Manning's a Bronco?...

I Tebowed that Manning would come to Philly. Oh well.

Should have sacrificed a chicken to Lucifer.

hey

We are not the worlds most, ah, enthusiastic, fans for nuthin.

We had people here in Nashville offering him 4X4s and free food for life if he would decide on the Titans......but he wanted to go to Denver and maybe show John Elway up.

You are right. AFC West has the old school AFL rivalries from the 60s. Oakland, KC, Denver and SD

Oakland has three SB, Denver two and KC one.......that's six

I'd like to think SD has the most talent but they took a big step back when they lost LT and Sproles

I was about ready to type some nasty reply to Papageorgio when I went back and read my own post and saw the number "3". It's not next to "6" so I guess I can't really claim a typo, but regardless, I know how many Superbowl's the division my beloved Chiefs come from have won and whatever number you see there, I meant to type "6".

I don't suppose it would help to change it now.

In any case, I view the AFC West as being far less hospitable than the AFC South. I don't mean to imply that Peyton can't take a beating, but let's just say he'd better be ready to.... and in December that beating happens on a frozen freakin tundra.

My teams NFC East.......12 SuperBowl championships

Most by far

Which team or is it the whole division?

I wonder if any team will actually be interested in Tebow's services. Maybe the Rams now that they traded thier pick.

I wonder if any team will actually be interested in Tebow's services. Maybe the Rams now that they traded thier pick.

Jacksonville makes sense. Tebow is a local hero and would fill thousands of empty seats

Jacksonville makes sense. Tebow is a local hero and would fill thousands of empty seats

Is he from there, or are you reffering to his colledge playing days?

True, I guess from a business standpoint he certainly has his upside.

Is he from there, or are you reffering to his colledge playing days?

True, I guess from a business standpoint he certainly has his upside.

I think he was born in the Phillipines but played High School ball in Jacksonville

Forum List

Back