Many Black Women Support Donald Trump, black supporters base lost..

Trump made the agreement with the Taliban that created the disaster. Biden didn't hand over anything to the Taliban. Trump did not preside over world peace nor would trump have stopped what we see going on now.
The Trump agreement outlined leaving billions of military equipment and munitions for the Taliban to keep? Are you even familiar with the agreement and it's provisions or just spouting more leftists talking points?

The DOHA agreement outlined the withdrawal timeline, reduction of violence, counterterrorism commitments, prisoner releases, removal of sanctions, reconciliation processes and international monitoring.

Your grip on reality doesn't let you realize that republicans want to ban abortion nationally.
Why is that a bad thing? A majority of abortions are committed for convenience sake and not for life threatening scenarios (like the ones that democrats always focus on). Get a grip.

I'd ask her why she didn't travel to a neighboring state where abortion is legal.
She did. Texas later decided not to prosecute her for criminal act and not going to prosecute the ones that helped her leave the state, even though, that too is a crime in Texas.

Maybe you should the 10 year rape victim in Ohio, that had to leave her state. That was the straw that broke the camel's back there.
1708314358434.png

1708314397241.png

Seriously, you should make abortion an issue in every state that has Republican Representatives or Senators up for election this year. Republican across the country will thank you for it, I am sure. Between you and Trump, keeping the issue hot, in states, and now with Trump, you will be lucky to have enough Republicans in national office, to play a poker game.

Then there is their own decreasing numbers due to abortion and killing each other off in wholesale lots. In a generation they will have about as much pull politicly as NAs.

I don't believe for a minute that they are even 12% of the population today.

She did. Texas later decided not to prosecute her for criminal act and not going to prosecute the ones that helped her leave the state, even though, that too is a crime in Texas.

Maybe you should the 10 year rape victim in Ohio, that had to leave her state. That was the straw that broke the camel's back there.
View attachment 904671

View attachment 904672
Seriously, you should make abortion an issue in every state that has Republican Representatives or Senators up for election this year. Republican across the country will thank you for it, I am sure. Between you and Trump, keeping the issue hot, in states, and now with Trump, you will be lucky to have enough Republicans in national office, to play a poker game.
Purely niche case scenarios .. when the clear majority of abortions (90-something + %) doesn't involve rape, incest or saving the mother .. just convenience so the mother doesn't have to be bothered with having a child and / or the expenses that go with it.

Purely niche case scenarios .. when the clear majority of abortions (90-something + %) doesn't involve rape, incest or saving the mother ..
Sure as shit ain’t “niche” to victims of those rapes that are forced to bear the result of those rapes

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Why is that a bad thing? A majority of abortions are committed for convenience sake and not for life threatening scenarios (like the ones that democrats always focus on). Get a grip.
No, they aren't. And instead of worrying about abortions try concerning yourselves with not trying to end programs that help children once they are born.

No, they aren't. And instead of worrying about abortions try concerning yourselves with not trying to end programs that help children once they are born.
Rape and incest account for about 1 - 1.5% of abortions performed .. saving the mother is roughly another 2 - 4%. How about that other ~95%+

Purely niche case scenarios .. when the clear majority of abortions (90-something + %) doesn't involve rape, incest or saving the mother .. just convenience so the mother doesn't have to be bothered with having a child and / or the expenses that go with it.
I am not sure America agrees with you. That is why they keep getting it on State referendoms and voting to protect. But, you go ahead and make sure republicans push it, in the upcoming election as an issue to be pushed down the throats of America. Oops. Looks like another one getting it on the 2024 ballot, to protect themselves from the tyranny of old white men.
1708317244802.png

Doesn't matter. Anyone who gets raped should have the option of abortion.
Sure it does .. babies shouldn't be slaughtered for convenience sake where the mother doesn't want her child in ~95% of cases. Especially when the 1973 Supreme Court ruling leans on misinterpreted interpretation of the constitution to create a right. Why are you against State Rights?

Sure it does .. babies shouldn't be slaughtered for convenience sake where the mother doesn't want her child in ~95% of cases. Especially when the 1973 Supreme Court ruling leans on misinterpreted interpretation of the constitution to create a right. Why are you against State Rights?
Babies are being slaughtered by assault rifles and you Republicans don't want to do anything about it. So don't lecture me.

I am not sure America agrees with you. That is why they keep getting it on State referendoms and voting to protect. But, you go ahead and make sure republicans push it, in the upcoming election as an issue to be pushed down the throats of America. Oops. Looks like another one getting it on the 2024 ballot, to protect themselves from the tyranny of old white men.
View attachment 904699
I support States Rights .. even though I don't agree that women should slaughter their baby just for convenience sake.

Babies are being slaughtered by assault rifles and you Republicans don't want to do anything about it. So don't lecture me.
At a extreme, substantially lower rate than the abortions that have occurred over the last 50+ years .. do your homework before you attempt to try an analogy that doesn't equate..

Way more than you Dem uncle Tom plantation boss.
You aren't talking to me. Apparently, you must have meant that post for Ben Carson.

And you don't know anybody black.

Forum List

Back