Manhunt On For White Christian Terrorist Who Killed Two Penn Troopers

Pennsylvania trooper killed by survivalist targeting cops, police say

Pennsylvania trooper killed by survivalist targeting cops police say - LA Times

"He has expressed anti-government leanings in the past, especially toward law enforcement," Noonan said, adding that many of his rants appeared on social media"

Another government hating right wing gun nut intent in killing cops.

Right Wing domestic terrorism is 10 times the threat to our safety as ISIS is.
Maybe you are right, maybe it is 10 times the threat to our safety as ISIS is. But then again, maybe BIG GOVERNMENT is 100 times the threat to our safety.

If it weren't for BIG GOVERNMENT meddling, radical Islamic terrorists AND right wing domestic terrorists wouldn't feel the need to lash out at the nation.

This rise in right-wing political violence is clearly associated with the election of America’s first black president, his re-election and efforts by the right to stymie Barack Obama’s efforts to govern the country. Indeed, the unprecedented intransigence of legitimate GOP opposition to Obama on everything from judicial nominees to health reform and the debt ceiling demonstrate a basic unwillingness on the part of the right to negotiate with the president and the Democrats on anything or even concede that the Obama White House has a constitutional right to govern via executive orders, as past presidents have commonly done.
You are apparently unaware of such things prior to Obama's failed efforts.....yawn.

America’s Forecast: More Right-Wing Terror
Huge demographic, cultural and economic changes are coming, and it’s not clear how America’s white, Christian, culturally-rural masses may respond.

Request Rejected

This rise in right-wing political violence is clearly associated with the election of America’s first black president, his re-election and efforts by the right to stymie Barack Obama’s efforts to govern the country. Indeed, the unprecedented intransigence of legitimate GOP opposition to Obama on everything from judicial nominees to health reform and the debt ceiling demonstrate a basic unwillingness on the part of the right to negotiate with the president and the Democrats on anything or even concede that the Obama White House has a constitutional right to govern via executive orders, as past presidents have commonly done.

Gosh darn it if your race baiting BS posts don't get damn old.

IF Hillary would have been elected she would have received the same treatment that Obama is receiving considering all the failures of this president. The right wing has NOTHING to do with foreign policy and that is a failure by any standard.

Your race baiting BS is exactly what King was talking about. Until the race baiters grow up there will never be peace.

Eric%2BMatthew%2BFrein%2B%E2%80%93%2BResized.jpg
He looks Gay.

"He has expressed anti-government leanings in the past, especially toward law enforcement," Noonan said, adding that many of his rants appeared on social media"

One lone wolf who ambushed cops and is now on the run is more of a threat than an organized army bent on restoring a hostile government in the Middle East?

Idiot.

How many cops has ISIL killed?

Please link it.
Iraqi or American?

Project much? I thought you libtards would be happy more racist cops are being shot.
Link?

Remember, we are the "Big Government" types. We like cops. And firemen. And Teachers.

You folks?

Not so much.

We just want them to behave.
Yeah, we hate cops and firefighters, as well as women and children....... oh and blacks......beaners, we hate them too. We hate everyone other than white Christian male snipers.

Project much? I thought you libtards would be happy more racist cops are being shot.
Link?

Remember, we are the "Big Government" types. We like cops. And firemen. And Teachers.

You folks?

Not so much.

Yeah, we hate cops and firefighters, as well as women and children....... oh and blacks......beaners, we hate them too. We hate everyone other than white Christian male snipers.

Thanks for the confirmation.

:thup:

One lone wolf who ambushed cops and is now on the run is more of a threat than an organized army bent on restoring a hostile government in the Middle East?

Idiot.

Please link it.
Iraqi or American?

Iraqis matter to you now?

:lol:

Idiot.

Please link it.

Well we know they have killed journalists, that's for sure. Is a journalist's life worth less than that of a police officer?

and we know they are killing Syrian and Iraqi police officers, and Kurdish police officers, soldiers as well.

But keep huffing the "all rightwingers are evul" glue.

Funny you say that.

There were multiple embassy and diplomatic attacks during the Bush administration. Yet Issa or the Republicans in general, didn't think the lives of those dead Americans were worth any investigation.

Why is that?

Kind of like how the network news over a period of time referenced Bush's low approval ratings like 124 times, while during an equivalent period, with equivalent ratings, they referenced Obama's low ratings 9 times? that kind of ignoring?

Science Networks Covered Bush s Crumbling Poll Numbers 124 Times in an Eight Month Period In the Corresponding Eight Month Period the Networks Covered Obama s Likewise-Crumbling Poll Numbers... Nine Times

Jan 1, 2006 to August 31, 2006 for Bush; and
Jan 1, 2014 to August 31, 2014 for Obama.

Both eight-month periods are located in the respective president's sixth year, in the first half of the year before the midterms.

In both cases, the President's job approval rating hit lows in the low 40s.

BxniDgSCQAA5Tx_.png

Idiot.

Please link it.
Iraqi or American?

Iraqis matter to you now?

:lol:

Oh, so you actually want to act like you gave a flying fuck about them when you were whining for us to withdraw prematurely?

Link?

You folks?

Not so much.

Thanks for the confirmation.

:thup:
It was no confirmation, dickwad. It was sarcasm.

I would hope that even the dimmest of nitwits would not look at this madman and believe that even for a second, he represents any faction of a Christian church. Some on this forum could try and make the connection (probably for scoring debating points mostly), but I would be surprised if there were more than one or two who actually believed such nonsense. Conservative? Not hardly. True conservatives believe in the RULE OF LAW and the responsibility of FREE MEN to adhere to that rule of law.

Let's be serious here for a second. It is the extremes of ANY faction that is dangerous. This man and the people who adhere to the same type of dogma are dangerous. They have proven it time and again. Timothy McVay was cut from the same cloth and there are 168 empty chairs sitting where the Murrah Buidling used to be that proves it. Those who inhabit the extreme far left are just as dangerous (Bill Ayers and his ilk as examples) as is the Islamic jihadi's who want to cut your daughters head off because she won't wear a freakin burka. Frankly, I'm not sure if I'm less wary of one faction over another.

One police officer is dead and his children will grow up fatherless because some maggot piece of dog shit has generated a situation in his mind that somehow warrants an act of such extreme madness. ISIS continues to slaughter innocent men, women and children because they are different in race, religion or customs. I am convinced that the bible is correct in that it is up to God to judge these individuals when they get to heaven. I am also convinced that we should provide them the means to get to that judgment as soon as possible...

Funny how the left is so quick to label every white basketcase with a gun a terrorist but never a Muslim who shoots up his duty-station or frags his fellow troops screaming 'Allah Akbar!!!' That's workplace violence.

This man is clearly a nut job but don't let that stop you from turning this terrible crime into a political witch hunt.

I would hope that even the dimmest of nitwits would not look at this madman and believe that even for a second, he represents any faction of a Christian church. Some on this forum could try and make the connection (probably for scoring debating points mostly), but I would be surprised if there were more than one or two who actually believed such nonsense. Conservative? Not hardly. True conservatives believe in the RULE OF LAW and the responsibility of FREE MEN to adhere to that rule of law.

Let's be serious here for a second. It is the extremes of ANY faction that is dangerous. This man and the people who adhere to the same type of dogma are dangerous. They have proven it time and again. Timothy McVay was cut from the same cloth and there are 168 empty chairs sitting where the Murrah Buidling used to be that proves it. Those who inhabit the extreme far left are just as dangerous (Bill Ayers and his ilk as examples) as is the Islamic jihadi's who want to cut your daughters head off because she won't wear a freakin burka. Frankly, I'm not sure if I'm less wary of one faction over another.

One police officer is dead and his children will grow up fatherless because some maggot piece of dog shit has generated a situation in his mind that somehow warrants an act of such extreme madness. ISIS continues to slaughter innocent men, women and children because they are different in race, religion or customs. I am convinced that the bible is correct in that it is up to God to judge these individuals when they get to heaven. I am also convinced that we should provide them the means to get to that judgment as soon as possible...
Yeah, but they need to blanket Republicans with false stereotypes in order to win elections. They can't grab their asses with both hands free, but at least they're not terrorists that only want to kill children.

Op fail.

If I fly a rainbow flag out in front of my house and post a picture here, will you liberals accept me as one of your own?

I didn't catch the same of the church he attended. Link?

Forum List

Back