Many Black Women Support Donald Trump, black supporters base lost..

At a extreme, substantially lower rate than the abortions that have occurred over the last 50+ years .. do your homework before you attempt to try an analogy that doesn't equate..
I've done my homework. So like I said, don't lecture me when republicans don't GAD about children once they are born. This is all about right wing white male misogynistic control of women.

Well, it was Trump's idea to make it a National Issue, instead of a State issue. He's Old. You know how he is. But, one thing for sure, If he can get a Republican House and Senate, he will push for a Federal Law of the land, as he cannot stop people in states, voting it down. The score is 7 for 7, to protect women, instead of banning abortion, and he has no control in the states. I am sure the Republicans are looking forward to him making it a plank of candidacy, to abortion can be talked about all the way up to Election Day.:auiqs.jpg:
Seems to me it's democrats who keep trying to make abortion a campaign issue. Trump sure isn't bringing it up at his rallies.

I support States Rights .. even though I don't agree that women should slaughter their baby just for convenience sake.
Good policy to support states rights. It boils down, to women and Americans in general do not trust Republicans anywhere near the issue, as many Red states jumped to ban abortions in kneejerk fashion after the Supreme Court decision, before anything could get on a ballot, and went way, way, overboard, proving they cannot be trusted and do not care what the majority of their constituents want, if they have a legislative advantage to shove it down their constituents throats. The Anti-Abortion Republicans are inviting a bloodbath for Republicans on election day, and now you have Donny talking it up at rallies, nailing the lid on his political future.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
So much blacker than you will ever be Dem turncoat.
If you came to my town and said that to anyone black, you'd get your teeth knocked out of your mouth. The blacks you claim are your brothers/sisters and that plantation are imaginary. Go see a shrink.

And it's going to be one.

Thats a link to here by some idiot.

Black women are fed up with Dems destroying their kids on Dem inner city plantations.
Black women are tired of white racists making stupid ass comments and acting as if those comments are based on accurate study and research of issues in black communities.

Forum List

Back