Manning's a Bronco?...

Wow! That division has twice as many Super Bowl Championships as my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers!

The Steelers have won six Superbowls, but in the 80 years they have been in the NFL, they have won six championships

Packers have 13
Bears have 9
Giants have 8

Steelers have the most Championships since 1966. But if you go back their entire NFL existence......not as good
Ah, but we're talking Super Bowls now, aren't we?

My beloved Steelers have as many as the AFC West combined. And six times as many as the Detroit Lions or Cleveland Browns.
Look at them goalposts move! Superbowl by any other name is the NFL Championship.

So the NFC North has 26 NFL Championships. Huh. Okay. Yes the Lions have 5 all before 1957.

Last edited:
6-trophies.jpg

Count 'em. Anybody else got six?

This was a stupid move. Denver's front line is weak & Peyton will take an enormous pounding. His neck injury will become a huge liability. Tebow is one tough QB & took an enormous number of sacks behind that front line. A Peyton Manning or a Tom Brady can't take that abuse. Denver will not make the playoffs without a QB that can take getting sacked.

Giants have 8

In 2000, the Giants had the league's best team. In '86, '90, '07 and last year, they didn't.

Each of their Superbowls was just a weird coincidence of them getting hot and the good teams in the league struggling with injuries and having bad games.

Last year they were lucky to make the playoffs. In '07 Eli was lucky he won a Superbowl or else he would have lost his job. In '90 Hoss stepped up to the plate. In '86, they won the Superbowl, but nobody would have been calling the Gints the NFC's best team of that era.

86 Giants were 14-2 and the best Giant team ever.
90 they were 13-3 with a great Defense. They started 10-0 and then Simms got injured. Still won
Not the greatest team of that era, but they gave the Niners some awesome games

2000 they were 12-4, not the NFCs best but a decent team. Went up against an awesome Ravens Defense and got pounded

07 and 11 teams were almost identical. At the end of the year they got hot and beat some very good teams to win Superbowls. In 07 they beat a 16-0 team and in 11 they beat a 15-1 team, not too shabby

Last edited:
I wonder if any team will actually be interested in Tebow's services. Maybe the Rams now that they traded thier pick.

Tebow would be a perfect fit for the Rams. They have a poor front line that gets all their QB rattled. Tebow can take the pounding & would be an asset for them. Plus ST. Louis is a faith based city & would love his religious style.

Last edited:
Bronco Fans are gettin' all cocky now... :lol:

They already won at least 2, maybe even 3 Super Bowls in Row...

You all might as well not even try for the next 2 or 3 years... :thup:

:)

peace...

I think Denver wins AFC west with Manning

I don't see them beating New England, Baltimore or Houston

I Think Denver won the AFC west without Manning, but maybe I'm wrong?... :dunno:

peace...

And got crushed by new England. That game will be much more competitive.

Maybe...

Manning had a great team around him... There isn't a great team in Denver.

Maybe there will be, but he has to stay Healthy on top of that.

peace...

I Think Denver won the AFC west without Manning, but maybe I'm wrong?... :dunno:

peace...

Maybe...

peace...

Indy was getting old. Denver is up and coming. They just didn't have a decent QB.

Looks like Tebowmania is over in Denver. Apparently Elway and HC Fox didn't want him around, and will trade him somewhere. We'll see if it comes back to bite 'em if Manning gets whacked and can't get back up.

I expect no trade wheels will turn until Payton passes the physical. I know Jacksonville would ADORE Tebow if he came there.

Do you think they would have hours of negotiations with $475 an hour lawyers and a lavish press announcement if he had NOT ALREADY PASSED a physical?

Love ya dear but you have no clue how this process works. I do.
He passed the physical 2 weeks ago.

But you are spot on it with JAX. They need fannies in the seats and he would do that.

peace...

Maybe...

peace...

"Manning had a great team around him":lol::lol::lol::lol:
They were the worst team in football without him.
Denver has one of the best defenses in the league and an awesome OL.

Please, please stick to your day job. You have NO clue about this game.

Forum List

Back