Manhunt On For White Christian Terrorist Who Killed Two Penn Troopers

Thankfully DHS is keeping close tabs on rightwing white christians

10 of the Worst Terror Attacks by Extreme Christians and Far-Right White Men ( now we can make that 11)

10 of the Worst Terror Attacks by Extreme Christians and Far-Right White Men Alternet

I am sure the FBI and DHS are monitoring these white rightwing christian
churches
A patriotic thing to is go to one of those right wing churches on a Sunday, sit in the back and record and film an turn it over to DHS and the FBI, It may saves some lives of innocent Americans
Ive been to them you idiot and I heard love of this country and support for Israel:cool:

I am sure you go every sunday, so stop your pretenses and start wearing a cross
:eusa_naughty:you're no Jew..... Fraud

M grandparent told me about your kind during the Shoa in the camps that helped the nazis , KAPO

Well I'm sure many of the leftist posters on this board who ranted and raved about Ferguson are now happy that two good men have been gunned down. I hope this fucking worm never goes to trial. One well placed round.
Yup, Save the taxpayers money. I'm sure when the cops catch up with this asshole they will shower him with bullets like confetti in a parade.

Then woe be unto those officers if it turns out the individual's family tree ever saw even a single stroke of the tar brush!
Tar brush? :confused-84: as in feathers?

Well I'm sure many of the leftist posters on this board who ranted and raved about Ferguson are now happy that two good men have been gunned down. I hope this fucking worm never goes to trial. One well placed round.
Yup, Save the taxpayers money. I'm sure when the cops catch up with this asshole they will shower him with bullets like confetti in a parade.

Then woe be unto those officers if it turns out the individual's family tree ever saw even a single stroke of the tar brush!
Tar brush? :confused-84: as in feathers?

Police surround home where white christian terrorist is hold up

Police surround home where Pa. trooper shooting suspect Eric Matthew Frein is believed holed up Q13 FOX News

mc-pa-trooper-ambush-manhunt-20140917

Last edited:
10 of the Worst Terror Attacks by Extreme Christians and Far-Right White Men ( now we can make that 11)

10 of the Worst Terror Attacks by Extreme Christians and Far-Right White Men Alternet

I am sure the FBI and DHS are monitoring these white rightwing christian
churches
A patriotic thing to is go to one of those right wing churches on a Sunday, sit in the back and record and film an turn it over to DHS and the FBI, It may saves some lives of innocent Americans
Ive been to them you idiot and I heard love of this country and support for Israel:cool:

I am sure you go every sunday, so stop your pretenses and start wearing a cross
:eusa_naughty:you're no Jew..... Fraud

M grandparent told me about your kind during the Shoa in the camps that helped the nazis , KAPO

Pathological Liar – Causes
Causes of development of pathological lying can be, but are not limited to, one or more of the factors mentioned below:

• A dysfunctional family;
  • Sexual or physical abuse in childhood;
  • Neuropsychological abnormalities; such as borderline mental retardation, learning disabilities etc.
  • Impulse control disorders; such as kleptomania, pathological gambling, compulsive shopping.
  • Accommodating or suggestible personality traits;
  • Personality disorders such as Sociopathic, Narcissistic, Borderline, Histrionic and more;
  • Substance abuse or substance abuse in family;

Read more Pathological Liar 8211 Impulsive Compulsive Lying Self-Deception

Accused Cop Shooter Eric Frein Reenacting Rambo Colleague Suggests - ABC News

HT_red_alliance_3_sk_140919_4x3_992.jpg

PHOTO: Kids check out the gear at a military simulation event in 2001 in Virginia.

It is clear to me that no private group of "enthusiasts" could obtain
Soviet era tanks and armored personnel carriers. How many thousands of dollars would it take just to transport the vehicles? Where do they keep them? In their driveway? I doubt you could obtain a permit to import these things, even if you wanted to. In other words, you can be sure these war machines came straight out of some Army base. I believe these 'private' groups are nothing more than fronts to recruit/train mercenaries or even active duty soldiers for covert operations in Eastern Europe.

Forum List

Back