Manning's a Bronco?...

Good.

Now keep Tebow the fuck away from New England.

Good point...

They already have "Bradying", they don't need "Tebowing"...

I'm sorry but what is "Bradying"?

bradying.jpg

I'm sure Manning will like these type of games where its almost impossible to throw the ball. Over half of his entire pro career was played inside and a few in snow. Now he has to play mostly outside. All the AFC west teams are outside.

He still should help them out but his signing does not guarantee anything yet. If you do not have people who can get open and catch the ball consistently then it does not matter who is throwing the ball. They definitely become the favorite but the game is won on the field.

1984-monday-night-snow-bowl-packers-vs-broncos-football-c165f.jpg

I'm sure Manning will like these type of games where its almost impossible to throw the ball. Over half of his entire pro career was played inside and a few in snow. Now he has to play mostly outside. All the AFC west teams are outside.

He still should help them out but his signing does not guarantee anything yet. If you do not have people who can get open and catch the ball consistently then it does not matter who is throwing the ball. They definitely become the favorite but the game is won on the field.

I'm sure Peyton is a big boy and knows about throwing outside in the winter. 14 years in the NFL will expose you to some outside games. SD and Oakland are not that bad in the winter

I'm sure Peyton is a big boy and knows about throwing outside in the winter. 14 years in the NFL will expose you to some outside games. SD and Oakland are not that bad in the winter

He should pray he has protection... Oakland, KC and the Bolts Defenses will be looking to Retire him during 6 games next year. :thup:

:)

peace...

He should pray he has protection... Oakland, KC and the Bolts Defenses will be looking to Retire him during 6 games next year. :thup:

peace...

You are not talking bounties are you? :eusa_shhh:

peace...

You are not talking bounties are you? :eusa_shhh:

Bounties?... We don't need no Stinkin' Bounties... In the West, it's done for Entertainment. :thup:

peace...

You are right. AFC West has the old school AFL rivalries from the 60s. Oakland, KC, Denver and SD

Oakland has three SB, Denver two and KC one.......that's six

I'd like to think SD has the most talent but they took a big step back when they lost LT and Sproles

I was about ready to type some nasty reply to Papageorgio when I went back and read my own post and saw the number "3". It's not next to "6" so I guess I can't really claim a typo, but regardless, I know how many Superbowl's the division my beloved Chiefs come from have won and whatever number you see there, I meant to type "6".

I don't suppose it would help to change it now.

In any case, I view the AFC West as being far less hospitable than the AFC South. I don't mean to imply that Peyton can't take a beating, but let's just say he'd better be ready to.... and in December that beating happens on a frozen freakin tundra.

My teams NFC East.......12 SuperBowl championships

Most by far
Wow! That division has twice as many Super Bowl Championships as my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers!

I was about ready to type some nasty reply to Papageorgio when I went back and read my own post and saw the number "3". It's not next to "6" so I guess I can't really claim a typo, but regardless, I know how many Superbowl's the division my beloved Chiefs come from have won and whatever number you see there, I meant to type "6".

I don't suppose it would help to change it now.

In any case, I view the AFC West as being far less hospitable than the AFC South. I don't mean to imply that Peyton can't take a beating, but let's just say he'd better be ready to.... and in December that beating happens on a frozen freakin tundra.

Most by far
Wow! That division has twice as many Super Bowl Championships as my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers!

The Steelers have won six Superbowls, but in the 80 years they have been in the NFL, they have won six championships

Packers have 13
Bears have 9
Giants have 8

Steelers have the most Championships since 1966. But if you go back their entire NFL existence......not as good

Tebow will be getting a call from Miami.....

Flor....I.....duh has been nice to Tim Tebow.
Or Jacksonville. Blaine Gabbart just ain't getting it done, and Chad Henne? Meh.

But I just heard Miami got David Garrard. He's actually quite a good QB. He just had busts at reciever to drag him down.

Last edited:

Most by far

The Steelers have won six Superbowls, but in the 80 years they have been in the NFL, they have won six championships

Packers have 13
Bears have 9
Giants have 8

Steelers have the most Championships since 1966. But if you go back their entire NFL existence......not as good
Ah, but we're talking Super Bowls now, aren't we?

My beloved Steelers have as many as the AFC West combined. And six times as many as the Detroit Lions or Cleveland Browns.

Giants have 8

In 2000, the Giants had the league's best team. In '86, '90, '07 and last year, they didn't.

Each of their Superbowls was just a weird coincidence of them getting hot and the good teams in the league struggling with injuries and having bad games.

Last year they were lucky to make the playoffs. In '07 Eli was lucky he won a Superbowl or else he would have lost his job. In '90 Hoss stepped up to the plate. In '86, they won the Superbowl, but nobody would have been calling the Gints the NFC's best team of that era.

Forum List

Back