that link goes down then the Obama Nazi Regime Feds are desperate to contain their leak about the upcoming March 15, 2011 Pole Shift 'Event' and Dollar Devaluation and removal as the world reserve currency.

The link to the Alex Jones 1/28/2011 Radio Show Podcast is here, but I expect the Natalie phone call information to be edited out.

I tracked down a Natalie from Seabrook Texas, but not sure yet if this is our mystery caller.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
As long as it first targets cops, military morons, govt. employees and politicians I say "Bring It On".
Damn. That's the week I'm supposed to harvest my bean field..........Oh well.

Terral,
first off, let's verify the existenece of this phenomenon via something of a more universally accepted source>

Geomagnetic reversal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

of note>

With the increasingly accurate Global Polarity Timescale (GPTS) it has become apparent that the rate at which reversals occur has varied considerably throughout the past. During some periods of geologic time (e.g. Cretaceous Long Normal), the Earth's magnetic field maintained a single orientation for tens of millions of years. Other reversals seem to have occurred very rapidly, with two such reversals during a span of 50,000 years. Occidental College geologist Scott Bogue and Jonathan Glen of the US Geological Survey even found evidence in the ancient lava rock of Battle Mountain, Nevada, indicating the possibility of a rapid geomagnetic field reversal over a period of only four years. The reversal was dated to approximately 15 million years ago.[3] The latest reversal, the Brunhes–Matuyama reversal, is thought to have occurred approximately 780,000 years ago.

further digging>

Cataclysmic pole shift hypothesis

Among the scientific community, there is not enough evidence that indicates a rapid change in the position of the rotational axis. There is evidence of precession and changes in axial tilt, but this change is on much longer time-scales and does not involve relative motion of the spin axis with respect to the planet

revelvat to 'pole wandering' there>

Glacial cycles: redistribution of ice and water masses, and resultant deformation of the crust, changes the mass distribution around the Earth.[19]

that said, one thing we can be fairly certain of is topping 7 billion population might seem less than sustainable with even the most minor ecological upsets introduced

~S~

Hi Terral,

Though none of your other apocalyptic predictions have panned out I believe this one will.

I have no desire to survive the upcoming pole shift and death of billions of fellow earthlings. To that end, I have signed my home over to a group of homeless street people (mainly because it will irritate the shit out of my neighbor, should he survive) and liquidated my assets. The majority of my money I plan to hand out on the street to illegal immigrants during the upcoming week. I will keep several hundred for myself, stock up on wine and cheese (maybe a blanket...will it get cold before the poles shift?) and head to the beach to watch for the destruction of life as we know it.

I hope you survive, Terral, because without you USMB would be a bore.

Best regards,

Ravi

How the hell can the world end with any dignity on 12/21/2012 if this kind of shit is going to happen 03/15/2011?

I was really looking forward to Christmas next year! I was planning on participating and actually BUYING stuff for people in 2012.

This just sucks! :evil:

Hi Dave:

Apparently, buying silver is the only thing that can save you. Somehow.

No. There is a very long list of Survival Gear to fill first that includes 6 months of food and emergency provisions. Once all of that is gathered and you are 'prepped' for the coming 'event,' then liquidate paper assets and buy silver now! But hey, if Dave wants to hold onto those fiat Fed dollars that are being devalued to 30 percent, then go for it. I admire your bravery ...

GL,

Terral
EndIsNear1.jpg

So, Homer, what are you going to do when the date comes and goes with no apocalyptic pole-shift? Are you going to take credit for stopping it by "raising awareness"?

How the hell can the world end with any dignity on 12/21/2012 if this kind of shit is going to happen 03/15/2011?

I was really looking forward to Christmas next year! I was planning on participating and actually BUYING stuff for people in 2012.

This just sucks! :evil:

Actually, there is a school of thought (a strong one, at that) which says the Mayans were referencing a polar shift in their calendar, and 12/21/2012 was their "prediction."

We don't know much about polar shift, other than it happens and there is nothing we can do about it. It could be the end of the world, and it could be something like the Y2K crisis (which wasn't jack).

Greetings to All:

The weeks of March 6th to March 15th of this year the earth will go through a series of changes that includes a pole shift:

ModernSurvivalBlog.com

The NOAA National Geophysical Data Center maintains a data set of annual magnetic north pole coordinates going back to the year 1590, derived from early measurements from ships logs to modern day techniques.

Noting that there has been lots of reporting of pole shift lately, to the point where the phenomenon is actually causing real-world issues such as temporary airport closures, a deeper investigation was in order.

After transferring 420 years of north pole position data from the NOAA Geo Data Center, configuring it to fit in an Excel spreadsheet, adding a complicated formula to determine exact distance between 2 sets of latitude-longitude coordinates, applying the formula to each data point in the series, and then finally plotting it all in a visual graph, it is alarming to discover the amount of magnetic pole shift – just over the past 10 to 20 years.

Here is one very interesting fact…
Since 1860, the magnetic pole shift has more than doubled every 50 years. That is pretty significant. In geological terms, that seems to be pretty ‘rapid’.

Here is another very interesting fact…
During the past 150 years, the pole shift has been in the same direction.

The following fact is even more astonishing…
During the past 10 years, the magnetic north pole has shifted nearly half of the total distance of the past 50 years! In other words, the pole shift has apparently sped up substantially. [Way More]
Click on the map and look how far the pole has shifted in the last 10 years. This problem is going to escalate and the poles are going to shift on Tuesday March 15, 2011 ending a week of global chaos with the oceans sloshing giant tidal waves and things far worse.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3PsRSt9Ays"]Listen To This Insider[/ame]

Everyone reading these words should be getting all of your dollars into silver (my Topic) and gold right now. The dollar is going to die in about 40 days and a little bit of silver will buy a whole lot of dollars. At 1/16 to the gold price means silver should be selling for 80 dollars and the spot price right now is (check) $28.65 @ .99 cents. Thirty bucks for an ounce of silver seems high to people buying in at 5 -10 dollars; but if the price goes 100 or 250 or 500 as some experts say, then 30 bucks in worthless paper is a great deal! ;0) Small denominations like this at 1 buck over spot will barter in survival mode, when ten dollars will buy a loaf of bread. The best part about owning silver and gold is every ounce is one share of stock in the death of the dollar and the coming crash and one step nearer to survival.

Information in my Martial Law topic will help to inform you about how the United Nations and FEMA will team up using international troops to corral and detain and neutralize a large portion of the population. Information on the March 13, 2008 secret meeting in Congress explains a lot of things that are about to happen.

A good survival list with more information is on my Surviving The Coming Crash topic. You should have six months of food and as much water as you can store and guns and ammo to protect your supplies. There are a lot of con men out there and chances are the guy that hurts you will not be after gold or silver. He will be hungry.

Buckle your seatbelt Dorothy; 'cause Kansas is going [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-JJuHpfN5g"]bye bye![/ame] If anything in my work is a help, then God bless you,

GL,

Terral

Dearest Terral,

If none of the above happens by March 15th, will you make a post accepting your error?

Your Brother in Christ,
xotoxi

Forum List

Back