Manhunt for "Oathkeeper"

When the FBI tried to charge with the trmped up charge he knew they would come after him with anything. What is the best way to get public support? tag a person as a child molester.

Wait a minute.

The FBI was involved in the prosecution of the alleged molestation? I don't think so:

Charles Alan Dyer, 29, of Marlow, has been formally charged with one count of child sexual abuse in Stephens County District Court.

The charges were filed Wednesday by the District Attorney’s office and District Attorney Bret T. Burns. The charge, a felony, noted that the alleged incident took place Jan. 2, and included acts of rape and lewd or indecent acts against a child under the age of 18. The crime is punishable by up to one year in jail or life in prison and a fine up to $10,000.

Dyer was arrested Jan. 12 by the Stephens County Sheriff’s Office on the rape allegations. While deputies were at Dyer’s home on Hope Road in Marlow, they allegedly discovered items of interest in which a search warrant was executed for later.
You need a refresher in how jurisdiction works. The state prosecutes crimes that don't involve interstate trafficking.

Is the FBI involved now? Yes. Why? Because he's an interstate fugitive and that is their jurisdiction.

FBI searching for armed ex-Marine in Austin County - Houston Chronicle

Not really shocking, no is it? Once again, Dyer appears to be out to create a self fulfilling prophecy.

He's a smart boy. I suspect he knew the FBI would be after him when he crossed the Oklahoma line. I am just glad he went away from my direction.

I don't want to be the poor bastard caught in the cross fire when this whack-a-loon decides to make his final stand.

Me either...I remember Ruby Ridge.

The government fucked up at Ruby Ridge. The government fucked up at Waco.

That doesn't equate to a grand conspiracy. The Weavers and the Branch Dividians screwed up too. When you start shooting at law enforcement, it's bound to end badly.

What is going to be the cover for this guys when it all goes down? I am sure the government will be blamed for Dyer's untimely demise (if that's the way it goes) and the ancillary facts: 1.) He was a fugitive 2.) He was found to be in possession of high powered and illegal weapons. 3.) He stated that if the Sheriff's came to his house, there would be a shootout and 4.) His girlfriend incinerated his house to destroy evidence.

Will all be ignored.

After all, when you hate the government anyways, no use in acting like ending isn't already written.

On a side note, could you fucking Oathers keep yourself away from the 99.9999% of us veterans who want nothing to do with you whack jobs?

You know what I love? The coveted "Oath Keeper Tab".

oathkeeper.jpg

It's like a Ranger Tab, but only for pussies who couldn't get a real tab to stick on there. If I were a senior NCO on a base and saw that shit, I'd delight in making the life of a soldier who was out of uniform a living hell.

3% er? What the fuck? Is that like a 1%er in the military?

sheeple will be the first to fall.

Yeah. I am uber intimidated by someone who has to create their own special tabs and is too chickenshit to stick their unit patch in the right place (lest the SGM find out about them).

That guy looks like a total fobbit. His gear is without dust and he has a PT belt crammed in his high speed special order ammo pouches (anyone who did anything tactical would tell you that those pouches are shit on patrol and only good to make a giant target out of your lower back when you hit the dust. It took me two patrols to figure out mine was a waste of money).

Anyways, enough with bagging on the anonymous three percenter.

For the rest of the people who might actually be dangerous (like Dyer), I won't be the first to go. Why would I confront them. That's what I pay my taxes for.

I'll have no sympathy for them when they get the cold steel. The same goes for you if the shoe fits.

You must be a youngin' or just recently ETS'd.

When I was in we had an LBE, 2 canteens, 2 ammo pouches, an E-tool, flashlight, first-aid kit and an M9 bayonet and sheath. The only plastic in the whole rig was the canteens...

...are canteens cups still metal? :lol:

Trumped up charge? They found a stolen grenade launcher in his home. Due to legal wrangling it was not admissible as evidence so he was found not guilty.

The system is the system. If the evidence was inadmissible, then he is innocent of that charge. Though it sounds like he caught a lucky break.

Still trying to figure out how the FBI trumped up the molestation charges.

Yep a lucky break for him. But it does not sound trumped up or anything about the stolen grenade launcher.

For which he was charged with posession of stolen property. Not a federal weapons charge. If anyone had it in for him it was the locals.
And they may well know how loco crazy/dangerous he is and wanted him locked up.

From what I read of the case he admitted to having an illegal grenade launcher but claimed a friend gave it to him. There is no transcript of the verdict that I can find but it appears he got off on a technicality.

Kind of like OJ.

Put that together with his youtube rants against the government and his charges of raping a seven year old child, I can only conclude that if this is what Oath Keepers look like they should be shunned by the general populace.

sheeple will be the first to fall.

Yeah. I am uber intimidated by someone who has to create their own special tabs and is too chickenshit to stick their unit patch in the right place (lest the SGM find out about them).

That guy looks like a total fobbit. His gear is without dust and he has a PT belt crammed in his high speed special order ammo pouches (anyone who did anything tactical would tell you that those pouches are shit on patrol and only good to make a giant target out of your lower back when you hit the dust. It took me two patrols to figure out mine was a waste of money).

For the rest of the people who might actually be dangerous (like Dyer), I won't be the first to go. Why would I confront them. That's what I pay my taxes for.

I'll have no sympathy for them when they get the cold steel. The same goes for you if the shoe fits.

When I was in we had an LBE, 2 canteens, 2 ammo pouches, an E-tool, flashlight, first-aid kit and an M9 bayonet and sheath. The only plastic in the whole rig was the canteens...

Oh yeah. Still have the metal canteen cup. Good for making "cowboy coffee": Hot water plus folgers cooked over C-4.

I started out with the LBE. They got rid of it. The L shaped flashlight is somewhat of a dinosaur. I want to say our basic load was six magazines, but I can't remember. But Plastic has taken over. They were phasing out the ruck sack and frame when I got out for some wazoo plastic thing. I guess it's lighter.

All I have seen them drinking in Iraq and such is bottled Dasani.

Camelbacks when you are on patrol.

Much better then Canteens. We'd still load Canteens, because you need water. We made a mistake and busted a "small" gulch in Afghanistan with little water because it didn't look big on the map.

We never made that mistake again. It was fucking miserable.

LOL! I always floor it when passing through South Carolina to get to North Carolina.

Is there a purpose to the existence of South Carolina?

The system is the system. If the evidence was inadmissible, then he is innocent of that charge. Though it sounds like he caught a lucky break.

Still trying to figure out how the FBI trumped up the molestation charges.

Yep a lucky break for him. But it does not sound trumped up or anything about the stolen grenade launcher.

For which he was charged with posession of stolen property. Not a federal weapons charge. If anyone had it in for him it was the locals.

From what I read of the case he admitted to having an illegal grenade launcher but claimed a friend gave it to him. There is no transcript of the verdict that I can find but it appears he got off on a technicality.

Kind of like OJ.

Put that together with his youtube rants against the government and his charges of raping a seven year old child, I can only conclude that if this is what Oath Keepers look like they should be shunned by the general populace.

I don't think that would wash. Especially for a former Marine. Every military person knows you aren't to have possession of a controlled item (especially a weapon). Hell, at every military post in the country there is a bulletin of flyers for missing equipment. We all damn sure know that if it's got a serial number on it and the Colt slogan, it was stolen from the military (especially an M203, the "under" grenade launcher on an M-16). Even then, "ignorance of the law is no excuse"

If he beat it, there must have been a legit excuse. But, again, I can't find any details.

Kind of like OJ.

I don't think that would wash. Especially for a former Marine. Every military person knows you aren't to have possession of a controlled item (especially a weapon). Hell, at every military post in the country there is a bulletin of flyers for missing equipment. We all damn sure know that if it's got a serial number on it and the Colt slogan, it was stolen from the military (especially an M203, the "under" grenade launcher on an M-16). Even then, "ignorance of the law is no excuse"

If he beat it, there must have been a legit excuse. But, again, I can't find any details.

Yes, I agree, that reasoning sounds odd. I read elsewhere that they searched his house while he wasn't there for something unrelated.

I'd love to see the transcripts.

Kind of like OJ.

Yes, I agree, that reasoning sounds odd. I read elsewhere that they searched his house while he wasn't there for something unrelated.

I'd love to see the transcripts.

I am not a lawyer, but they probably screwed up search and seizure. Which is hard to do since the SCOTUS has given law enforcement virtually unrestrained power of S&S.

Wait a minute.

The FBI was involved in the prosecution of the alleged molestation? I don't think so:

You need a refresher in how jurisdiction works. The state prosecutes crimes that don't involve interstate trafficking.

Is the FBI involved now? Yes. Why? Because he's an interstate fugitive and that is their jurisdiction.

FBI searching for armed ex-Marine in Austin County - Houston Chronicle

Not really shocking, no is it? Once again, Dyer appears to be out to create a self fulfilling prophecy.

He's a smart boy. I suspect he knew the FBI would be after him when he crossed the Oklahoma line. I am just glad he went away from my direction.

I don't want to be the poor bastard caught in the cross fire when this whack-a-loon decides to make his final stand.

That doesn't equate to a grand conspiracy. The Weavers and the Branch Dividians screwed up too. When you start shooting at law enforcement, it's bound to end badly.

What is going to be the cover for this guys when it all goes down? I am sure the government will be blamed for Dyer's untimely demise (if that's the way it goes) and the ancillary facts: 1.) He was a fugitive 2.) He was found to be in possession of high powered and illegal weapons. 3.) He stated that if the Sheriff's came to his house, there would be a shootout and 4.) His girlfriend incinerated his house to destroy evidence.

Will all be ignored.

After all, when you hate the government anyways, no use in acting like ending isn't already written.

Waco was a mess...but not like Ruby Ridge.

The Davidians had every opportunity to surrender and didn't.

Mistakes were made by the government, but like you said...bad things happen when you shoot LEOs.

Ruby Ridge was a whole different animal.

Everything the government did was wrong.

From the initial investigation provoked by a disgruntled neighbor to issuing a warrant for failure to appear after sending Weaver a letter with the wrong date to killing his son without identifying themselves.

It wasn't a mistake, it was criminal.

But...and here is where it bears on our discussion here.

I don't blame the whole government for one agent or group of agents FUBAR.

Just like this one guy being charged with a serious crime (that he stood trial for once and could convince a jury he was innocent) decided to take flight has zero bearing on Oathtakers as a group.

Will all be ignored.

Waco was a mess...but not like Ruby Ridge.

The Davidians had every opportunity to surrender and didn't.

Mistakes were made by the government, but like you said...bad things happen when you shoot LEOs.

Ruby Ridge was a whole different animal.

Everything the government did was wrong.

From the initial investigation provoked by a disgruntled neighbor to issuing a warrant for failure to appear after sending Weaver a letter with the wrong date to killing his son without identifying themselves.

It wasn't a mistake, it was criminal.

But...and here is where it bears on our discussion here.

I don't blame the whole government for one agent or group of agents FUBAR.

Just like this one guy being charged with a serious crime (that he stood trial for once and could convince a jury he was innocent) decided to take flight has zero bearing on Oathtakers as a group.

Your point on Ruby Ridge is sensible.

I agree this guy might not be a reflection of all oathkeepers or even a majority, but he is a reflection of a group of disenfranchised Americans who are becoming more and more prone to violence. That's cause for alarm.

BTW, he "hung" his last jury on the molestation case. That doesn't equate to "innocence". It equates to another trial.

The trial he failed to appear at.

If he beat the rap the first time, he would be vindicated now.

I don't claim to know the details behind the accusations of molestation. Maybe it was a disgruntled ex-wife or maybe it's true. He deserves his day in court. No it looks like he will go down in a blaze of glory.

And for what? To be a matyr for people who hate the federal government, which had nothing to do with his original arrest.

Oh yeah. Still have the metal canteen cup. Good for making "cowboy coffee": Hot water plus folgers cooked over C-4.

I started out with the LBE. They got rid of it. The L shaped flashlight is somewhat of a dinosaur. I want to say our basic load was six magazines, but I can't remember. But Plastic has taken over. They were phasing out the ruck sack and frame when I got out for some wazoo plastic thing. I guess it's lighter.

We'd mix the cocoa and water into a paste and add the coffee...then take the sugar and add it into the creamer package and heat it over the matches...let it cool and it would be caramelized...break it up and add it to the cocoa/coffee.

Man...I do miss those days.

Was Spades still the unofficial Army card game?

Hurry up and wait? Break out the deck!

Rawr! So fierce on the interwebz!

This guy is a typical T-pub base/joke and EXACTLY the Demographic Ailes (Fox) & oxyRush Limbough go after. :cuckoo: Whites are going to be in the minority within the next generation. Whats he going to do then? :(

k276002_internet%20serious%20business%202.jpg

Fuck the internet I will say to your face what I say on here it's just that simple, why do I say that because I can backup what I say.

I took one and you are a bunch of scared white racists who fear having a black president. Your lot is through out the military as Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols show.

I live in Kannapolis north carolina come on chickenshit son of a bitch let me know when YOU GET HERE I WILL ENJOY CUTTING YOUR FUCKING GUTS OUT

Dude, you are fucking crazy.. Seek help.
He's ANOTHER etoughie :eek: :cuckoo: :lol:
I live in Kannapolis north carolina come on chickenshit son of a bitch let me know when YOU GET HERE I WILL ENJOY CUTTING YOUR FUCKING GUTS OUT

Dude, you are fucking crazy.. Seek help.

Just leting the racist know that anytime he wants to talk his racist shit face to face I'm game.
you give white people a bad name tardboy :eusa_shhh: :lol:

We'd mix the cocoa and water into a paste and add the coffee...then take the sugar and add it into the creamer package and heat it over the matches...let it cool and it would be caramelized...break it up and add it to the cocoa/coffee.

Man...I do miss those days.

Was Spades still the unofficial Army card game?

Hurry up and wait? Break out the deck!

Oh yeah. Lesson learned: Never play spades against a mortar man. What do you think those muldoons are doing out in the field? Placing their tubes and then playing spades.

Forum List

Back