March 15th Pole Shift To Kill Billions

Where Will You Be on March 15?

• In an underground bunker with the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, Bushs and the Fascist Elites

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Dying

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Is that The Rapture?

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Airmets and Navmets are issued all of the time. That is why NOAA Air charts are updated every year. All of the printed nav info have expiration dates associated with them. I don't know what the criteria for changing runway headings is as far as shifting mag headings because they shift all over the place in reality. I suppose if a heading seems to remain stable over a certain period of time they need to re designate a runway heading. There are far more runways that do not appear EXACTLY on a true mag heading than not. A variation of 3 - 5 degrees is common.
From what I understand, there is going to be a shit load of airports resigning runways because of this issue.. It's something that has been know for a long time now but its typical "Wait till its a problem till we fix it" issue LOL!!!!

I do find it odd that people can take something so common and spin it to where we are all going to die???

OK My boithDay is close to that. I'll change the date of duh pahhhhhT.
Thank joo for skaring me.

Magnets....Global Warming.....Mexicans.....Aztecs....Liberals....Conservatives.....Sarah Palin.....AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH we are all going to DIE!!!!!!

Here is a little primer on true North and Magnetic North...

Hey Huggy I saw that list you made... make sure to add me to it you bat shit crazy bastard

Hey Anderson!! You are too much of a Newbie. If ya wanna be on "The List" without a track record you must post some awesome Blue Dobie pics on "The List". Then I may consider your application.

Greetings to All:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtJdfdzrU1s&feature=email"]March Pole Shift Evidence[/ame]

Laura Knight's Page mentioned in the video is here.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw165h1Kjbg&NR=1"]Egypt - Pole Shift[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cW56hcYnms]You Have Been Warned[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
The only thing Terral has told us that isn't opinion is that the poles will shift. EVRYTHING else in his post is opinion, and/or folly.

Newsflash......

It has happened before, it will happen again, it is beyond our control, and that just about sums up our total knowledge of polar shift.

(Polar shift is now called "AGW," "Global Warming," "Climate Change," and anything else that might make someone a buck or two, for those who haven't been following along).

Greetings to All:

I have been trying to track down the identity and information that Alex Jones censored from his radio show on 1/28/2011. The lady in this video talks about official govt documentation proving that the govt is manipulating weather.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoRxEsWk70A"]Alex Jones Edited White House Caller[/ame]

In other words, the coming earth changes and pole shift are being assisted by factions working inside our own government in one big fat conspiracy.

The mentioned govt document on weather modification is here in PDF format.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b57PFoCRheE]More Info On FEMA Preparations For The "Event"[/ame]

The original youtube account for patrioticspace is here.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

Let me warn you about the R-rated language in this video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pENc_zUVGA]Urgent Message![/ame]

GL,

Terral

Dang, and the dinosaurs were just making a comeback! Hope they move me closer to the equator. woot woot!

This Pole knows how to shift.

Robert-kubica.jpg

Greetings to All:

Most people do not even know that the earth itself has developed a wobble that will magnify in the coming weeks and months that includes the 'pole shift' on March 15, 2011 according to some sources.

Polshift.ning.com

Earth Changes and the Pole Shift

Information and discussion about the Earth Changes and the pending Pole Shift.

Posted by Howard on January 4, 2011 at 11:50pm in Weather Wobbles

Most of us understand the mechanics behind the increasingly erratic weather Earth is experiencing as the result of the magnetic influence of Planet X in the inner solar system. However, articulating this complex dynamic in layman's terms is not always a simple matter.

To assist in explaining this dynamic more clearly, I've developed a visual representation of the magnetic influence Planet X has upon the Earth using a compass and another strong magnetic object.

1. Place a compass on a table top away from any metal objects and orient the compass until the arrow is aligned North.

2. Position a magnet or any other magnetic object on the table 2 feet away from the compass in the South direction and slowly move this magnetic object toward the compass.

3. As the magnet approaches the compass, observe the compass needle. It will either move toward West or toward the East depending on the polarity orientation of the object. If the north pole of the magnetic object is pointing at the compass, the compass needle will move to the west. Use this orientation to proceed.

4. Now, with the compass needle deflected to the west by the presence of the magnetic object, suddenly pull the magnet away while observing the compass needle. Does it not swing back toward the east before returning to North?

This is what is happening daily as the N.Pole of Planet X is increasingly pointed toward the Earth. Earth's N. Pole deflects away as the hose of magnetic particles from the N. Pole of Planet X assault the Earth which often is depicted in the Magnetosphere Simulator. Then the Earth will swing back in opposition toward Planet X as Earth temporarily evades the hose of magnetons from the N. Pole of Planet X.

This movement, back and forth, to and fro and becoming increasingly more violent, creates turbulence in the atmosphere which translates into erratic temperature gradients mixing warm and cold air which ultimately manifest as unseasonable conditions and violent weather patterns.

As Planet X draws nearer, this dynamic will increase until such time that the seasons have blended completely and the wobble becomes so severe that Earth falls on her side in a Static Lean to the Left, a sign the Last Weeks have commenced. [More]
GL,

Terral

Last edited:
So, when the world goes merrily along after your doomsday date, will you kindly go away?

Forum List

Back