March 15th Pole Shift To Kill Billions

Where Will You Be on March 15?

• In an underground bunker with the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, Bushs and the Fascist Elites

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Dying

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Is that The Rapture?

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Hi Dave:

This site is about information regarding a mythical Planet X
(called Nibiru by some) and an encounter with Earth in 2003 and
a shifting of the Earth's poles which is supposed to cause an end
to our civilization.​
I thought I heard a noise...

No. Planet X has been approaching the center of our solar system for a long time on a very wide orbit around the sun and the planet began to affect Planet Earth in 2003! That is the year that the Pentagon Leak of this information took place (story). Planet X is racing in our direction and the influence of this powerful planet is growing with every passing day. Watch this video again ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtJdfdzrU1s]Forward to 10:00/13:47 And Pay Attention[/ame]

Imagine that the plane of the sun and planets is a giant pie plate disk. The green line breaks through the ecliptic plane on March 4th and comes into perfect alignment to influence the geological earth. Run the video to 11:49 and stop. This is where the earth is about to pass between the sun to the right and Planet X on the left racing toward us. When you click the button quickly and then stop (11:50), you see the earth pass directly into the gravity path of the sun and Planet X, which pulls the earth in two directions. This is the position of the earth during the violent geological pole shift. Forward to 11:56 and stop.

The earth and Planet X then enter a period where both are traveling at similar rates of speed around the sun, but Planet X is about to begin making up the distance. Forward to 12:01 and note that Planet X is passing on the inside like a race car to pass between the Sun and Earth around 9/11 to 9/22. Forward to 12:04 to see Planet X making the pass where the planet/comet should be very visible to everyone on earth. By December 4, 2011 (12:07), Planet X racing away from the earth, but our planet is still influenced by the gravitational pull throughout this entire period.

The March 15, 2011 date of the pole shift is calculated by knowing when the Earth will pass between the Sun and Planet X to be caught in the gravitational onslaught that will turn the world upside down.

GL,

Terral

If there was something to poles shifts do you truely think the government would allow access to that information? as soon as people started talking about it they would shut it down. The government allows certain things out as a form of distraction.

I will add 2012 is another distraction.

Last edited:
Greeeeetings to all.

The pole shift affects magnetism.

The memo stuck to my refrigerator fell off this morning.

This particular sign of impending doom may be happening to others even as I type this. Such confirmation of the dire Ides of March warning should be shared and disseminated.

So all I can say to all of you all is, of course,

GL

Terran-Liability

(That's "Earthling, Liability" to the residents of the fast approaching but totally invisible planet Nairobiwonkenobi.)

So in other words, when my internet is slow, it's not Comcast I should be bitching at, but the magnetic pole shift? :eusa_think:

Hi Dave:

The article assumes the rotational axis and the magnetic axis are the same and behave the same. They do not.

The magnetic poles are shifting gradually now from the influence of Planet X, as the planet comes nearer and nearer.

Further, if Planet X is so close, why are there no photographs of it approaching?

There are many stories about Planet X/Nibiru sightings all over the internet (like this one). The Govt is doing everything to shut people up about pole shifts, because this is just another one of those Conspiracies. ;0)

GL,

Terral

Hi Sheldon:

So in other words, when my internet is slow, it's not Comcast I should be bitching at, but the magnetic pole shift? :eusa_think:

If you guys want to load this topic down with nonsense, then be my guest. We will all know if the Pole Shift 'Event' is real very soon, because the major earth changes are supposed to begin around March 4th to the 6th. If nothing happens then my duty to the topic and these readers has been served and we all got a laugh at mocking Terral. :0) That is all fine and well, unless the crap hits the fan; and in that case everyone has been warned sufficiently to my complete satisfaction. I appreciate the patience of our gracious admins and moderators for putting up with members on both sides of this debate, whether you believe the crap is about to hit the fan or all of this is a bunch of nonsense. For me, I am hoping for the best and preparing for the worst.

GL,

Terral

Greeeeetings to all.

This particular sign of impending doom may be happening to others even as I type this. Such confirmation of the dire Ides of March warning should be shared and disseminated.

GL

Terran-Liability

(That's "Earthling, Liability" to the residents of the fast approaching but totally invisible planet Nairobiwonkenobi.)

Well, duh!

Look. Don't take my word for it.

Confirm everything with Terral!

GL

Terran-Liability

Hi Dave:

The article assumes the rotational axis and the magnetic axis are the same and behave the same. They do not.

The magnetic poles are shifting gradually now from the influence of Planet X, as the planet comes nearer and nearer.

Further, if Planet X is so close, why are there no photographs of it approaching?

There are many stories about Planet X/Nibiru sightings all over the internet (like this one). The Govt is doing everything to shut people up about pole shifts, because this is just another one of those Conspiracies. ;0)

GL,

Terral
Yeah, well, horseshit.

From your article:
What is more, if the last "return" was in 1628 BC, we are not just due, we are overdue for the next one.​
Orbital mechanics don't work that way. Objects in orbit don't go "overdue".

Like I said, what are you going to do when the date comes and goes and no apocalypse?

Greeeeetings to all.

GL

Terran-Liability

The pole shift drank all my beer.

The stripper at the strip club was happily dancing when her pole shifted and she fell down like that magnetic memo off my refrigerator.

Remember, a pole shift affects pole dancers, too.

I had not realized it also affected beer.

This is getting serious.

Greeeeetings to all.

GL

Terran-Liability

The pole shift drank all my beer.

The stripper at the strip club was happily dancing when her pole shifted and she fell down like that magnetic memo off my refrigerator.

Remember, a pole shift affects pole dancers, too.

I had not realized it also affected beer.

This is getting serious.

2941699270_ea5d8ac1af.jpg

I'm not sure of 2 things;

Why Terral's posts rate so many replies

And...

Why Sarah Palin's words are ever repeated by news outlets.

In the former, I think it is the low-hanging fruit of ease that allows us to tee-off without fear of being wrong. In the latter; I'm really not sure of what the reasoning is; she's an illiterate moron whose only contribution to any debate is carbon dioxide.

I'd like to think that ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, etc.. would have learned their lesson by Bush 43; kill the moron in it's crib and you won't have to worry about 4 or 8 years of the Country regressing to the dark ages (where science is rejected in favor of faith). I think the editors at those networks are still thinking that if they keep her front and center it may ultimately hurt the GOP. Unfortunately, Americans have proven--at least the plurality of those who are politically active--they're just dumb enough to believe crap spewed by both parties--gosh nobody saw these deficits coming from Obama?

I'm not sure of 2 things;

Why Terral's posts rate so many replies

And...

Why Sarah Palin's words are ever repeated by news outlets.

In the former, I think it is the low-hanging fruit of ease that allows us to tee-off without fear of being wrong. In the latter; I'm really not sure of what the reasoning is; she's an illiterate moron whose only contribution to any debate is carbon dioxide.

I'd like to think that ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, etc.. would have learned their lesson by Bush 43; kill the moron in it's crib and you won't have to worry about 4 or 8 years of the Country regressing to the dark ages (where science is rejected in favor of faith). I think the editors at those networks are still thinking that if they keep her front and center it may ultimately hurt the GOP. Unfortunately, Americans have proven--at least the plurality of those who are politically active--they're just dumb enough to believe crap spewed by both parties--gosh nobody saw these deficits coming from Obama?

I have to start questioning myself when I read your post. Next time I will be more careful.

Greetings to All:

The weeks of March 6th to March 15th of this year the earth will go through a series of changes that includes a pole shift:

ModernSurvivalBlog.com

The NOAA National Geophysical Data Center maintains a data set of annual magnetic north pole coordinates going back to the year 1590, derived from early measurements from ships logs to modern day techniques.

Noting that there has been lots of reporting of pole shift lately, to the point where the phenomenon is actually causing real-world issues such as temporary airport closures, a deeper investigation was in order.

After transferring 420 years of north pole position data from the NOAA Geo Data Center, configuring it to fit in an Excel spreadsheet, adding a complicated formula to determine exact distance between 2 sets of latitude-longitude coordinates, applying the formula to each data point in the series, and then finally plotting it all in a visual graph, it is alarming to discover the amount of magnetic pole shift – just over the past 10 to 20 years.

Here is one very interesting fact…
Since 1860, the magnetic pole shift has more than doubled every 50 years. That is pretty significant. In geological terms, that seems to be pretty ‘rapid’.

Here is another very interesting fact…
During the past 150 years, the pole shift has been in the same direction.

The following fact is even more astonishing…
During the past 10 years, the magnetic north pole has shifted nearly half of the total distance of the past 50 years! In other words, the pole shift has apparently sped up substantially. [Way More]
Click on the map and look how far the pole has shifted in the last 10 years. This problem is going to escalate and the poles are going to shift on Tuesday March 15, 2011 ending a week of global chaos with the oceans sloshing giant tidal waves and things far worse.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3PsRSt9Ays"]Listen To This Insider[/ame]

Everyone reading these words should be getting all of your dollars into silver (my Topic) and gold right now. The dollar is going to die in about 40 days and a little bit of silver will buy a whole lot of dollars. At 1/16 to the gold price means silver should be selling for 80 dollars and the spot price right now is (check) $28.65 @ .99 cents. Thirty bucks for an ounce of silver seems high to people buying in at 5 -10 dollars; but if the price goes 100 or 250 or 500 as some experts say, then 30 bucks in worthless paper is a great deal! ;0) Small denominations like this at 1 buck over spot will barter in survival mode, when ten dollars will buy a loaf of bread. The best part about owning silver and gold is every ounce is one share of stock in the death of the dollar and the coming crash and one step nearer to survival.

Information in my Martial Law topic will help to inform you about how the United Nations and FEMA will team up using international troops to corral and detain and neutralize a large portion of the population. Information on the March 13, 2008 secret meeting in Congress explains a lot of things that are about to happen.

A good survival list with more information is on my Surviving The Coming Crash topic. You should have six months of food and as much water as you can store and guns and ammo to protect your supplies. There are a lot of con men out there and chances are the guy that hurts you will not be after gold or silver. He will be hungry.

Buckle your seatbelt Dorothy; 'cause Kansas is going [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-JJuHpfN5g"]bye bye![/ame] If anything in my work is a help, then God bless you,

GL,

Terral

A pole shift does not present a serious problem provided you have enough food, water, and a place to stay long enough to make it to the Rapture on 5/21/2011. :eusa_pray:

May 21, 2011 Rapture: Harold Camping End Of World Warning - News @ MWZA.com

Hi Sparky:

Terral,
first off, let's verify the existenece of this phenomenon via something of a more universally accepted source>

Geomagnetic reversal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

of note>

With the increasingly accurate Global Polarity Timescale (GPTS) it has become apparent that the rate at which reversals occur has varied considerably throughout the past ...

Sparky! Wake up already and pay attention:We are not talking about a regular pole shift, but Geological (literal) pole shift that includes the earth being tipped off its axis by an approaching Planet X that is making a regular trek around the sun in a 3600-year cycle. You notice how the moon influences tides and moods of people and animals on the face of the earth. Right? Now imagine a planet coming very close to the earth that has a powerful magnetic field that tips the earth over like a spinning top. Try to put two powerful magnets together and note how the forces push with certain alignments and then multiply that by billions of times. Read the article from Post #63 to see that "Planet X wins."

GL,

Terral

Hi Terral
well ok, i do aspire to tenacity, and quite frankly enjoy being bombarded with internet information, i'm just a tad choosey about what i subscribe to

Planet X? , well iirc, Galilieo, Copernicus , etc early astromoners were considered heretics for some of his claims , so i'll grant you our sciences can be somewhat imperical, especially in hindsight

But this entire DOD thing after Alex Jones?

You are , of course, familiar with discrediring the message via the messenger, right?

See, if there is any real brains to counterintellegnce, they'd have already figured out hw to filter anything that might be a viable and substaintial issue with the public through such sources...

kinda hoist them up upon their own retards

You know something? i followed Juilain Assauge there for quite some time too, up until i found how connected he was to the elites greasing his existence

who's zooming who eh?

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

Whether this is information or disinformation is difficult to tell.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzsjvbp7EVg"]Hoax Claim by ATS Real?[/ame]

My comment says:

I have problem with your hypothesis: 1. GodLikeProductions ran with David's Pole Shift/Dollar Devaluation story and lives were threatened and they closed down. 2. We have taped interviews with the Natalie the White House staffer. 3. Alex Jones could have stopped this by making one statement, but he appears silent. 4. David somebody has nothing to gain. 5. I am looking for major earth quakes and waves around March 6th and if nothing happens by March 15 then we can all laugh at David. Im buying silver :0)
The investigation continues. :0)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

Whether this is information or disinformation is difficult to tell.

Hoax Claim by ATS Real?

My comment says:

I have problem with your hypothesis: 1. GodLikeProductions ran with David's Pole Shift/Dollar Devaluation story and lives were threatened and they closed down. 2. We have taped interviews with the Natalie the White House staffer. Alex Jones could have stopped this by making one statement, but he appears silent. David somebody has nothing to gain. I am looking for major earth quakes and waves around March 6th and if nothing happens by March 15 then we can all laugh at David. Im buying silver :0)

The investigation continues. :0)

GL,

Terral

The david guy scamed you. let it good. The government did not shut his youtube channel down.

I am sure monty is is trust wrothy

The pole shift is a distraction

Last edited by a moderator:
Killer Pole Shift Kills Billions had to have been one of the worst movies ever made.
you forgot the NYT headline

"Women and minorities hurt worst"

:lol:

And that isn't just mindless P.C. talking there.

I mean, obviously, when a minority or a female is killed by the fucking Pole Shift, their deaths are gonna be more deadly than the deaths of the non-females and the non-minorities....

Oh wait. Maybe it WOULD BE just mindless P.C. talking. :cool:

Forum List

Back