Many Black Women Support Donald Trump, black supporters base lost..

It worked for me but now things are far more expensive than when Trump was in office.
Food,Gas and everything else. Rent is up as well but that doesnt affect me because we've paid cash for our last three homes and the weekend place.
The only reason food was cheaper is due to the pandemic. The world went through inflation and America has come out of it the best. Prices would have been no lower if Trump was president and he would have done nothing to stop the rich from price gouging.

Sorry the polls dont lie.
The polls do lie because if you ask 20 blacks and 6 say that will vote for trump, that's 30 percent. But 6 blacks are not 30 percent of the eligible black voters. blacks will not be voting for trump white man. I'm black and I know black people better than you do. Every election year we see this from Republicans.

Well, it was Trump's idea to make it a National Issue, instead of a State issue. He's Old. You know how he is. But, one thing for sure, If he can get a Republican House and Senate, he will push for a Federal Law of the land, as he cannot stop people in states, voting it down. The score is 7 for 7, to protect women, instead of banning abortion, and he has no control in the states. I am sure the Republicans are looking forward to him making it a plank of candidacy, to abortion can be talked about all the way up to Election Day.:auiqs.jpg:
How is abortion protecting women? How? How are they any less protected today then they were 5 years ago?

Syria was in flames with 6 million peoplee fleeing to Europe. The Ukraine was being attacked by Russia, and the Afghanistan War was still under way.

That's certainly not my definition of "world peace".
Republicans have a real bad habit of making things up and repeating it over and over as if dong so changes what actually happened.

How is abortion protecting women? How? How are they any less protected today then they were 5 years ago?
We have seen the stories since Roe was overturned. So if you have to ask that question, you need to ask yourself do you have any grip on reality.

Syria was in flames with 6 million peoplee fleeing to Europe. The Ukraine was being attacked by Russia, and the Afghanistan War was still under way.

I do not care about your definition.

Ask the woman in Texas, where they started to charge her with a crime and any doctor that assisted or performed the procedure, in attempt to force her to carry the child that probably would not live to birth, or survive after birth.

Better look at your history .. between 2017 - 2020, the conflict in Ukraine persisted, but it was limited to random clashes, violations of ceasefire agreements and efforts to find a peaceful resolution. Completely unlike Biden's proxy war and continuing to provide aid to a known corrupt country.

Syria was in civil war .. since 2011 (Obama's red-line moment that was ignored), which led to ongoing violence, humantarian crises and covid which drove the surge of refugees.

Trump began reducing forces in Afghanistan during his tenure .. and then biden's catastrophic withdrawal ended up getting 13 service men killed and handed over billions of dollars of free equipment and munitions to the Taliban.

Ask the woman in Texas, where they started to charge her with a crime and any doctor that assisted or performed the procedure, in attempt to force her to carry the child that probably would not live to birth, or survive after birth.
I'd ask her why she didn't travel to a neighboring state where abortion is legal.

Better look at your history .. between 2017 - 2020, the conflict in Ukraine persisted, but it was limited to random clashes, violations of ceasefire agreements and efforts to find a peaceful resolution. Completely unlike Biden's proxy war and continuing to provide aid to a known corrupt country.

Syria was in civil war .. since 2011 (Obama's red-line moment that was ignored), which led to ongoing violence, humantarian crises and covid which drove the surge of refugees.

Trump began reducing forces in Afghanistan during his tenure .. and then biden's catastrophic withdrawal ended up getting 13 service men killed and handed over billions of dollars of free equipment and munitions to the Taliban.
Trump made the agreement with the Taliban that created the disaster. Biden didn't hand over anything to the Taliban. Trump did not preside over world peace nor would trump have stopped what we see going on now.

Forum List

Back