BET says Blacks are voting for Trump!

Because Presidential and Mid Term elections have different profiles and turnouts?

Because if some Minorities do switch voting patterns it would probably be as a strike against Dems, and Trump does that more than anyone else?

I'm aware of that. It has nothing to do with the fact that conservatives were making claims of black and Hispanics flocking to the GOP in 2022. It didn't materialize. Trump was never a factor in their argument.

I'm aware of that. It has nothing to do with the fact that conservatives were making claims of black and Hispanics flocking to the GOP in 2022. It didn't materialize. Trump was never a factor in their argument.

Trump will be the reason it will happen if it does in 2024.

1710447695173.png

I don't know if they will...but they should.

Illegal immigration likely hurts them worse than anyone else...especially the black community in cities...taking inner-city jobs.

Plus, the Democrat party has become the pussification party. Don't know the difference between a man and a woman. Men in the ladies bathroom and locker rooms. Teaching young men in school how to suck a dick and put a dildo in their ass. WTF!

^^^This is what the Democrats fight for.

They ain't gonna put up with that.

Last edited:
I don't know if they will...but they should.

Illegal immigration likely hurts them worse than anyone else...especially the black community in cities...taking inner-city jobs.

Plus, the Democrat party has become the pussification party. Don't know the difference between a man and a woman. Men in the ladies bathroom and locker rooms. Teaching young men in school how to suck a dick and put a dildo in their ass. WTF!

^^^This is what the Democrats fight for.

They ain't gonna put up with that.

These DemoKKKrats hate being confronted with the filth they are peddling to kids.

They want to do it in the dark, secretly.

Forum List

Back