Manhunt On For White Christian Terrorist Who Killed Two Penn Troopers

I see nobody has addressed the fact that the OP is a flame/bait title, completely unsupported by anything in the OP, or elsewhere?

Why is Christianity so violent?
Asks the Muslim named Sallow.
Not religious.

How many other things you gonna get wrong?

So you are an undercover Muslim, still a Muslim, just one looking for a target. Much like Guano.

bilde

the White Christian terrorist still on the loose,just like eric rudolph, The white Christian terrorist who was the Olympic bomber

How did Eric Rudolph survive - CSMonitor.com

what is wrong with white Christian males that they keep producing these terrorists.
Please show us where in the article he was quoted as saying "Jesus is great" as he did the shootings.:rolleyes:

I see nobody has addressed the fact that the OP is a flame/bait title, completely unsupported by anything in the OP, or elsewhere?

Keep on making excused for the white christian terrorist

No surprise as the southern baptists started out as a kkk type terrorist outfit

The KKK started out with democrats, silly.

Baptists were the ones who fought to separate church and state..and abolish slavery.

You must have been eddicated at one of those dumb inner city schools.

Keep on making excused for the white christian terrorist

No surprise as the southern baptists started out as a kkk type terrorist outfit
Well obviously the KKK didn't do their job because you're still here Guano. Again show me proof the shooter is killing in Jesus name?

Well I'm sure many of the leftist posters on this board who ranted and raved about Ferguson are now happy that two good men have been gunned down. I hope this fucking worm never goes to trial. One well placed round.

Pennsylvania trooper killed by survivalist targeting cops, police say

Pennsylvania trooper killed by survivalist targeting cops police say - LA Times

Thankfully DHS is keeping close tabs on rightwing white christians

10 of the Worst Terror Attacks by Extreme Christians and Far-Right White Men ( now we can make that 11)

10 of the Worst Terror Attacks by Extreme Christians and Far-Right White Men Alternet

I am sure the FBI and DHS are monitoring these white rightwing christian
churches
A patriotic thing to is go to one of those right wing churches on a Sunday, sit in the back and record and film an turn it over to DHS and the FBI, It may saves some lives of innocent Americans
Ive been to them you idiot and I heard love of this country and support for Israel:cool:

Looks like your run of the mill white guy,,nothing special and looks like the next one you run into... Sounds like this Rambo has the coppers on edge....
The coppers? My brother is a police officer. I don't like your comment you smarmy little cocksucker.

I've been waiting for some Jew asshole to play this angle.

Real Christians don't act that way.

Really?

Shelly Shannon

Eric Rudolf

Timothy McVeigh

Jim David Adkisson

James Charles Kopp

John C. Salvi

That just a very short list of white Christian terrorists , we can post other others name all night and you will defend them

Well I'm sure many of the leftist posters on this board who ranted and raved about Ferguson are now happy that two good men have been gunned down. I hope this fucking worm never goes to trial. One well placed round.
Yup, Save the taxpayers money. I'm sure when the cops catch up with this asshole they will shower him with bullets like confetti in a parade.

Yup, Save the taxpayers money. I'm sure when the cops catch up with this asshole they will shower him with bullets like confetti in a parade.

Then woe be unto those officers if it turns out the individual's family tree ever saw even a single stroke of the tar brush!

10 of the Worst Terror Attacks by Extreme Christians and Far-Right White Men ( now we can make that 11)

10 of the Worst Terror Attacks by Extreme Christians and Far-Right White Men Alternet

churches
A patriotic thing to is go to one of those right wing churches on a Sunday, sit in the back and record and film an turn it over to DHS and the FBI, It may saves some lives of innocent Americans
Ive been to them you idiot and I heard love of this country and support for Israel:cool:

I am sure you go every sunday, so stop your pretenses and start wearing a cross

churches

I am sure you go every sunday, so stop your pretenses and start wearing a cross
:eusa_naughty:you're no Jew..... Fraud

The KKK started out with democrats, silly.

Baptists were the ones who fought to separate church and state..and abolish slavery.

You must have been eddicated at one of those dumb inner city schools.

SOUTHERN cracker baptists were for slavery trailer dweller

Forum List

Back