Manning's a Bronco?...

I'll believe that when D-Town is hit with a Tsunami... :thup:

:)

peace...

Ya it's all fun an games until some Raider or Cheap blindsides your QB. Manning has more hardware in his neck that 3CPO. If he went through an MRI his head would be torn clean off.

I'm a Raider fan, Brother... :thup:

:)

peace...

It's all starting to make sense now, mal. ;)

Seriously, as has been said time and time again, it just depends on whether or not the man is healthy. If he is, then Denver just became a far more dangerous team. If not, well....they're fucked. There's no deep revelations in that statement, but I have read a few places that Tebow will be traded or released (I would guess he will go to Miami now that Flynn has signed with Seattle) so it appears that Denver is going with Manning for better or worse.

....And Tebow is on his ass...:lol::lol:

I would probably have to switch teams if Tebow came to Pittsburgh...not that there is a chance in hell of that happening.

Last edited:
I think Denver wins AFC west with Manning

I don't see them beating New England, Baltimore or Houston

"According to a radio report by ESPN's John Clayton over the weekend, if the Denver Broncos close the deal with quarterback Peyton Manning, the rumor circulating is that the Broncos may then trade quarterback Tim Tebow to the Patriots."

Sorry Patriots fans. :lmao:

Could Tim Tebow wind up with the Patriots? - The Buzz - Boston.com sports news

I can't in a 1000 years imagine NE hiring Tebow...unless they want to start losing.

They could put him in on some goal line situations and some short yardage wildcat stuff

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

The AFC West is weird. It sucks as a division. They haven't sent a team to the wild card round in 5 years. The last SuperBowl team they had was 10 years ago and they've only won 3 Superbowls.

But they're awesome because there's hatred amongst them. Kansas City and Denver and Oakland effin hate each other and it doesn't matter what their win/loss records are going into the game, it's always a tossup who's going to win.

Gotta love that. Peyton is going to take a beating.

To your point - the team that I would pick to win the AFC West in 2012 is the same team that I would have picked to win the AFC in 2011, 10, 09, 08, 07, 06, and 05. I would pick the team that has the best quarterback and the best personnel. I don't know why they blow it in the playoffs every year, but they always seem to look like Superbowl contenders going into the season and it's alway a head-shaker when they lose to teams that are not as talented. It still feels like next year is going to be Rivers year to me.

The AFC West is weird. It sucks as a division. They haven't sent a team to the wild card round in 5 years. The last SuperBowl team they had was 10 years ago and they've only won 3 Superbowls.

But they're awesome because there's hatred amongst them. Kansas City and Denver and Oakland effin hate each other and it doesn't matter what their win/loss records are going into the game, it's always a tossup who's going to win.

To your point - the team that I would pick to win the AFC West in 2012 is the same team that I would have picked to win the AFC in 2011, 10, 09, 08, 07, 06, and 05. I would pick the team that has the best quarterback and the best personnel. I don't know why they blow it in the playoffs every year, but they always seem to look like Superbowl contenders going into the season and it's alway a head-shaker when they lose to teams that are not as talented. It still feels like next year is going to be Rivers year to me.

The AFC West is 6-8 in Super Bowl games, not sure where you come up with only three Super Bowl wins. Raiders alone have three rings, Denver two and KC has one.

"According to a radio report by ESPN's John Clayton over the weekend, if the Denver Broncos close the deal with quarterback Peyton Manning, the rumor circulating is that the Broncos may then trade quarterback Tim Tebow to the Patriots."

Sorry Patriots fans. :lmao:

Could Tim Tebow wind up with the Patriots? - The Buzz - Boston.com sports news

Good.

Now keep Tebow the fuck away from New England.

Tebow would fit well in the New England system.

I agree. Wonder what kgirl's take on this development is :confused: ;)

You are right. AFC West has the old school AFL rivalries from the 60s. Oakland, KC, Denver and SD

Oakland has three SB, Denver two and KC one.......that's six

I'd like to think SD has the most talent but they took a big step back when they lost LT and Sproles

This is good.
I am a Colts fan
My oldest son - for whatever reason - has been a die-hard Broncos fan all of his life.
Peyton's still in the family.
All good

You are right. AFC West has the old school AFL rivalries from the 60s. Oakland, KC, Denver and SD

I'd like to think SD has the most talent but they took a big step back when they lost LT and Sproles

I was about ready to type some nasty reply to Papageorgio when I went back and read my own post and saw the number "3". It's not next to "6" so I guess I can't really claim a typo, but regardless, I know how many Superbowl's the division my beloved Chiefs come from have won and whatever number you see there, I meant to type "6".

I don't suppose it would help to change it now.

In any case, I view the AFC West as being far less hospitable than the AFC South. I don't mean to imply that Peyton can't take a beating, but let's just say he'd better be ready to.... and in December that beating happens on a frozen freakin tundra.

LT was becoming a liability, Sproles was a big-time loss, but they didn't know how to use him.

Oakland has the most talent right now overall but they don't have a decent coach or front-office. SD's problems stem around a cheapskate owner. KC will never win a Super Bowl again because nobody in their right mind wants to play there. Denver has the best fan base and one of the best in the league. SD one of the worst. Too many Democrap shit-for-brains losers that would rather windsurf or play Over The Line than go to a football game.

I was about ready to type some nasty reply to Papageorgio when I went back and read my own post and saw the number "3". It's not next to "6" so I guess I can't really claim a typo, but regardless, I know how many Superbowl's the division my beloved Chiefs come from have won and whatever number you see there, I meant to type "6".

I don't suppose it would help to change it now.

In any case, I view the AFC West as being far less hospitable than the AFC South. I don't mean to imply that Peyton can't take a beating, but let's just say he'd better be ready to.... and in December that beating happens on a frozen freakin tundra.

My teams NFC East.......12 SuperBowl championships

Most by far

Forum List

Back