Many Black Women Support Donald Trump, black supporters base lost..

Seems to me it's democrats who keep trying to make abortion a campaign issue. Trump sure isn't bringing it up at his rallies.
On Jan. 10, 2024, former U.S. President Donald Trump participated in a Fox News town hall during which he boasted that it was he who "terminated" Roe v. Wade, the 1973 Supreme Court ruling that guaranteed federal abortion protections for all women.

1708318997936.png

Last edited:
  • Fact
Reactions: IM2
Black women are tired of white racists making stupid ass comments and acting as if those comments are based on accurate study and research of issues in black communities.
You are just mad I freed a bunch of minorities from your Dem plantations. Go jack up the cost of food, housing and energy to screw over the black community that's all you Dems are good at. Bring another 8 million illegals into the black neighborhood.

I made quantities of minorities rich, this fool knows nothing.
Sure you have. Thats why blacks have 2.7 percent of the wealth in America while being 13 percent of the population.

Sure you have. Thats why blacks have 2.7 percent of the wealth in America while being 13 percent of the population.
HELLO Dem inner city plantations that's why voting Dem has changed nothing the past 60 years. Just relax while I clean up the Dem mess.

You are just mad I freed a bunch of minorities from your Dem plantations. Go jack up the cost of food, housing and energy to screw over the black community that's all you Dems are good at. Bring another 8 million illegals into the black neighborhood.
You freed no one because there are no such plantations and its time you bitches stopped using that racist term.

On Jan. 10, 2024, former U.S. President Donald Trump participated in a Fox News town hall during which he boasted that it was he who "terminated" Roe v. Wade, the 1973 Supreme Court ruling that guaranteed federal abortion protections for all women.
That was the greatest thing of his Presidency. Appointed three Constitutional Supreme Court Justices.

HELLO Dem inner city plantations that's why voting Dem has changed nothing the past 60 years. Just relax while I clean up the Dem mess.
White backlash is why things haven't changed. Republicans ran against democrats and lose. They lose because what they offer is worse. You can't clean up the mess in the white suburbs. Suicide rates sky high, drug addiction among adults' sky high, alcoholism sky high, domestic violence sky high, crimes against families and children sky high, but you dumb ass racists always want to try lying about Democrats.

That was the greatest thing of his Presidency. Appointed three Constitutional Supreme Court Justices.
They were not constitutional. They were right wing activist judges.

Sure it does .. babies shouldn't be slaughtered for convenience sake where the mother doesn't want her child in ~95% of cases. Especially when the 1973 Supreme Court ruling leans on misinterpreted interpretation of the constitution to create a right. Why are you against State Rights?
Your numbers change with your argument

No one should never trust an anti-abortion freak

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back