Manhunt On For White Christian Terrorist Who Killed Two Penn Troopers

Christianity had nothing to do with it. The man was a nutcase. I don't blame all of Islam when one guy out of millions beheads a journalist.

Pennsylvania trooper killed by survivalist targeting cops, police say

Pennsylvania trooper killed by survivalist targeting cops police say - LA Times

Thankfully DHS is keeping close tabs on rightwing white christians
Man, you're pretty sick.
i think/hope he's being the other extreme just cuz he thinks the right here is extreme and hes not like this in real life

just a guess

He's indoctrinated. He believes the propaganda that Muslims are victims.

Oh look, another totally dishonest thread title posted in the hopes of stirring up some hatred towards Christians.

How's that working out for you, guno? Have you managed to get any Christians shot yet?

I bet he was a baptist just like you

Christianity had nothing to do with it. The man was a nutcase. I don't blame all of Islam when one guy out of millions beheads a journalist.

You should blame Islam. Mohammed told them to behead the infidel in the Quran. Jesus preached love and peace.

I agree to a certain point. I love the New Testament. The Old one is all about fucking shit up in the name of God.

Thankfully DHS is keeping close tabs on rightwing white christians
Man, you're pretty sick.
I'm sick? You are the One defending that christian white terrorist, he is, as you christians say, your brother in christ

He isn't a Christian. Idiot. You're very ill.

You should blame Islam. Mohammed told them to behead the infidel in the Quran. Jesus preached love and peace.

I agree to a certain point. I love the New Testament. The Old one is all about fucking shit up in the name of God.
The OT is about God's law and judgement. Jesus is God's mercy and forgiveness.

Guno,

As an agnostic, I'd say this:

The only way his Christianity is relevant to the discussion, logically or pragmatically (or ethically), is if his Bible says to shoot unsuspecting police officers.

Funny, I don't see anywhere in that article where the shooter proclaims to be a Christian.
And if he was, nowhere in the article does it state he carried out the murder in the name of his god.

Just looks like a complete nut who is now a murderer.
He is white, which is very important to the OP.

Lets call it what it is; Rightwing christian terrorism

Why is Christianity so violent?
Asks the Muslim named Sallow.

"He has expressed anti-government leanings in the past, especially toward law enforcement," Noonan said, adding that many of his rants appeared on social media"

Another government hating right wing gun nut intent in killing cops.

Right Wing domestic terrorism is 10 times the threat to our safety as ISIS is.
Ya cause after all there are 30 or 40 thousand white Christians right now armed to the Teeth taking over cities murdering children and troops and beheading their enemies. Ohh I forgot they are also forcing women to marry them and proclaiming their own country as well. Further these thousands of Christians are selling stolen oil to buy more weapons and actively recruiting thousands more to join them while they drive out the US Government.

Eric%2BMatthew%2BFrein%2B%E2%80%93%2BResized.jpg
Oh, that's very White.

Funny, I don't see anywhere in that article where the shooter proclaims to be a Christian.
And if he was, nowhere in the article does it state he carried out the murder in the name of his god.

Just looks like a complete nut who is now a murderer.
He is white, which is very important to the OP.

Lets call it what it is; Rightwing christian terrorism

Why is Christianity so violent?
Asks the Muslim named Sallow.
Not religious.

How many other things you gonna get wrong?

Forum List

Back